Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Hunt for survival? I've met a couple. I grew up eating venison once or twice a week, so even in my youth, it wasn't so much about survival as it was suplimenting the larder with some free or cheaper food.
Yes I can afford to buy food, but that's not really why I hunt. I hunt because I was raised to hunt. I enjoy being out there in nature and I like the feeling of accomplishment when the hunt is successful

You enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. Just call it like it is. But hey, that's on you. If Karma is real, you got a lot coming back around.

In my experience, i've observed very few if any camo-wearing tiny-dicked hunters hunting to survive. They kill and maim for fun. They're sick fucks. And they're pussies too.
You've never hunted, have you?
Have you ever collected anything? Done anything that would make you self sufficient? Have you ever accomplished something that took a great deal of effort?
There is no joy in taking an animal. There is a sense of accomplishment and some pride that all the training and practice has paid off.

Yes, i have hunted. A regrettable time of my life. Nowadays i prefer to observe and enjoy nature and God's creatures. I can afford that luxury.

Most camo-wearing jackholes i've met, don't hunt for survival. They kill and maim innocent defenseless animals because they think it's fun. I truly despise them.
Ah.
The problem here isn't gun owners -- it's your bigotry.
I get the sense you're one of those camo-wearing Gun Nuts.
Because... you're a bigot.

Nah, i just know Gun Nuts when i see em. Been around em for many years. I was in the gun selling business for a time. Y'all are no different than Drug Addicts or Alcoholics. You have a problem.

Have you ever collected anything? Done anything that would make you self sufficient? Have you ever accomplished something that took a great deal of effort?
There is no joy in taking an animal. There is a sense of accomplishment and some pride that all the training and practice has paid off.

Yes, i have hunted. A regrettable time of my life. Nowadays i prefer to observe and enjoy nature and God's creatures. I can afford that luxury.

Most camo-wearing jackholes i've met, don't hunt for survival. They kill and maim innocent defenseless animals because they think it's fun. I truly despise them.
Ah.
I get the sense you're one of those camo-wearing Gun Nuts.
Because... you're a bigot.
Nah...i just know Gun Nuts when i see em
Thank you for proving my point.

ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN

In my experience, i've observed very few if any camo-wearing tiny-dicked hunters hunting to survive. They kill and maim for fun. They're sick fucks. And they're pussies too.

Now you have other people kill your food for you because you're civilized. Shredded cow on a bun, hell yeah, but kill the cow yourself? Eew.

As for "defenseless," you need to tour a slaughterhouse, you know, the place you civilized people get your food...

I've met very few if any Hunters who hunt for survival. And i seriously doubt you have either. Most camo-wearing fuckwits kill & maim for fun. They're sickos. And they're pussies too. The animals they hunt are defenseless.

Back to the "camo-wearing" gun nuts? Why? What is your obsession with that? W hat is the relevance to the point?

ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN

Ah.

I get the sense you're one of those camo-wearing Gun Nuts. You defend and justify it like a Drug Addict and Alcoholic defends and justifies their addictions. And Hunting is anything but 'Sport.' It's a brutal massacre. The innocent defenseless animals y'all hunt have no chance. You guys really do piss me off. You give Gun Owners a bad name.

I get the sense you're one of the flamboyant gay extremists who embarrasses all gays, is that why you won't address that point?

Hunt for survival? I've met a couple. I grew up eating venison once or twice a week, so even in my youth, it wasn't so much about survival as it was suplimenting the larder with some free or cheaper food.
Yes I can afford to buy food, but that's not really why I hunt. I hunt because I was raised to hunt. I enjoy being out there in nature and I like the feeling of accomplishment when the hunt is successful

You enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. Just call it like it is. But hey, that's on you. If Karma is real, you got a lot coming back around.

You like other people to kill your animals for you in slaughter houses, but only because you are civilized.

You know what, Holmes? I've been a vegetarian for almost 20 years. Here you love your shredded cow and chicken fingers while you look down your snotty nose at people who kill their own food. I have no problem with hunters or non-vegetarians, just a personal choice for me. But your view that while you stuff meat down your throat that anyone killing their own food is like everything else you say, a ridiculous statement by a ridiculous little man

And we haven't even begun to discuss how many children die from guns accidentally. Or kids committing suicide with guns. How and why are children accessing firearms so easily? What's going on?

This is it….

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Intentional self-harm (suicide) by discharge of firearms (X72-X74)

youths, 1-14: 138

The number should be zero. Children shouldn't have access to firearms period. How are they getting the firearms so easily?

Can you make a well formed argument why children shouldn't be able to use guns? All you do is keep repeating your baseless assertion. It's like saying children shouldn't be able to play video games. Why make them go to their friends house and teach them to conceal things from you? What kind of crappy parent are you?

I want to know that my kids respect guns and no how to use them safely. As a parent, teaching them that is my job

Do you do the same with alcohol, tobacco and fire works?

