Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Karma is going to get even for somebody killing and eating? Ever watch one of those nature shows? How do you think those large animals eat, by going to the store? Where do you think people got their food before grocery stores opened up in this country?

Most hunters do not hunt to eat or for survival. They do it because they enjoy killing & maiming defenseless animals. They call it 'Sport.' They're sick bastards. Everytime a see a camo-wearing asshole, i wanna slap em senseless.

I have a friend who hunts....every November he kills a deer and fills his freezer with meat...he sends the deer to a butcher he knows and gets steaks, sausages, ribs...I couldn't believe the amount of meat from one deer. and he eats it saying it is healthier than the meat you get from factory slaughter houses....

Unneccesary. He does it because he enjoys killing. I stopped believing the old 'I do it because i need to eat' Bullshite a long time ago. They enjoy dressing up in their little camo outfits and waiting several hours for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by. Then they shoot and murder it with their high-power weaponry. The animal never had a chance. It's anything but 'Sport.' It's cowardly Bullshit.

Now camo with high heels, that you can get into...

Y'all get yer Camo & Ammo at the Walmart today? Heard they was having some big ole sales. Cuz we know you just gots to kill ya some more innocent defenseless animals.

God you people are such loons. And you wonder so many Americans wanna take your guns away.

Again, you eat defenseless animals all the time, hypocrite

Karma is going to get even for somebody killing and eating? Ever watch one of those nature shows? How do you think those large animals eat, by going to the store? Where do you think people got their food before grocery stores opened up in this country?

Most hunters do not hunt to eat or for survival. They do it because they enjoy killing & maiming defenseless animals. They call it 'Sport.' They're sick bastards. Everytime a see a camo-wearing asshole, i wanna slap em senseless.

I have a friend who hunts....every November he kills a deer and fills his freezer with meat...he sends the deer to a butcher he knows and gets steaks, sausages, ribs...I couldn't believe the amount of meat from one deer. and he eats it saying it is healthier than the meat you get from factory slaughter houses....

Unneccesary. He does it because he enjoys killing. I stopped believing the old 'I do it because i need to eat' Bullshite a long time ago. They enjoy dressing up in their little camo outfits and waiting several hours for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by. Then they shoot and murder it with their high-power weaponry. The animal never had a chance. It's anything but 'Sport.' It's cowardly Bullshit.

Y'all get yer Camo & Ammo at the Walmart today? Heard they was having some big ole sales. Cuz we know you just gots to kill ya some more innocent defenseless animals.

God you people are such loons. And you wonder so many Americans wanna take your guns away.

again..60% of the American people after the shooting of the journalists by the gay, black guy don't think gun control is the answer.

Or it's just the logical safe thing to do. We don't give our children cigarettes and alcohol. There are many other child activities out there that don't involve the possibility of them blowing their heads off. Explore those instead.

Do you realize that more kids are killed by cars than are killed by guns........and that each year we hand keys of these machines to 16 year old kids...........and let them drive on their own...often with their teenage friends....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

From the CDC table 10, 2013.......motor vehicle deaths by age group...

Under 1: 68

5-14: 425

15-24: 6,968

Accidental deaths of children due to guns in 2013...all ages (1-14): 69

Give them guns, keep them out of cars.......

Yeah, cause driving is the same as handing a child a firearm. Only in Gun Nut delusion world does that make sense. :cuckoo:

Really....you don't think that giving the keys to a car to a 16 year old teenager isn't far more dangerous than allowing them to use a gun with your supervision.....

do you realize that car accidents are the leading cause of death for teenagers..if anything we should ban kids from driving till they are in heir 20s...more of them would survive...

Uh huh, swimming and riding their bicycle is the same thing too. Yeah, that shite only makes sense to delusional Gun Nuts. Stop giving the kids firearms. Ya dang dummies.

Sure, I'll just explain to my kids that they need to wait until they are 18 to learn to use guns safely to make elitist liberal snobs happy, they'll totally buy that...

When they're adults they can decide whether or not they wanna acquire firearms. They can also decide whether or not they wanna become deranged camo-wearing shits, and kill innocent defenseless animals. It'll be their call.

Do you realize that more kids are killed by cars than are killed by guns........and that each year we hand keys of these machines to 16 year old kids...........and let them drive on their own...often with their teenage friends....

Yeah, cause driving is the same as handing a child a firearm. Only in Gun Nut delusion world does that make sense. :cuckoo:

Really....you don't think that giving the keys to a car to a 16 year old teenager isn't far more dangerous than allowing them to use a gun with your supervision.....

do you realize that car accidents are the leading cause of death for teenagers..if anything we should ban kids from driving till they are in heir 20s...more of them would survive...

Uh huh, swimming and riding their bicycle is the same thing too. Yeah, that shite only makes sense to delusional Gun Nuts. Stop giving the kids firearms. Ya dang dummies.

Sure, I'll just explain to my kids that they need to wait until they are 18 to learn to use guns safely to make elitist liberal snobs happy, they'll totally buy that...

When they're adults they can decide whether or not they wanna acquire firearms. They can also decide whether or not they wanna become deranged camo-wearing shits and kill innocent defenseless animals. It'll be their call.

or...they can decide to eat animals lined up and slaughtered in factory farms and then they can go on and prance around about how pure they are because they themselves don't kill animals for food......

