Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

you STILL can't tell us how you propose to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

LIAR!

Yet you still can't point to a single post you offered an actual substantive idea

But let's play this game.

Challenge accepted

According to you?

How do we keep drunks out of cars? - Take car keys away from sober people

How do we keep molesters from molesting? - Put people who don't molest in prison

How do we keep legislators from accepting bribes? - By removing people who don't accept bribes from office

How do we keep minors from using drugs? - By grounding kids who don't do drugs

How do we keep Judges and Justices from making law? - :wtf: It's a problem, but I'm not sure what you're getting at regarding this conversation

Think about it, if you can. Maybe then you will understand, though I doubt you can or will. - Yeah, that's a problem we have. Sure, Holmes

Our spike in gun and ammo purchases had nothing to do with the NRA, it had to do with the top salesman for guns: Barack Obama.

Bullshit! It has all to do with hate and fear rhetoric, of people like you, Kaz, 2aguy, M14 shooter and the gun & ammo industry.

You know..if you guys stopped trying to take peoples guns then we could relax, and I am sure fewer people would buy them. But keep picking away at our rights and more people will feel the need to stock up.....

LIAR. The issue is not about the abolition of guns you dolt, it is about taking guns from criminals - an the OP is nothing is simply a loaded question. Something you and too many others cannot understand.
you STILL can't tell us how you propose to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

LIAR! But let's play this game.

How do we keep drunks out of cars?

How do we keep molesters from molesting?

How do we keep legislators from accepting bribes?

How do we keep minors from using drugs?

How do we keep Judges and Justices from making law?

Think about it, if you can. Maybe then you will understand, though I doubt you can or will.
We've already made laws to keep drunks out of cars, molesters from molesting, legislators from taking bribes, minors from taking drugs and judges from making law, yet these things still go on. There are laws designed to prevent criminals from having guns, yet criminals still get guns and shoot people. You want to limit or impede law abiding people from possessing what they need to prevent getting shot by criminals with illegally obtained guns.

I own lots of guns. I've never killed anyone, but I HAVE prevented 2 assaults and one rape with a firearm.
If you had your way, I'd have been stabbed twice, my ex-wife would have been raped and criminals would STILL have guns.
Tell me how SPECIFICALLY, you propose to keep criminals from getting guns.
Don't dance around it like you have been. I want you to propose a law without the ad hom crap you've been passing off as an answer.
Gotta go to work. I'll be back about 5 CDT and I'll look at your proposal.

LIAR!

Yet you still can't point to a single post you offered an actual substantive idea

Challenge accepted

According to you?

How do we keep molesters from molesting? - Put people who don't molest in prison

How do we keep legislators from accepting bribes? - By removing people who don't accept bribes from office

How do we keep Judges and Justices from making law? - :wtf: It's a problem, but I'm not sure what you're getting at regarding this conversation

Think about it, if you can. Maybe then you will understand, though I doubt you can or will. - Yeah, that's a problem we have. Sure, Holmes

Your response to these loaded questions is inadequate, at best.

My question is much more relevant in re judges/justices than your rant on gays.

Prior restraint and due process are high hurdles if you really hoped to prove a point, which you didn't. Sarcasm is a rhetorical tool when it works, yours failed.

I answered the question in the OP pages ago and several times. You are being dishonest when you continue to challenge me to do so over and over.

One more time.
  • A license is required to own an automatic weapon. True or false?
  • Owning or having in ones possession when not licensed to have one is a crime. True or False?
  • A license is required in every state to drive a car. True or false?
  • Driving without a license is an infraction. True or False?
  • Driving with a suspended or revoked license is a misdemeanor. True or False?
  • A license is required to hunt or fish. True or false?
  • Fishing or hunting without a license can be a crime. True or False?
  • Poaching is a crime? True or False?
For each of these examples a violator can be fined or incarcerated. True or False?

All of the above require a license, for public safety and the preservation of natural resources (the American Bison was almost hunted to extinction for their robes, and the meat left to rot).

Should the Second Amendment grant the absolute right of ownership of all forms of arms to anyone who wants them? Yes or No?

