Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

In my experience, i've observed very few if any camo-wearing tiny-dicked hunters hunting to survive. They kill and maim for fun. They're sick fucks. And they're pussies too.
You've never hunted, have you?
Have you ever collected anything? Done anything that would make you self sufficient? Have you ever accomplished something that took a great deal of effort?
There is no joy in taking an animal. There is a sense of accomplishment and some pride that all the training and practice has paid off.

Yes, i have hunted. A regrettable time of my life. Nowadays i prefer to observe and enjoy nature and God's creatures. I can afford that luxury.

Most camo-wearing jackholes i've met, don't hunt for survival. They kill and maim innocent defenseless animals because they think it's fun. I truly despise them.

Now you have other people kill your food for you because you're civilized. Shredded cow on a bun, hell yeah, but kill the cow yourself? Eew.

As for "defenseless," you need to tour a slaughterhouse, you know, the place you civilized people get your food...

I've met very few if any Hunters who hunt for survival. And i seriously doubt you have either. Most camo-wearing fuckwits kill & maim for fun. They're sickos. And they're pussies too. The animals they hunt are defenseless.

Back to the "camo-wearing" gun nuts? Why? What is your obsession with that? W hat is the relevance to the point?

Can't stand em. Gun obsessed assholes. They're why many Americans want to take the guns away.

Have you ever collected anything? Done anything that would make you self sufficient? Have you ever accomplished something that took a great deal of effort?
There is no joy in taking an animal. There is a sense of accomplishment and some pride that all the training and practice has paid off.

Yes, i have hunted. A regrettable time of my life. Nowadays i prefer to observe and enjoy nature and God's creatures. I can afford that luxury.

Most camo-wearing jackholes i've met, don't hunt for survival. They kill and maim innocent defenseless animals because they think it's fun. I truly despise them.

Now you have other people kill your food for you because you're civilized. Shredded cow on a bun, hell yeah, but kill the cow yourself? Eew.

As for "defenseless," you need to tour a slaughterhouse, you know, the place you civilized people get your food...

I've met very few if any Hunters who hunt for survival. And i seriously doubt you have either. Most camo-wearing fuckwits kill & maim for fun. They're sickos. And they're pussies too. The animals they hunt are defenseless.

Back to the "camo-wearing" gun nuts? Why? What is your obsession with that? W hat is the relevance to the point?

Can't stand em. Gun obsessed assholes. They're why many Americans want to take the guns away.

Flaming, flamboyant faggots. Ass obsessed assholes. They're why many Americans don't give a shit about gay marriage

Hunt for survival? I've met a couple. I grew up eating venison once or twice a week, so even in my youth, it wasn't so much about survival as it was suplimenting the larder with some free or cheaper food.
Yes I can afford to buy food, but that's not really why I hunt. I hunt because I was raised to hunt. I enjoy being out there in nature and I like the feeling of accomplishment when the hunt is successful

You enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. Just call it like it is. But hey, that's on you. If Karma is real, you got a lot coming back around.

You like other people to kill your animals for you in slaughter houses, but only because you are civilized.

You know what, Holmes? I've been a vegetarian for almost 20 years. Here you love your shredded cow and chicken fingers while you look down your snotty nose at people who kill their own food. I have no problem with hunters or non-vegetarians, just a personal choice for me. But your view that while you stuff meat down your throat that anyone killing their own food is like everything else you say, a ridiculous statement by a ridiculous little man

Good for you. But i do have a problem with hunters. That's my personal choice. If you find joy in killing an innocent defenseless animal, you're a sick fuck. And you're a tiny-dicked little pussy too.

Dressed in camo head to toe waiting to ambush a defenseless animal that has no chance. It's no sport. It's a bloody massacre. Sick cowardice.

Describe a gun obsessed asshole. How would I recognize him in a crowd?

actually...new poll out...60% of Americans don't think gun control is the answer to mass shootings......,,,,

if the left would stop lying about guns that number would be higher.

Hunt for survival? I've met a couple. I grew up eating venison once or twice a week, so even in my youth, it wasn't so much about survival as it was suplimenting the larder with some free or cheaper food.
Yes I can afford to buy food, but that's not really why I hunt. I hunt because I was raised to hunt. I enjoy being out there in nature and I like the feeling of accomplishment when the hunt is successful

You enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. Just call it like it is. But hey, that's on you. If Karma is real, you got a lot coming back around.

You like other people to kill your animals for you in slaughter houses, but only because you are civilized.

You know what, Holmes? I've been a vegetarian for almost 20 years. Here you love your shredded cow and chicken fingers while you look down your snotty nose at people who kill their own food. I have no problem with hunters or non-vegetarians, just a personal choice for me. But your view that while you stuff meat down your throat that anyone killing their own food is like everything else you say, a ridiculous statement by a ridiculous little man

Good for you. But i do have a problem with hunters. That's my personal choice. If you find joy in killing an innocent defenseless animal, you're a sick fuck. And you're a tiny-dicked little pussy too. Dressed in camo head to toe waiting to ambush a defenseless animal that has no chance. It's no sport. It's a bloody massacre. Cowardly.

do you eat meat?

Good for you. But i do have a problem with hunters. That's my personal choice. If you find joy in killing an innocent defenseless animal, you're a sick fuck. And you're a tiny-dicked little pussy.
I hunt. That is a personal choice. I think that a man that relies on others to kill his food is a tiny-dicked little pussy.

Karma is going to get even for somebody killing and eating? Ever watch one of those nature shows? How do you think those large animals eat, by going to the store? Where do you think people got their food before grocery stores opened up in this country?

Most hunters do not hunt to eat or for survival. They do it because they enjoy killing & maiming defenseless animals. They call it 'Sport.' They're sick bastards. Everytime a see a camo-wearing asshole, i wanna slap em senseless.

