Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

You violated the inherent truth of liberalism, that makes it a lie. Let's be honest, we all know that liberals are right on every issue. We only won't accept it because we're greedy racists. I mean Wry nailed us, let's at least man up to our weaknesses. Government is the solution to all our problems, we all actually do know that

Another stupid comment. Are you channeling M14 and 2aguy?

It's not like you'll address the question in my OP to facilitate an actual discussion

That's another lie. When did you stop beating your wife?

LOL, it always cracks me up how effective liberals are a committing logical fallacies and how terrible you are at identifying them
Prove it! I've been attacked but no one has provided a rebuttal to my arguments.
This is, of course, nothing but poo as I have, personally, soundly rebutted every argument you've made.
Disagree?
There's a link in my sig that allows you to continue the argument you whined and pleaded for but ran away from once you got it.

Show me statistics for say, Burlington, Vermont and Chicago Illinois.

Others, please consider this is the same argument the dumber ones who deny climate change use.
So I show you that city in a state with virtually no gun control has 2 murders/100,000 people and a state with very stringent gun control has 15/100,000 and you bring up global warming.... No argument? I thought not.
Aside from the obvious difference in total population which is taken into account by showing murders/100,000, what else can you tell me about demographics?

LIAR! You really are a POS.
Says he who know that nothing I said was a lie, especially in that you know you have not addressed that particular issue, as clearly evidenced by your lack of response in the topic.

You violated the inherent truth of liberalism, that makes it a lie. Let's be honest, we all know that liberals are right on every issue. We only won't accept it because we're greedy racists. I mean Wry nailed us, let's at least man up to our weaknesses. Government is the solution to all our problems, we all actually do know that

It's not like you'll address the question in my OP to facilitate an actual discussion

Liar!

Show me any quote you proposed any idea to actually keep guns out of the hands of criminals, liar. You haven't, I'm calling bull to your crap

55e80ea01d0000d301146ada.jpeg

Gun Maker Creates 'Crusader' Assault Rifle With Bible Verse On It

Such gun nut nonsense makes me fear for my future gun rights.

Your hysterical fear of a caracature of gun owners is such an excellent argument ... for your mental disability ...

That's another lie. When did you stop beating your wife?

LOL, it always cracks me up how effective liberals are a committing logical fallacies and how terrible you are at identifying them

Prove it! I've been attacked but no one has provided a rebuttal to my arguments. When I call you a liar and an asshole, it has zero to do with any argument made, since the only one offered is, yes but The Second Amendment. I've put that to rest several times.

Not one argument you made answered the question in my OP or thread title. You haven't put dick to rest

Others, please consider this is the same argument the dumber ones who deny climate change use.

You have no factual knowledge that "climate change" is real. Even the term "climate change" is admission you were wrong on global warming so you changed the marketing

Unfortunately, too many gun owners have no idea how their own behavior and approach often pushes average people in the Anti-Gun direction. Too many behave aggessively and obsessively when it comes to guns and ammo. I've witnessed the bizarre behavior myself on many occasions.

You can't take the gun thing too seriously. It can turn one into an angry addict. The aggressive obsessive approach frightens average people who aren't into the firearm thing. It pushes them into the Gun-Grabber camp. Gun owners need to understand that their behavior does matter. Most Americans don't want guns in the hands of angry obsessed gun nuts. I'm sorry, but that is the reality. Just behave calmly and don't become obsessed. That approach is much better for the cause.

So I show you that city in a state with virtually no gun control has 2 murders/100,000 people and a state with very stringent gun control has 15/100,000 and you bring up global warming.... No argument? I thought not.
Aside from the obvious difference in total population which is taken into account by showing murders/100,000, what else can you tell me about demographics?

Democrats like gun deaths for political hay. Dead bodies are just the cost of doing business

Unfortunately, too many gun owners have no idea how their own behavior and approach often pushes average people in the Anti-Gun direction. Too many behave aggessively and obsessively when it comes to guns and ammo. I've witnessed the bizarre behavior myself on many occasions.

You can't take the gun thing too seriously. It can turn one into an angry addict. The aggressive obsessive approach frightens average people who aren't into the firearm thing. It pushes them into the Gun-Grabber camp. Gun owners need to understand that their behavior does matter. Most Americans don't want guns in the hands of angry obsessed gun nuts. I'm sorry, but that is the reality. Just behave calmly and don't become obsessed. That approach is much better for the cause.

