Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Look, there's lots of things people do that i don't like. But if it's done legally and it's their Constitutional right, i have to live with it. You hate firearms, i get that. But you're just gonna have to deal with the fact it's American Citizens' Constitutional right to acquire firearms. If you can't deal with that, maybe it's time for you to move to a country that bans firearms. It's your call.
I don't hate firearms, I don't even hate assholes such as M14. I'm intolerant of liars, Like M14 and jerks like M14 & Kaz.
Never mind that we both know it is impossible to show where I have lied.
Like all the other anti-gun loons, you can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty; you prove it virtually every time you post.

We all see people doing things we disapprove of personally. But if it's legal and a Constitutional right, we have to accept it. That's what a truly free Society is all about. I'm no gun nut, in fact i actually despise some of the camo-wearing assholes i've encountered over the years. They're obsessed numbnuts. They give gun owners a bad name. They embarrass everyone.

That being said, i'll always fiercely defend the right to own a firearm. And those who can't accept it's a Constitutional right, really should consider moving to another country where firearms are banned. It's their call. It really is that simple.
The Second Amendment can be amended and probably some day it might be, but also the Court, at times, adjusts the Constitution to fit the changing times.

Yes, the 5/9 process for changing the Constitution that leftists adore. 2/3, 2/3 and 3/4 is in the Constitution. 5/9 is an abomination to liberty. Government simply grants itself more power

I strongly suggest you read the links found under this search:

Google

You will be able to find some which support your opinion and some which do not. The tipping point is of course two centuries of jurisprudence (you may need to read the legal definition of this word) under Marbury v. Madison.

Whining about 5-4 decisions when the decision does not fit within the box of dogma you hold as absolute truth is pitiful - your cheer when Heller gets the "5" and cry like a Boehner when you don't get your way (as in finding for the PPACA).

30 alerts - the lunatic fringe has gone hysterical.

0 alerts, the left has gone impotent. You still don't actually address my OP post points, ever

In all the words written by you, there is only one point expressed, if not made. It's my right; what is not expressed yet very obvious is this, I got mine, fuck everyone else.

I've explained my opinion well enough that anyone with below average intelligence gets it, only dishonest, lying assholes like you choose to misrepresent it.

I suggest you read Camus' short novel The Stranger and take notice that Mersault is not a criminal, at least up until he uses his gun.

I also think you ought to stop pretending you are an authority on the COTUS, you are nothing more than a parrot echoing the bullshit of other ignorant partisans. And BTW, Party (D, R, I, or L) is distinct from Partisan, as anyone who thinks about it understands - your obviously don't.

And so you reveal it……all gun owners are actually criminals…which is why you don't want them to have guns.

I don't hate firearms, I don't even hate assholes such as M14. I'm intolerant of liars, Like M14 and jerks like M14 & Kaz.
Like all the other anti-gun loons, you can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty; you prove it virtually every time you post.

We all see people doing things we disapprove of personally. But if it's legal and a Constitutional right, we have to accept it. That's what a truly free Society is all about. I'm no gun nut, in fact i actually despise some of the camo-wearing assholes i've encountered over the years. They're obsessed numbnuts. They give gun owners a bad name. They embarrass everyone.

That being said, i'll always fiercely defend the right to own a firearm. And those who can't accept it's a Constitutional right, really should consider moving to another country where firearms are banned. It's their call. It really is that simple.
The Second Amendment can be amended and probably some day it might be, but also the Court, at times, adjusts the Constitution to fit the changing times.

Yes, the 5/9 process for changing the Constitution that leftists adore. 2/3, 2/3 and 3/4 is in the Constitution. 5/9 is an abomination to liberty. Government simply grants itself more power

I strongly suggest you read the links found under this search:

Google

You will be able to find some which support your opinion and some which do not. The tipping point is of course two centuries of jurisprudence (you may need to read the legal definition of this word) under Marbury v. Madison.

Whining about 5-4 decisions when the decision does not fit within the box of dogma you hold as absolute truth is pitiful - your cheer when Heller gets the "5" and cry like a Boehner when you don't get your way (as in finding for the PPACA).

