Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Here's what the left has in mind. . . .

1795728_652857468085091_10946316_n.jpg

I guess if law abiding citizens don't have them, criminals can't steal them?

One can own a jet, one can only arm that Jet with permission from the Government. AS IT IS A STRATEGIC ASSET. The Navy was the strategic asset when the founders wrote the Constitution. And notice it is barred for States or private citizens to own armed naval vessels except during war and with the permission of the Federal Government.

Missiles are strategic assets as well.

That would include nuclear weapons and nuclear armed weapons.

The 2nd clearly refers to individual arms. A bazooka, an RPG or any other crew served weapon is not an individual's weapon in regards the 2nd.

Due to abuse fully automatic weapons are licensed by the Federal Government. But one can own them in most States with a license.

So the 2nd applies to rifles, shotguns and pistols. As was understood by the framers of the 2nd. Cannon and such can be possessed as well but if not a Militia recognized by the State they usually require a license or be rendered inoperable.

One can own a tank if they wish and with the proper license they can have it fully operational. That is not an infringement on the 2nd Amendment at all.

Grenades are explosives not arms but with the proper license again one can own grenades.

Any more stupid questions?

One can own a jet, one can only arm that Jet with permission from the Government. AS IT IS A STRATEGIC ASSET. The Navy was the strategic asset when the founders wrote the Constitution. And notice it is barred for States or private citizens to own armed naval vessels except during war and with the permission of the Federal Government.

The 2nd clearly refers to individual arms. A bazooka, an RPG or any other crew served weapon is not an individual's weapon in regards the 2nd.

Due to abuse fully automatic weapons are licensed by the Federal Government. But one can own them in most States with a license.

So the 2nd applies to rifles, shotguns and pistols. As was understood by the framers of the 2nd. Cannon and such can be possessed as well but if not a Militia recognized by the State they usually require a license or be rendered inoperable.

One can own a tank if they wish and with the proper license they can have it fully operational. That is not an infringement on the 2nd Amendment at all.

Grenades are explosives not arms but with the proper license again one can own grenades.

I guess "will not be infringed" to you means "will be infringed".:clap2:

They can't steal them from law abiding citizens, but they can steal them from each other or just buy them illegally. So what exactly is your point?

I guess "will not be infringed" to you means "will be infringed".:clap2:

I don't get your line of questioning where we are saying that government is infringing on our rights and you keep coming back saying aha, they are infringing on our rights as if that's news to us. What is your point with that exactly?

In my world, often called reality, we do recognize them,and we also recognize, like nearly all things, that they have limits.

please tell me the limits of my rights, i have never heard of "limited rights"

Like not being able to buy ANY arms that you want, namely, nukes, cruise missiles, anthrax, scuds, cluster bombs, ...

you fucking libertraitors always go towards the extremes, i have no desire to buy or own any of the weapons you mention.,, all i want is a Colt M4 !

LinkClick.aspx

Like not being able to buy ANY arms that you want, namely, nukes, cruise missiles, anthrax, scuds, cluster bombs, ...

It's not because they are not allowed to average law abiding citizen is because said citizens allow the law to sustain. But at some point, the machine will be challenged. And the preservation of the second amendment will be the high ground worth fighting for

-Geaux

The right to bear arms shall not be infringed. In other words, the citizens have no power to allow such a law to be sustained. I WANT MY NUKE NOW!!!!!

well.., if you insist, as soon as you get all the liberfools from USMB plus many others, i would love nothing better than deliver a NUKE on your heads. :lmao: .... :lmao: ... :clap:

please tell me the limits of my rights, i have never heard of "limited rights"

you fucking libertraitors always go towards the extremes, i have no desire to buy or own any of the weapons you mention.,, all i want is a Colt M4 !

LinkClick.aspx
That's fine if that's all you want, but if you wanted more, you couldn't get any of it. "shall not be infringed" has been infringed, you're just too much of a pantywaist to do anything about the tyrannical government that took away some of your 2nd amendment rights.

It's not because they are not allowed to average law abiding citizen is because said citizens allow the law to sustain. But at some point, the machine will be challenged. And the preservation of the second amendment will be the high ground worth fighting for

-Geaux

The right to bear arms shall not be infringed. In other words, the citizens have no power to allow such a law to be sustained. I WANT MY NUKE NOW!!!!!

well.., if you insist, as soon as you get all the liberfools from USMB plus many others, i would love nothing better than deliver a NUKE on your heads. :lmao: .... :lmao: ... :clap:
Too bad your tyrannical government already infringed on your 2nd amendment rights and you can't buy a nuke.

well for starters, you can get rid of your elected officials. with guys like this and eric holder, no wonder we have all those unregistered guns in the hands of criminals..

http://news.yahoo.com/california-state-senator-arrested-fbi-sweep-005409780--finance.html

SAN FRANCISCO/SACRAMENTO (Reuters) - A prominent California lawmaker was arrested on Wednesday in an FBI sweep that netted 26 people, a high-profile case that could affect statewide elections and brings to three the number of Democratic state senators who face criminal charges this year.

Senator Leland Yee, a former San Francisco supervisor and one-time mayoral candidate, was criminally charged in federal court in San Francisco with two felony counts of conspiring to import and traffic in firearms, and six corruption counts.

Yee's arrest deals a body blow to California Democrats, whose two-thirds majority in the state Senate was eroded when Senator Ron Calderon, indicted on corruption charges, and State Senator Rod Wright, found guilty of voter fraud, took paid leaves of absence earlier this year.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

They can't steal them from law abiding citizens, but they can steal them from each other or just buy them illegally. So what exactly is your point?

That guy is unaware that Clyde Barrow of Bonnie and Clyde fame use a Browning Automatic Rifle, that he stole from a National Guard Armory.

Of course, he'd say, "That was a long time ago." and that's true. But, this was last year.

Cartels Using Weapons Stolen From US Military Bases: Thieves Stealing Police Cars, Grenades And Guns pictures and video | Alternative

This is liberal "logic" at its finest, right here folks! Law abiding citizens do not have cocaine - yet it is rampant and criminals seem to have no problem getting their hands on it.

Law abiding citizens do not have heroin - yet it is rampant and criminals seem to have no problem getting their hands on it.

Law abiding citizens do not have meth - yet it is rampant and criminals seem to have no problem getting their hands on it.

Law abiding citizens do not have marijuana - yet it is rampant and criminals seem to have no problem getting their hands on it.

Law abiding citizens do not have LSD - yet it is rampant and criminals seem to have no problem getting their hands on it.

Law abiding citizens do not have PCP - yet it is rampant and criminals seem to have no problem getting their hands on it.

Dumbocrats NEVER have a plan (which is why poverty, misery, and collapse always ensues wherever they are in control). They think emotional feel-good fairytales and unicorns make for good "plans" :eusa_doh:

Keep guns from criminals? Well, we know the GOP's plan:

- Flood the streets with more guns
- Slash the budget of the police department
- Slash the budget of the jail
- Blame results on Democrats

Forum List

Back