I say no. So does the NRA.

I've suggest a license be required to own, possess or have in one's custody or control as a means to control weapons ending up in the wrong hands.

The penalty for selling, giving or loaning a gun to an unlicensed person should be unlawful, and the offender if convicted will be a criminal. Even 2aguy might be able to figure out what that would mean.

We pay politicians plenty to solve our problems, they should have the wherewithal and staff to decide the best way to handle the gun situation. The public's responsibility is to let the Congress know their wishes. America at this point seems divided, so in this case money then enters the picture, and it may be this money that decides the issue? How much is spent, by whom and for what purpose?

Our spike in gun and ammo purchases had nothing to do with the NRA, it had to do with the top salesman for guns: Barack Obama.

Bullshit! It has all to do with hate and fear rhetoric, of people like you, Kaz, 2aguy, M14 shooter and the gun & ammo industry.

You know..if you guys stopped trying to take peoples guns then we could relax, and I am sure fewer people would buy them. But keep picking away at our rights and more people will feel the need to stock up.....

LIAR. The issue is not about the abolition of guns you dolt, it is about taking guns from criminals - an the OP is nothing is simply a loaded question. Something you and too many others cannot understand.

Think about it, if you can. Maybe then you will understand, though I doubt you can or will.

You don't realize how you just dismantled all of your anti gun arguments do you......

In each case we have laws that apply.....after they are broken, not before......

Again, you posted a whole list of MADD achievments......and not one of them affects drivers until they break the law....

What you want is in effect to require all Americans to have a breathalyzer in their cars, in case they might be drunk.....You want the same effect for gun owners...before they commit any crime.

LIAR!

Challenge accepted

According to you?

Prior restraint and due process are high hurdles if you really hoped to prove a point, which you didn't. Sarcasm is a rhetorical tool when it works, yours failed.

I answered the question in the OP pages ago and several times. You are being dishonest when you continue to challenge me to do so over and over.

One more time.
  • Owning or having in ones possession when not licensed to have one is a crime. True or False?
For each of these examples a violator can be fined or incarcerated. True or False?

All of the above require a license, for public safety and the preservation of natural resources (the American Bison was almost hunted to extinction for their robes, and the meat left to rot).

Should the Second Amendment grant the absolute right of ownership of all forms of arms to anyone who wants them? Yes or No?

I've suggest a license be required to own, possess or have in one's custody or control as a means to control weapons ending up in the wrong hands.

The penalty for selling, giving or loaning a gun to an unlicensed person should be unlawful, and the offender if convicted will be a criminal. Even 2aguy might be able to figure out what that would mean.

And not once have you been able to explain how forcing people to get a license keeps guns out of the hands of criminals......

A license is not needed to achieve this or anything you posted.

Again, let me explain......

You are a law abiding citizen carrying a gun without a license. You are stopped by police and they run a warrant check on you.....you come up clean, and you drive away. No license needed.

You are a criminal carrying a gun and are stopped by police. They run your drivers license and see you are a convicted felon...they search you and your car and find a gun......you are then arrested since you can't own, carry or even touch the gun.....no license needed to accomplish the arrest.

You are a law abiding citizen carrying a gun, you do not rape, rob or murder anyone. No license required.

You are a criminal who uses a gun to rape, rob or murder someone...first, if you are a felon you can already be arrested for having the gun, no matter what else you do.....if you use a gun to rape, rob or murder someone, you can already be arrested for that...

no need to license anyone..

So what is the fucking point to making law abiding citizens get licenses......can one of you anti gun extremists explain that?

We pay politicians plenty to solve our problems, they should have the wherewithal and staff to decide the best way to handle the gun situation. The public's responsibility is to let the Congress know their wishes. America at this point seems divided, so in this case money then enters the picture, and it may be this money that decides the issue? How much is spent, by whom and for what purpose?

America is not divided....60% of Americans, polled after the gay, black man murdered the journalist and cameraman say gun control is not the answer....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

LIAR!

Challenge accepted

According to you?

One more time.

If a criminal uses a gun to commit a crime they can be arrested and jailed...right now under existing law. True or False?