Hunt for survival? I've met a couple. I grew up eating venison once or twice a week, so even in my youth, it wasn't so much about survival as it was suplimenting the larder with some free or cheaper food.
Yes I can afford to buy food, but that's not really why I hunt. I hunt because I was raised to hunt. I enjoy being out there in nature and I like the feeling of accomplishment when the hunt is successful

You enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. Just call it like it is. But hey, that's on you. If Karma is real, you got a lot coming back around.

Give it a shot... Just remember that camo-wearing asshole may just be armed.

It's called 'Trophy Hunting.' Just check out some hunter magazine covers. You'll quickly get a sense of what kind of cowardly nutters you're dealing with. Posing with their victims with ghoulish grins.

The camo-wearing assholes kill and maim God's beautiful animals just for fun. They don't do it for survival. They're pieces of shit. Hopefully they'll receive Karmic Justice at some point.

Hunt for survival? I've met a couple. I grew up eating venison once or twice a week, so even in my youth, it wasn't so much about survival as it was suplimenting the larder with some free or cheaper food.
Yes I can afford to buy food, but that's not really why I hunt. I hunt because I was raised to hunt. I enjoy being out there in nature and I like the feeling of accomplishment when the hunt is successful

You enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. Just call it like it is. But hey, that's on you. If Karma is real, you got a lot coming back around.

The idea is to kill efficiently. But that is only the culmination of the hunt. Sitting and waiting for several hours in the wrong place won't fill the freezer. Hunting is all about being in the right place and you only learn how to identify the right place with experience.
I guess you never bothered to do the work and only wanted the reward.

It's called 'Trophy Hunting.' Just check out some hunter magazine covers. You'll quickly get a sense of what kind of cowardly nutters you're dealing with. Posing with their victims with ghoulish grins.

The camo-wearing assholes kill and maim God's beautiful animals just for fun. They don't do it for survival. They're pieces of shit. Hopefully they'll receive Karmic Justice at some point.

Ummm...God gave us those animals to eat.

When they're adults they can decide whether or not they wanna acquire firearms. They can also decide whether or not they wanna become deranged camo-wearing shits, and kill innocent defenseless animals. It'll be their call.

Begging the question. Once again you state as if you know what you're talking about that which proves you don't know what you are talking about. That there were 69 accidental shootings across the entire country for an entire year shows how effective parents are at teaching our children.

So should we make it illegal for gay kids to have sex until they are 18 and they can decide for themselves if they want to be gay or not as adults?

Ummm...God gave us those animals to eat.

Oh, he knows that, his refrigerator is full of carcasses. He just looks down on killing them himself. There's a word for Polly. It starts with h. It ends with ypocrite

The idea is to kill efficiently. But that is only the culmination of the hunt. Sitting and waiting for several hours in the wrong place won't fill the freezer. Hunting is all about being in the right place and you only learn how to identify the right place with experience.

Now Ernie....he does a lot of work to procure his food.....he waits patiently in line at the check out counter...and when the moment is right.....he springs into action, pulling out his wallet and credit card right as the checker asks him for it......a day well spent procuring food in the holier than though crowd......

Now that's the way to put it for Polly, he'll get that. He does the same thing for Johns. You stand on the wrong street corner and you can't make enough to buy a good diner of some defenseless animal someone else killed for you

And just so I can go through the data again...

Here are the stats on some common types of death....it would be better to start a crusade to teach people how to walk upright...and save them from falling deaths...you would save more lives.....

guns, drowning and poisoning....

If you cared about people....you would push to ban the following...

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208
Accidental drowning.....3,391
Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39
Total: 69 ( in a country of 320 million people)

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr63/nvsr63_09.pdf

Then by year accidental gun deaths going down according to CDC final statistics table 10 from 2010-2013...

So...accidental gun deaths have been coming down as more people own and carry guns for self defense....now 12.8 million people actually carry guns for self defense......on their person, and the accidental gun death rate is going down, not up....

Last edited:
A deer antler up the anal cavity for all eternity. That would be justice for hunters who kill & maim God's beautiful animals just for fun.

Or it's just the logical safe thing to do. We don't give our children cigarettes and alcohol. There are many other child activities out there that don't involve the possibility of them blowing their heads off. Explore those instead.

Yeah THAT makes a lot of sense. At 18, a kid thinks he knows it all and is invincible. He thinks he can't be taught anything, and Polly thinks THAT is the time to hand him a gun.
Sorry. the time to teach gun safety is when they are pre-teens; before they think they know it all.
Yes guns are dangerous in the hands of the ignorant or evil people.
A parent can't fix evil, but I chose to protect my children from ignorance.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Thanks Kaz....I made a mistake in that one post I post...I put 72 instead of 69...I was a history major, not a math major.......

The numbers again for accidental death of kids up to age 14

Under 1: 3

1-4: 27

5-14: 39

I don't list the next category because they go from 14-25....they don't break it down in more detail...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Damn boy! Have you nothing else?
Nope I didn't stop by Walmart. I get better prices at the gun shop a mile from my house, AND I get to browse the fully automatic weapons on display. I REALLY want that Ma Deuce on the floor.

Just think about it for one minute.....or a week for you anti gun extremists...it will probably take you that long to warm up your brains...

According to the CDC, in 2013 there were 69 accidental gun deaths of children up to the age of 14.

That means that in a country of over 320 million people, with guns in about 90 million homes, and more than 12.8 million people carrying guns for self defense.....

Only 69 children died in accidental gun deaths.

That shows that the American people are incredibly responsible when it comes to gun ownership......the numbers are just amazing. Can you think of any other activity that has so few accidental deaths with children?

Forum List

Back