Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Most hunters do not hunt to eat or for survival. They do it because they enjoy killing & maiming defenseless animals. They call it 'Sport.' They're sick bastards. Everytime a see a camo-wearing asshole, i wanna slap em senseless.

I have a friend who hunts....every November he kills a deer and fills his freezer with meat...he sends the deer to a butcher he knows and gets steaks, sausages, ribs...I couldn't believe the amount of meat from one deer. and he eats it saying it is healthier than the meat you get from factory slaughter houses....

Unneccesary. He does it because he enjoys killing. I stopped believing the old 'I do it because i need to eat' Bullshite a long time ago. They enjoy dressing up in their little camo outfits and waiting several hours for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by. Then they shoot and murder it with their high-power weaponry. The animal never had a chance. It's anything but 'Sport.' It's cowardly Bullshit.

Now camo with high heels, that you can get into...

Y'all get yer Camo & Ammo at the Walmart today? Heard they was having some big ole sales. Cuz we know you just gots to kill ya some more innocent defenseless animals.

God you people are such loons. And you wonder so many Americans wanna take your guns away.
Damn boy! Have you nothing else?
Nope I didn't stop by Walmart. I get better prices at the gun shop a mile from my house, AND I get to browse the fully automatic weapons on display. I REALLY want that Ma Deuce on the floor.

Nah, i'm betting you're a typical Camo-Wearing Walmart nutball. I can spot weird Gun Nuts a mile away. I used to be a gun seller.

You've said you sold guns several dozen times like that makes you an expert or something.
No argument you've made shows any expertise . What is does indicate is that you are just another whiny pussy that is afraid of an inanimate object.

for you own sake, stop proving your ignorance and making others laugh at you.

for your own sake, grow a pair and be man enough to speak for yourself rather than creating in your mind legions of non-existant followers who hang on your every word.

I is a far more powerful word than we. We means you don't have enough masculinity to stand on your own, I means you do

I think you are an asshole as well as dishonest.

Gee, now I'm a man? And I was lead to believe that Kaz and his band of brothers were men 'cause they weren't afraid to go outside when they had a gun. Having a gun you see, much like having a few drinks, makes a coward into a manly guy.

for your own sake, grow a pair and be man enough to speak for yourself rather than creating in your mind legions of non-existant followers who hang on your every word.

I is a far more powerful word than we. We means you don't have enough masculinity to stand on your own, I means you do

Gee, now I'm a man? And I was lead to believe that Kaz and his band of brothers were men 'cause they weren't afraid to go outside when they had a gun. Having a gun you see, much like having a few drinks, makes a coward into a manly guy.

You stupid, anti gun extremists think funny.........

You stupid, anti gun extremists think funny.........
ACT funny They rarely think at all.

No, it is not. It was a question, and limited to a yes or no response. Begging the Question is to post a circular argument, one wherein the premise assumes the truth of the conclusion - please, for you own sake, stop proving your ignorance and making others laugh at you.
You, sir, are the one being laughed at here.
Thanks for the entertainment.

You're most welcome, my ego isn't a bit harmed by the laughter of obsessive fools, that you find the slaughter of innocents humorous suggests a good deal about you, and none of it is funny.
What I find humorous is your arrogant use of the "death of innocents" to promote your agenda.

Taken out of context it is simply another lie by M14. Of course the fact is innocents have died in mass in recent years, I suppose gun lovers find any reference to such events a recent to celebrate, and spread rumors of governmental plans to confiscate guns; thus creating an influx of new sales for the industry which provides the tools for mass murder.

Please feel free to post more stupid comments, it enhances your resume as an outstanding member of the crazy right wing.

Our spike in gun and ammo purchases had nothing to do with the NRA, it had to do with the top salesman for guns: Barack Obama.

Bullshit! It has all to do with hate and fear rhetoric, of people like you, Kaz, 2aguy, M14 shooter and the gun & ammo industry.

Yes, i have hunted. A regrettable time of my life. Nowadays i prefer to observe and enjoy nature and God's creatures. I can afford that luxury.

Most camo-wearing jackholes i've met, don't hunt for survival. They kill and maim innocent defenseless animals because they think it's fun. I truly despise them.

Now you have other people kill your food for you because you're civilized. Shredded cow on a bun, hell yeah, but kill the cow yourself? Eew.

As for "defenseless," you need to tour a slaughterhouse, you know, the place you civilized people get your food...

I've met very few if any Hunters who hunt for survival. And i seriously doubt you have either. Most camo-wearing fuckwits kill & maim for fun. They're sickos. And they're pussies too. The animals they hunt are defenseless.