If a felon is caught in possession of a gun, in their home or on their person, they can be arrested on the spot and taken to jail...right now under existing law. True Or False?

If the above two statements are true....(hint: Yes, they are both true.) Then why do we need to license gun owners?

Still waiting for an answer to that very easy question.

I would suspect there are a number of laws regarding automobiles and drivers, but maybe it would be a good idea to issue a gun permit to own and operate a gun, and maybe the issue would have to have insurance and so forth. I think you're on to something here. Of course, the analogy is bad but thanks for trying.

I have a friend who hunts....every November he kills a deer and fills his freezer with meat...he sends the deer to a butcher he knows and gets steaks, sausages, ribs...I couldn't believe the amount of meat from one deer. and he eats it saying it is healthier than the meat you get from factory slaughter houses....

Unneccesary. He does it because he enjoys killing. I stopped believing the old 'I do it because i need to eat' Bullshite a long time ago. They enjoy dressing up in their little camo outfits and waiting several hours for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by. Then they shoot and murder it with their high-power weaponry. The animal never had a chance. It's anything but 'Sport.' It's cowardly Bullshit.

Now camo with high heels, that you can get into...

Y'all get yer Camo & Ammo at the Walmart today? Heard they was having some big ole sales. Cuz we know you just gots to kill ya some more innocent defenseless animals.

God you people are such loons. And you wonder so many Americans wanna take your guns away.

Again, you eat defenseless animals all the time, hypocrite

Stick a fork in Kaz, he's done. When someone begins to echo there own posts, and toss Red Herrings about, he has nothing more to offer than an opinion he cannot support except with the rebel yell, IT'S MY RIGHT, THE SECOND AMENDMENT SAYS SO.

How pitiful is that.

I don't know. I mean, it wasn't that long ago when people using rebel yell to support our constitutional rights was considered patriotic. Now it's considered pitiful?

Sarcasm is a rhetorical tool when it works, yours failed

It wasn't sarcasm, that is actually your solution to those problems, punish the people who don't do the bad things and do nothing about those who do. Straight up, Holmes

So do I and I never said otherwise. In fact, I keep saying it gives the right of ownership to those ... who haven't had their Constitutional rights removed by due process of law. I've told you this repeatedly, how stupid are you? It isn't that hard to grasp. It's actually fairly simple

I've suggest a license be required to own, possess or have in one's custody or control as a means to control weapons ending up in the wrong hands

Doesn't work, try reading my OP post and answering the question

If that is going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, then why can teenagers buy all the pot they want now when it's actually illegal?

LIAR!

Challenge accepted

According to you?

One more time.

Under your stupid idea.........

So I bring a buddy to the range to shoot and teach him gun safety.....I hand him a gun......we are both now felons.

True or False?

My wife is going out for the night and I lend her my pistol.....we are both now felons. True or False?

We are not cops. Felons cannot touch a gun or they can be arrested on the spot. If a felon is caught with a gun they can be arrested. There is no need to force law abiding gun owners to pay for or endure excessive background checks under penalty of jail time, fines and loss of employment....simply because you guys hate guns.

If someone commits a crime with a gun...arrest them.

If a felon is caught in possession of a gun...arrest them.

No license is needed to do either thing.....

LIAR!

Challenge accepted

According to you?

One more time.

Please...explain how forcing law abiding gun owners to get a license to own a gun will keep them out of the hands of criminals.....not one of you guys has been able to do that yet.......

Begging the question, and you think politicians solve our problems?

:lmao:

Baaaaaa.........

I would suspect there are a number of laws regarding automobiles and drivers, but maybe it would be a good idea to issue a gun permit to own and operate a gun, and maybe the issue would have to have insurance and so forth. I think you're on to something here. Of course, the analogy is bad but thanks for trying.

Can we require a permit and insurance for you to exercise free speech? You could commit libel

I have a friend who hunts....every November he kills a deer and fills his freezer with meat...he sends the deer to a butcher he knows and gets steaks, sausages, ribs...I couldn't believe the amount of meat from one deer. and he eats it saying it is healthier than the meat you get from factory slaughter houses....

