Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Look, there's lots of things people do that i don't like. But if it's done legally and it's their Constitutional right, i have to live with it. You hate firearms, i get that. But you're just gonna have to deal with the fact it's American Citizens' Constitutional right to acquire firearms. If you can't deal with that, maybe it's time for you to move to a country that bans firearms. It's your call.
I don't hate firearms, I don't even hate assholes such as M14. I'm intolerant of liars, Like M14 and jerks like M14 & Kaz.
Never mind that we both know it is impossible to show where I have lied.
Like all the other anti-gun loons, you can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty; you prove it virtually every time you post.

We all see people doing things we disapprove of personally. But if it's legal and a Constitutional right, we have to accept it. That's what a truly free Society is all about. I'm no gun nut, in fact i actually despise some of the camo-wearing assholes i've encountered over the years. They're obsessed numbnuts. They give gun owners a bad name. They embarrass everyone.

That being said, i'll always fiercely defend the right to own a firearm. And those who can't accept it's a Constitutional right, really should consider moving to another country where firearms are banned. It's their call. It really is that simple.

"camo-wearing assholes" are going to be the same without guns and they represent a tiny percentage of gun owners. Most of us you have no idea unless we tell you

I hear ya, but there's more of em than you think. And they do give gun owners a bad name. It's the gun-obsessed numbnuts that turn most people off. They end up viewing all gun owners as being obsessed 'Gun Nuts.'

It's incredibly important gun owners behave responsibly. It's more important than ever before. Don't act like an angry addict. Don't be hostile and act as if guns & ammo are your crack cocaine. That really does turn the average person off.

There are nut jobs in everything. For the many gun owners I've known none of them fit that description

I don't hate firearms, I don't even hate assholes such as M14. I'm intolerant of liars, Like M14 and jerks like M14 & Kaz.
Never mind that we both know it is impossible to show where I have lied.
Like all the other anti-gun loons, you can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty; you prove it virtually every time you post.

We all see people doing things we disapprove of personally. But if it's legal and a Constitutional right, we have to accept it. That's what a truly free Society is all about. I'm no gun nut, in fact i actually despise some of the camo-wearing assholes i've encountered over the years. They're obsessed numbnuts. They give gun owners a bad name. They embarrass everyone.

That being said, i'll always fiercely defend the right to own a firearm. And those who can't accept it's a Constitutional right, really should consider moving to another country where firearms are banned. It's their call. It really is that simple.

"camo-wearing assholes" are going to be the same without guns and they represent a tiny percentage of gun owners. Most of us you have no idea unless we tell you

I hear ya, but there's more of em than you think. And they do give gun owners a bad name. It's the gun-obsessed numbnuts that turn most people off. They end up viewing all gun owners as being obsessed 'Gun Nuts.'

It's incredibly important gun owners behave responsibly. It's more important than ever before. Don't act like an angry addict. Don't be hostile and act as if guns & ammo are your crack cocaine. That really does turn the average person off.

There are nut jobs in everything. For the many gun owners I've known none of them fit that description

That's cool, but i have met many gun owners who do behave like angry addicts when it comes to guns and ammo. Their behavior seems very unhealthy. It disturbs the average person. It gives off an unstable crack addict vibe.

Gun owners need to be calm and act responsibly. Because they are being observed by average people who don't understand the firearm thing. They're being judged somewhat. It's important not to drive people into supporting the Anti-Gun stance. If you find yourself becoming obsessed with guns & ammo, it's time to check yourself. Get it under control.

Maybe we are on the wrong track? If guns make America safer perhaps every household should be required or encouraged to have one, or even better, every adult over the age of 21. With all adults carrying a gun it would sure cut down on the "spur of the moment" gun deaths, and America would be safer than ever.

Gun owners need to be calm and act responsibly. Because they are being observed by average people who don't understand the firearm thing. They're being judged somewhat. It's important not to drive people into supporting the Anti-Gun stance. If you find yourself becoming obsessed with guns & ammo, it's time to check yourself. Get it under control.
Hmm.
Do you give the same advice for gay couples?
Just curious.

Maybe we are on the wrong track? If guns make America safer perhaps every household should be required or encouraged to have one, or even better, every adult over the age of 21. With all adults carrying a gun it would sure cut down on the "spur of the moment" gun deaths, and America would be safer than ever.
When you post someone else's talking points, it is usually expected that you cite the source.

Hmm.
Just curious.