Whoa, no need to cry, dude, here's a hanky. Take deep breaths and try to calm down.

And I don't have a way, I want the Constitution followed. I'm pro-choice, but Roe v. Wade is an unsupported Constitutional abomination. I'm anti-death penalty, but there is no Constitutional basis to block it. The ability for government to rewrite the Constitution at will like criminals like Roberts does scares me more than what the Constitution says when I don't agree with it

Oh look -- another issue you won't address.
DC v Heller was a 5-4 split decision... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
LIAR! You really are a POS.
Says he who know that nothing I said was a lie, especially in that you know you have not addressed that particular issue, as clearly evidenced by your lack of response in the topic.

0 alerts, the left has gone impotent. You still don't actually address my OP post points, ever

In all the words written by you, there is only one point expressed, if not made. It's my right; what is not expressed yet very obvious is this, I got mine, fuck everyone else.

I've explained my opinion well enough that anyone with below average intelligence gets it, only dishonest, lying assholes like you choose to misrepresent it.

I suggest you read Camus' short novel The Stranger and take notice that Mersault is not a criminal, at least up until he uses his gun.

I also think you ought to stop pretending you are an authority on the COTUS, you are nothing more than a parrot echoing the bullshit of other ignorant partisans. And BTW, Party (D, R, I, or L) is distinct from Partisan, as anyone who thinks about it understands - your obviously don't.

And so you reveal it……all gun owners are actually criminals…which is why you don't want them to have guns.

Yes, when you carry a gun, being robbed is your fault

DC v Heller was a 5-4 split decision... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Says he who know that nothing I said was a lie, especially in that you know you have not addressed that particular issue, as clearly evidenced by your lack of response in the topic.

You violated the inherent truth of liberalism, that makes it a lie. Let's be honest, we all know that liberals are right on every issue. We only won't accept it because we're greedy racists. I mean Wry nailed us, let's at least man up to our weaknesses. Government is the solution to all our problems, we all actually do know that

Stupid comment ^^^!

You violated the inherent truth of liberalism, that makes it a lie. Let's be honest, we all know that liberals are right on every issue. We only won't accept it because we're greedy racists. I mean Wry nailed us, let's at least man up to our weaknesses. Government is the solution to all our problems, we all actually do know that

Another stupid comment. Are you channeling M14 and 2aguy?

It's not like you'll address the question in my OP to facilitate an actual discussion

Stupid comment ^^^!
^^
More mindless nonsense from the village useful idiot.

WC happily and profoundly serves to further illustrate how anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance/and/or dishonesty.

It's not like you'll address the question in my OP to facilitate an actual discussion

That's another lie. When did you stop beating your wife?

Think about what you've posted. If a license to own guns is the law, than those who want to buy or sell a gun simply need to verify that the transaction is legal. Provide a bill of sale, which includes the license by each of the participants. Not much different than CA Law which requires a third party broker the transfer.

See:

https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/firearms/pdf/cfl2013.pdf

Look, there's lots of things people do that i don't like. But if it's done legally and it's their Constitutional right, i have to live with it. You hate firearms, i get that. But you're just gonna have to deal with the fact it's American Citizens' Constitutional right to acquire firearms. If you can't deal with that, maybe it's time for you to move to a country that bans firearms. It's your call.

"camo-wearing assholes" are going to be the same without guns and they represent a tiny percentage of gun owners. Most of us you have no idea unless we tell you

I hear ya, but there's more of em than you think. And they do give gun owners a bad name. It's the gun-obsessed numbnuts that turn most people off. They end up viewing all gun owners as being obsessed 'Gun Nuts.'

It's incredibly important gun owners behave responsibly. It's more important than ever before. Don't act like an angry addict. Don't be hostile and act as if guns & ammo are your crack cocaine. That really does turn the average person off.

That's another lie. When did you stop beating your wife?

LOL, it always cracks me up how effective liberals are a committing logical fallacies and how terrible you are at identifying them

Forum List

Back