Unneccesary. He does it because he enjoys killing. I stopped believing the old 'I do it because i need to eat' Bullshite a long time ago. They enjoy dressing up in their little camo outfits and waiting several hours for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by. Then they shoot and murder it with their high-power weaponry. The animal never had a chance. It's anything but 'Sport.' It's cowardly Bullshit.

Now camo with high heels, that you can get into...

Y'all get yer Camo & Ammo at the Walmart today? Heard they was having some big ole sales. Cuz we know you just gots to kill ya some more innocent defenseless animals.

God you people are such loons. And you wonder so many Americans wanna take your guns away.

Again, you eat defenseless animals all the time, hypocrite

Stick a fork in Kaz, he's done. When someone begins to echo there own posts, and toss Red Herrings about, he has nothing more to offer than an opinion he cannot support except with the rebel yell, IT'S MY RIGHT, THE SECOND AMENDMENT SAYS SO.

How pitiful is that.

Maybe he could answer the question once, that apparently is not important to you. That would work in reverse, right? If you asked us a question we kept not answering? You'd mock yourself for asking it again?

Sorry....owning a gun is a natural right....if you want to license gun owners and require a permit, then we would also be able to do like the democrats did after their slaves were freed, and charge a poll tax to vote, require a literacy test to vote, and require a property requirement to vote......

There is no need to license gun owners.....in 2013 there were only 505 accidental gun deaths in our country of over 320 million people.....we are operating our guns very responsibly.....

If you really want to stop gun violence....

--target actual criminals

--go after gangs in inner cities who do almost all of the shooting

--force prosectuors and judges to actually give long prison sentences to violent criminals and criminals who use guns

--arrest people who use guns to commit crimes

--arrest felons who are caught with guns...

See what is missing from all of those suggestions......you are not directing any effort at law abiding, normal people who don't break the law....

You would actually be focusing on people who use guns to commit crimes....

You, sir, are the one being laughed at here.
Thanks for the entertainment.

You're most welcome, my ego isn't a bit harmed by the laughter of obsessive fools, that you find the slaughter of innocents humorous suggests a good deal about you, and none of it is funny.
What I find humorous is your arrogant use of the "death of innocents" to promote your agenda.

Taken out of context it is simply another lie by M14. Of course the fact is innocents have died in mass in recent years, I suppose gun lovers find any reference to such events a recent to celebrate, and spread rumors of governmental plans to confiscate guns; thus creating an influx of new sales for the industry which provides the tools for mass murder.

Please feel free to post more stupid comments, it enhances your resume as an outstanding member of the crazy right wing.

Nope, all we do is repeat what the Democrats and anti-gun people have said. People don't start buying guns and ammo based on our opinions; we're on their side. It's when your side talks about more government and restrictions on guns that sets people off.

You should be required to get a license to use each one of your electronic devices....since you might engage in identity theft...right? That way police would know if you are a criminal....so you should also register all of your electronic devices with the police...just in case you are a child molestor...right?

See how that works when you target normal people instead of actual criminals...

Do you guys think these things through at all......or do you just take in the anti gun talking points and go with them.....

You don't realize how you just dismantled all of your anti gun arguments do you......

In each case we have laws that apply.....after they are broken, not before......

Again, you posted a whole list of MADD achievments......and not one of them affects drivers until they break the law....

What you want is in effect to require all Americans to have a breathalyzer in their cars, in case they might be drunk.....You want the same effect for gun owners...before they commit any crime.

You're an ignoramus. I mean that with all sincerity, and a liar.

In CA, city, county and state police (the CHP) run dragnets, always on holiday weekends - like this one - and advertise they will be out, fines, PA's and other sanctions have been passed by the legislature because they were lobbyed by members of MADD. Producers of alcohol include phrases in the ads to remind people to drink responsibly, and to have a designated driver all a result of MADD's efforts to curb DUI's.

I doubt your abject ignorance is willful. I should pity you, but I can't bring myself to do so since people like you perpetuate gun violence in America.

Forum List

Back