Here it is...60% of Americans are actually using their brains....

Poll: 60% say gun control won't stop violence, 54% blame social media

Karma is going to get even for somebody killing and eating? Ever watch one of those nature shows? How do you think those large animals eat, by going to the store? Where do you think people got their food before grocery stores opened up in this country?

Most hunters do not hunt to eat or for survival. They do it because they enjoy killing & maiming defenseless animals. They call it 'Sport.' They're sick bastards. Everytime a see a camo-wearing asshole, i wanna slap em senseless.

I have a friend who hunts....every November he kills a deer and fills his freezer with meat...he sends the deer to a butcher he knows and gets steaks, sausages, ribs...I couldn't believe the amount of meat from one deer. and he eats it saying it is healthier than the meat you get from factory slaughter houses....

would like to see that....and when they put you in the hospital I will laugh my ass off...

You're an adult, so go hunting. I'm talking about children. Wait till they're adults before handing them a firearm.
Did you wait until your kids were adults before you taught then to swim? Let them ride a bike?

Yeah, cause that's the same thing. Come on man.

No, it's not the same thing, it's even more important. Guns aren't magic firing sticks, they are tools to be respected and kids need to be taught to use them safely. The earlier you start that the better. Telling them they can't touch them until they are 18 makes them like alcohol or cigarettes, something to do if you want to be bad. It's the total wrong message

Or it's just the logical safe thing to do. We don't give our children cigarettes and alcohol. There are many other child activities out there that don't involve the possibility of them blowing their heads off. Explore those instead.

Do you realize that more kids are killed by cars than are killed by guns........and that each year we hand keys of these machines to 16 year old kids...........and let them drive on their own...often with their teenage friends....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

From the CDC table 10, 2013.......motor vehicle deaths by age group...

Under 1: 68

5-14: 425

15-24: 6,968

Accidental deaths of children due to guns in 2013...all ages (1-14): 69

Give them guns, keep them out of cars.......

Yeah, cause driving is the same as handing a child a firearm. Only in Gun Nut delusion world does that make sense. :cuckoo:

I have a friend who hunts....every November he kills a deer and fills his freezer with meat...he sends the deer to a butcher he knows and gets steaks, sausages, ribs...I couldn't believe the amount of meat from one deer. and he eats it saying it is healthier than the meat you get from factory slaughter houses....

he sends the deer to a butcher he knows and gets steaks, sausages, ribs.

we process our own good stuff

You're an adult, so go hunting. I'm talking about children. Wait till they're adults before handing them a firearm.
Did you wait until your kids were adults before you taught then to swim? Let them ride a bike?

No, it's not the same thing, it's even more important. Guns aren't magic firing sticks, they are tools to be respected and kids need to be taught to use them safely. The earlier you start that the better. Telling them they can't touch them until they are 18 makes them like alcohol or cigarettes, something to do if you want to be bad. It's the total wrong message

Or it's just the logical safe thing to do. We don't give our children cigarettes and alcohol. There are many other child activities out there that don't involve the possibility of them blowing their heads off. Explore those instead.

Do you realize that more kids are killed by cars than are killed by guns........and that each year we hand keys of these machines to 16 year old kids...........and let them drive on their own...often with their teenage friends....

33.png

33.png

I always tell the gun grabbers...get rid of your car..and buy a gun..you will be safer...

and if you look at the CDC..I would recommend people learn how to float in the air since falling deaths are far worse than accidental gun deaths too....

Unneccesary. He does it because he enjoys killing. I stopped believing the old 'I do it because i need to eat' Bullshite a long time ago. They enjoy dressing up in their little camo outfits and waiting several hours for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by. Then they shoot and murder it with their high-power weaponry. The animal never had a chance. It's anything but 'Sport.' It's cowardly Bullshit.

Good for you. But i do have a problem with hunters. That's my personal choice. If you find joy in killing an innocent defenseless animal, you're a sick fuck. And you're a tiny-dicked little pussy too.

You have no long term memory, do you Holmes? I'm a vegetarian. Also, you have yet to explain why someone shredding a cow for you is OK by you while someone killing their own game you consider sick.

Dressed in camo head to toe waiting to ambush a defenseless animal that has no chance. It's no sport. It's a bloody massacre. Sick cowardice.

And the cows that get shredded for you and the chickens they strip and deep fry for you have what chance exactly?

You eat animals, then you whine about all this? You're a flaming hypocrite

Yeah, cause driving is the same as handing a child a firearm. Only in Gun Nut delusion world does that make sense. :cuckoo:

Really....you don't think that giving the keys to a car to a 16 year old teenager isn't far more dangerous than allowing them to use a gun with your supervision.....

do you realize that car accidents are the leading cause of death for teenagers..if anything we should ban kids from driving till they are in heir 20s...more of them would survive...

Describe a gun obsessed asshole. How would I recognize him in a crowd?

Well, take Pollytician and imagine them obsessed with guns instead of assholes like he is and there you go. He wears camo, you know, he just accessorizes it with fishnet stockings, a pink boa and a nut sack

And we haven't even begun to discuss how many children die from guns accidentally. Or kids committing suicide with guns. How and why are children accessing firearms so easily? What's going on?

This is it….

Intentional self-harm (suicide) by discharge of firearms (X72-X74)

youths, 1-14: 138

The number should be zero. Children shouldn't have access to firearms period. How are they getting the firearms so easily?

148....out of 320 million people....really? That is your come back? over 320 million guns in private hands? That is incredibly responsible for the number of guns out there.

Why are so many American children getting access to firearms? How is it happening so easily? Think about it for a bit.

Forum List

Back