Back to the "camo-wearing" gun nuts? Why? What is your obsession with that? W hat is the relevance to the point?

Can't stand em. Gun obsessed assholes. They're why many Americans want to take the guns away.

Flaming, flamboyant faggots. Ass obsessed assholes. They're why many Americans don't give a shit about gay marriage

It seems Kaz has come out of the closet, a fully clothed Nazi

You, sir, are the one being laughed at here.
Thanks for the entertainment.

You're most welcome, my ego isn't a bit harmed by the laughter of obsessive fools, that you find the slaughter of innocents humorous suggests a good deal about you, and none of it is funny.
What I find humorous is your arrogant use of the "death of innocents" to promote your agenda.

Taken out of context it is simply another lie by M14. Of course the fact is innocents have died in mass in recent years, I suppose gun lovers find any reference to such events a recent to celebrate, and spread rumors of governmental plans to confiscate guns; thus creating an influx of new sales for the industry which provides the tools for mass murder.

Please feel free to post more stupid comments, it enhances your resume as an outstanding member of the crazy right wing.

Our spike in gun and ammo purchases had nothing to do with the NRA, it had to do with the top salesman for guns: Barack Obama.

Bullshit! It has all to do with hate and fear rhetoric, of people like you, Kaz, 2aguy, M14 shooter and the gun & ammo industry.

You know..if you guys stopped trying to take peoples guns then we could relax, and I am sure fewer people would buy them. But keep picking away at our rights and more people will feel the need to stock up.....

You enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. Just call it like it is. But hey, that's on you. If Karma is real, you got a lot coming back around.

Karma is going to get even for somebody killing and eating? Ever watch one of those nature shows? How do you think those large animals eat, by going to the store? Where do you think people got their food before grocery stores opened up in this country?

Most hunters do not hunt to eat or for survival. They do it because they enjoy killing & maiming defenseless animals. They call it 'Sport.' They're sick bastards. Everytime a see a camo-wearing asshole, i wanna slap em senseless.

I have a friend who hunts....every November he kills a deer and fills his freezer with meat...he sends the deer to a butcher he knows and gets steaks, sausages, ribs...I couldn't believe the amount of meat from one deer. and he eats it saying it is healthier than the meat you get from factory slaughter houses....

Unneccesary. He does it because he enjoys killing. I stopped believing the old 'I do it because i need to eat' Bullshite a long time ago. They enjoy dressing up in their little camo outfits and waiting several hours for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by. Then they shoot and murder it with their high-power weaponry. The animal never had a chance. It's anything but 'Sport.' It's cowardly Bullshit.

dipshit....my friend told me a story...he was in a tree stand watching a group of turkey's march toward him through the brush....the Tom Turkey, the leader, paused right before the clearing........the Tom looked up, right at my friend, right at him......gave a warbling cry and they all took off before he could shoot....it was a very funny story and showed just how cagey wild turkeys are...

How much of a chance did your factory turkey have to escape?

It seems quite obvious the turkey was smarter than the guy in hiding, a true bird brain, much like 2aguy.

You know..if you guys stopped trying to take peoples guns then we could relax, and I am sure fewer people would buy them. But keep picking away at our rights and more people will feel the need to stock up.....

LIAR. The issue is not about the abolition of guns you dolt, it is about taking guns from criminals - an the OP is nothing is simply a loaded question. Something you and too many others cannot understand.

LIAR. The issue is not about the abolition of guns you dolt, it is about taking guns from criminals - an the OP is nothing is simply a loaded question. Something you and too many others cannot understand.

No it isn't asswipe.....not one thing you morons propose is targeted at actual criminals....everything you suggest, licensing gun owners, registering the guns of law abiding citizens, limiting the magazine capacity of law abiding gun owner's guns.........effect criminals or stop one crime or one mass shooting........

Then your lefty judges and prosecutors let gun criminals go with light sentences so they are back on the streets shooting more people...

So no....you don't fucking care about stopping gun criminals....everything you do just goes after law abiding, peaceful, normal people.....

Y'all get yer Camo & Ammo at the Walmart today? Heard they was having some big ole sales. Cuz we know you just gots to kill ya some more innocent defenseless animals.

God you people are such loons. And you wonder so many Americans wanna take your guns away.

Again, you eat defenseless animals all the time, hypocrite

Stick a fork in Kaz, he's done. When someone begins to echo there own posts, and toss Red Herrings about, he has nothing more to offer than an opinion he cannot support except with the rebel yell, IT'S MY RIGHT, THE SECOND AMENDMENT SAYS SO.

How pitiful is that.