Why is that our problem that there are a few nuts out there and the Democrat nuts exploit that?

To 2guy's point, do you offer the same advice to gays? Are the wacko gays the problem of all gay's? Do all gays need to feel like they are like you tell gun owners that somehow the wackos are our problem? It's a great question

Why is that our problem that there are a few nuts out there and the Democrat nuts exploit that?

To 2guy's point, do you offer the same advice to gays? Are the wacko gays the problem of all gay's? Do all gays need to feel like they are like you tell gun owners that somehow the wackos are our problem? It's a great question
Yes -- still waiting for an answer.

Yes -- still waiting for an answer.

Sorry M14, it was your question

A good first step is registration of all firearms and background checks on ALL gun sales. Even between private parties. This will allow responsible gun owners to continue to own anything they want but will help place responsibility on to people who sell guns to people who shouldn't have them or end up using them for murder/crime.

We can certainly start there.

Add in a $200 a year licence per gun...

A good first step is registration of all firearms and background checks on ALL gun sales. Even between private parties. This will allow responsible gun owners to continue to own anything they want but will help place responsibility on to people who sell guns to people who shouldn't have them or end up using them for murder/crime.

Add in a $200 a year license per gun...

What about free speech, can we charge a $200 license for that? What about freedom from illegal search and seizure? Are all our Constitutional rights fair game for government to sell us or just that one?

Add in a $200 a year licence per gun...
This will do nothing to prevent criminals from getting guns and violates the constitution.
But then, you know that.

This isn't about gays. And i'm sorry, but i have witnessed bizarre gun nut behavior on many occasions. You can spot em pretty easily. They're aggressive and obsessive. The camo-wearing douches are the worst. And there's much more of em out there than you think.

They approach guns & ammo like a drug addict approaches drugs. It isn't healthy. And it gives all gun owners a bad name. Just chill out and don't take the gun & ammo thing too seriously. Aggressive obsessive behavior only pushes average people into the Gun-Grabber camp.

This isn't about gays.
No. It's about you not being consistent.

Maybe we are on the wrong track? If guns make America safer perhaps every household should be required or encouraged to have one, or even better, every adult over the age of 21. With all adults carrying a gun it would sure cut down on the "spur of the moment" gun deaths, and America would be safer than ever.
When you post someone else's talking points, it is usually expected that you cite the source.
I didn't read that, it just occurred to me...
Given that everything else you post sounds like a mindless and/or dishonest talking point issued by the DNC or the CSGV, I find that hard to believe.
By the way how do you stand on requiring each household in America to have a gun?
You have the right to keep and bear arms. You also have the right to NOT keep and bear arms.
It's your choice to do so or not.

Half-truth: You don't have a right to bear all types of arms; some arms require a license. Thus, a half-truth is basically a LIE of Omission.

This isn't about gays.

Hey, y'all wanna be aggressive obsessive gun nuts, so be it. Guns will be banned lickety-split. I'm trying to help. I'm trying to explain to you how average people who aren't into the firearm thing see things. You dress in camo head to toe and act aggressively and obsessively, most are gonna get frightened and view you as weird gun psychos.

Behavior does matter when it comes to perception. And honestly, i have come across too many aggressive obsessive gun owners. It's an unhealthy addiction for some. If you're acting aggressive and obsessive pertaining to guns, maybe you really shouldn't have guns. That's how many Americans see it. So don't ignore perception. You'll regret it.

Maybe we are on the wrong track? If guns make America safer perhaps every household should be required or encouraged to have one, or even better, every adult over the age of 21. With all adults carrying a gun it would sure cut down on the "spur of the moment" gun deaths, and America would be safer than ever.
When you post someone else's talking points, it is usually expected that you cite the source.
I didn't read that, it just occurred to me...
Given that everything else you post sounds like a mindless and/or dishonest talking point issued by the DNC or the CSGV, I find that hard to believe.
By the way how do you stand on requiring each household in America to have a gun?
You have the right to keep and bear arms. You also have the right to NOT keep and bear arms.
It's your choice to do so or not.
Half-truth: You don't have a right to bear all types of arms; some arms require a license. Thus, a half-truth is basically a LIE of Omission.
I can only barely begin to describe the immateriality of your emotional, ignorant/or dishonest opinions.

This isn't about gays.
Hey, y'all wanna be aggressive obsessive gun nuts, so be it.
Your inconsistency on this matter is noted.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back