Just saying, camo-wearing gun-obsessed numbnuts don't help the cause. They actually hurt it bigtime. Average people don't get the gun obsession thing. To them, it gives off an angry crack addict vibe. Kinda pushes them in the Anti-Gun direction.

If you find yourself becoming a gun/ammo addict, you really should chill and check yourself. Is it healthy? Does it help the cause? Gun owners have to accept that they are being observed by average people who don't get the firearm thing. Their behavior matters significantly.

When you post someone else's talking points, it is usually expected that you cite the source.
I didn't read that, it just occurred to me, but if you said it already, how was the response?
I would suspect that most of the arguments, for and against, have already been said hundreds of times, if not more, and they probably could be condensed into less than ten arguments on each side. Is citing an argument on the boards now required? By the way how do you stand on requiring each household in America to have a gun?

Hmm.
Just curious.
Just saying, camo-wearing gun-obsessed numbnuts don't help the cause. They actually hurt it bigtime. Average people don't get the gun obsession thing. To them, it gives off an angry crack addict vibe. Kinda pushes them in the Anti-Gun direction.

If you find yourself becoming a gun/ammo addict, you really should chill and check yourself. Is it healthy? Does it help the cause? Gun owners have to accept that they are being observed by average people who don't get the firearm thing. Their behavior matters significantly.
So, no, you do not offer the same advice to gay couples.
Why?

I didn't read that, it just occurred to me...
Given that everything else you post sounds like a mindless and/or dishonest talking point issued by the DNC or the CSGV, I find that hard to believe.
By the way how do you stand on requiring each household in America to have a gun?
You have the right to keep and bear arms. You also have the right to NOT keep and bear arms.
It's your choice to do so or not.

Hmm.
Just curious.

Why?

Hey, i'm with ya. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I'm a gun owner myself. However, we do have to accept the current reality. The Gun-Grabbers are looking for any reason to grab em. So gun owner behavior does matter significantly. They are being observed.

Unfortunately, i have witnessed angry crack addict-like behavior with many gun owners. You have to watch out getting obsessed. That behavior frightens average people who aren't into firearms. Don't act like an angry addict. It hurts all gun owners.

Personal choice just isn't part of your world, is it? How would forcing people who don't want guns be equivalent to allowing people who want them? That makes zero sense. You have no logical ability at all

Hmm.
Just curious.

He won't get that

Hmm.
Just curious.

What about addressing his point though?

Hmm.
Just curious.

Why?

Hey, i'm with ya. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I'm a gun owner myself. However, we do have to accept the current reality. The Gun-Grabbers are looking for any reason to grab em. So gun owner behavior does matter significantly. They are being observed.

Unfortunately, i have witnessed angry crack addict-like behavior with many gun owners. You have to watch out getting obsessed. That behavior frightens average people who aren't into firearms. Don't act like an angry addict. It hurts all gun owners.
You did not answer my question:
Why do you not offer the same advice to gay couples?

Says he who know that nothing I said was a lie, especially in that you know you have not addressed that particular issue, as clearly evidenced by your lack of response in the topic.

You violated the inherent truth of liberalism, that makes it a lie. Let's be honest, we all know that liberals are right on every issue. We only won't accept it because we're greedy racists. I mean Wry nailed us, let's at least man up to our weaknesses. Government is the solution to all our problems, we all actually do know that

Another stupid comment. Are you channeling M14 and 2aguy?

It's not like you'll address the question in my OP to facilitate an actual discussion

Liar!

55e80ea01d0000d301146ada.jpeg

Gun Maker Creates 'Crusader' Assault Rifle With Bible Verse On It

Such gun nut nonsense makes me fear for my future gun rights.

Says he who know that nothing I said was a lie, especially in that you know you have not addressed that particular issue, as clearly evidenced by your lack of response in the topic.

You violated the inherent truth of liberalism, that makes it a lie. Let's be honest, we all know that liberals are right on every issue. We only won't accept it because we're greedy racists. I mean Wry nailed us, let's at least man up to our weaknesses. Government is the solution to all our problems, we all actually do know that

Another stupid comment. Are you channeling M14 and 2aguy?

It's not like you'll address the question in my OP to facilitate an actual discussion

That's another lie. When did you stop beating your wife?

LOL, it always cracks me up how effective liberals are a committing logical fallacies and how terrible you are at identifying them

Prove it! I've been attacked but no one has provided a rebuttal to my arguments. When I call you a liar and an asshole, it has zero to do with any argument made, since the only one offered is, yes but The Second Amendment. I've put that to rest several times.

Forum List

Back