Stick a fork in Kaz, he's done. When someone begins to echo there own posts, and toss Red Herrings about, he has nothing more to offer than an opinion he cannot support except with the rebel yell, IT'S MY RIGHT, THE SECOND AMENDMENT SAYS SO.

How pitiful is that.

You were done a long time ago....we respond to you for practice......since you lefties will never understand the truth, reality, the difference between right and wrong and good and evil.......we keep our skills sharp bouncing them off of you and the other useful idiots...

No it isn't asswipe.....not one thing you morons propose is targeted at actual criminals....everything you suggest, licensing gun owners, registering the guns of law abiding citizens, limiting the magazine capacity of law abiding gun owner's guns.........effect criminals or stop one crime or one mass shooting........

Then your lefty judges and prosecutors let gun criminals go with light sentences so they are back on the streets shooting more people...

So no....you don't fucking care about stopping gun criminals....everything you do just goes after law abiding, peaceful, normal people.....

You may obey the law but you are to dumb and too obsessed to understand the real issue, that is, to mitigate gun violence in America. I helped put a large number of criminals in jail and in prison protecting law abiding victims. Don't lecture me, you don't have the brains or the brawn to do that job.

you STILL can't tell us how you propose to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
A deer antler up the anal cavity for all eternity. That would be justice for hunters who kill & maim God's beautiful animals just for fun.

What about just running you through the shredder once for all the innocent cows you have someone else kill for you?

How pitiful is that.
Have you mentioned that to Polly? Kaz has presented facts and statistics. You and Polly, nothing more than emotionalism.

Do you realize that more kids are killed by cars than are killed by guns........and that each year we hand keys of these machines to 16 year old kids...........and let them drive on their own...often with their teenage friends....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

From the CDC table 10, 2013.......motor vehicle deaths by age group...

Under 1: 68

5-14: 425

15-24: 6,968

Accidental deaths of children due to guns in 2013...all ages (1-14): 69

Give them guns, keep them out of cars.......

Yeah, cause driving is the same as handing a child a firearm. Only in Gun Nut delusion world does that make sense. :cuckoo:

Really....you don't think that giving the keys to a car to a 16 year old teenager isn't far more dangerous than allowing them to use a gun with your supervision.....

do you realize that car accidents are the leading cause of death for teenagers..if anything we should ban kids from driving till they are in heir 20s...more of them would survive...

Uh huh, swimming and riding their bicycle is the same thing too. Yeah, that shite only makes sense to delusional Gun Nuts. Stop giving the kids firearms. Ya dang dummies.

Sure, I'll just explain to my kids that they need to wait until they are 18 to learn to use guns safely to make elitist liberal snobs happy, they'll totally buy that...
Yeah THAT makes a lot of sense. At18, a kid thinks he knows it all and is invincible. He thinks he can't be taught anything, and Polly thinks THAT is the time to hand him a gun.
Sorry. the time to teach gun safety is when they are pre-teens; before they think they know it all.
Yes guns are dangerous in the hands of the ignorant or evil people.
A parent can't fix evil, but I chose to protect my children from ignorance.

Exactly. Polly still thinks they are magic firing sticks that emanate evil. By the time I was 18, I was adept at building custom cabinets using power saws and other tools that can kill you just as dead as a gun. In fact I earned most of my way through college doing that sort of handiwork. I also knew how to handle guns and shoot safely. My father was gone from when I was five, as the oldest I was the man of the house. Today I own my own business with 10 employees and I work in management consulting and travel all the time, I'm spending 2/3 my time this year in the Netherlands.

I think being a kid is time to set the platform for who you are as a man and as an adult. Polly thinks before you are 18 you're an inept loser who should be kept dependent and slow. He probably smoked pot all day and did nothing, so he wants everyone else held back like he did to himself

Last edited:

You may obey the law but you are to dumb and too obsessed to understand the real issue, that is, to mitigate gun violence in America. I helped put a large number of criminals in jail and in prison protecting law abiding victims. Don't lecture me, you don't have the brains or the brawn to do that job.

Begging the question. Hey, here's an idea, tell us how you are going to do this, "mitigate gun violence in America." Here's the thing, Holmes, that's my OP post question, and so far, you offer zero in terms of how you will accomplish this task except you want to keep disarming the people ... who aren't committing those crimes ...

you STILL can't tell us how you propose to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

LIAR! But let's play this game.

How do we keep drunks out of cars?

How do we keep molesters from molesting?

How do we keep legislators from accepting bribes?

How do we keep minors from using drugs?

How do we keep Judges and Justices from making law?

Think about it, if you can. Maybe then you will understand, though I doubt you can or will.

Forum List

Back