I lived in a western state for some thirty years, during that time I got to know the various varieties of gun-people pretty well. The one variety that bothered me was the lovers of guns.
To me, guns they were just objects, some quite well made but still just a tool for one use and that was killing things. Some expressed the sentiment that their family would not go hungry as long as they had that super expensive rifle. Yet it seemed to me that venison or other wild meat once on the table cost about fifty times the value of just going to the market and buying a tasty product.
Some of my friends would insist on showing me their arsenal every visit, and I would ooh and ah for them. Most all had the standard arguments for the necessity of guns as put forth by the NRA.
Did I own guns? Yep off and on but never adored them nor felt my life depended on them, they were just guns, guns meant to kill things.

I lived in a western state for some thirty years, during that time I got to know the various varieties of gun-people pretty well. The one variety that bothered me was the lovers of guns.
To me, guns they were just objects, some quite well made but still just a tool for one use and that was killing things. Some expressed the sentiment that their family would not go hungry as long as they had that super expensive rifle. Yet it seemed to me that venison or other wild meat once on the table cost about fifty times the value of just going to the market and buying a tasty product.
Some of my friends would insist on showing me their arsenal every visit, and I would ooh and ah for them. Most all had the standard arguments for the necessity of guns as put forth by the NRA.
Did I own guns? Yep off and on but never adored them nor felt my life depended on them, they were just guns, guns meant to kill things.
Is there a point to all this?

When they become adults, they can decide whether or not they wanna acquire firearms or shoot & maim defenseless animals. It'll be their call. An adult decision.

Why should we let children do anything then? They should not do anything until they are adults so they can decide for themselves.

You don't get the concept of parents do you Holmes? It's government's job to raise our children. And they are so good at it!

Start being a good parent by not handing your child a firearm. That's a good start.

Yes, it is. Teaching them to respect guns and know how to use it is my job, no one else's

Handing a child a firearm does not a 'good parent' make. Why not just hand them some cigarettes and alcohol too?

Begging the question

No, it is not. It was a question, and limited to a yes or no response. Begging the Question is to post a circular argument, one wherein the premise assumes the truth of the conclusion - please, for you own sake, stop proving your ignorance and making others laugh at you.

An then there are those whose lives have been save by them…..who survive horrible attacks, by violent monsters an the gun mae the inference.

And we haven't even begun to discuss how many children die from guns accidentally. Or kids committing suicide with guns. How and why are children accessing firearms so easily? What's going on?

This is it….

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Intentional self-harm (suicide) by discharge of firearms (X72-X74)

youths, 1-14: 138

The number should be zero. Children shouldn't have access to firearms period. How are they getting the firearms so easily?

Can you make a well formed argument why children shouldn't be able to use guns? All you do is keep repeating your baseless assertion. It's like saying children shouldn't be able to play video games. Why make them go to their friends house and teach them to conceal things from you? What kind of crappy parent are you?

I want to know that my kids respect guns and no how to use them safely. As a parent, teaching them that is my job

Do you do the same with alcohol, tobacco and fire works?

No, they aren't safe when used properly like guns are.

I don't give any kid any access they want, it's something that builds up over years. The younger they are, the more closely supervised they are. And like giving them car keys, you don't give it to them if they don't earn trust. But cars are a lot more dangerous to teenagers than guns are. Do you make your kids wait until they are adults to drive a car? Or do you start them out and teach them to use them safely?

An then there are those whose lives have been save by them…..who survive horrible attacks, by violent monsters an the gun mae the inference.

Yes, cigarettes, alcohol and fireworks don't save lives

Why should we let children do anything then? They should not do anything until they are adults so they can decide for themselves.

You don't get the concept of parents do you Holmes? It's government's job to raise our children. And they are so good at it!

Start being a good parent by not handing your child a firearm. That's a good start.

Yes, it is. Teaching them to respect guns and know how to use it is my job, no one else's

Handing a child a firearm does not a 'good parent' make. Why not just hand them some cigarettes and alcohol too?

Begging the question

No, it is not. It was a question, and limited to a yes or no response. Begging the Question is to post a circular argument, one wherein the premise assumes the truth of the conclusion - please, for you own sake, stop proving your ignorance and making others laugh at you.

Yes, you were begging the question, you are assuming the truth of your own position. Your question was a faulty analogy the way it was used.

I used it in a completely different context. Some kids are drawn to them because they are taboo. You changed the context and continued to use the analogy falsely

If you knew all these people in "a western state" and the biggest thing that struck you were the gun nuts, then you are lying your ass off, you didn't have that experience. I grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan (source of "kaz") We had friends who were hunters, many of the parents were veterans of Korea and Vietnam. Guns are taken very seriously. Back then when you left Kalamazoo, you were in the country. It has grown a lot since then. Guns were just around. Unlike your inner city snob stereotyping of guns, "guns" weren't generally a topic of discussion. Hunting, shooting, those were. Guns are a tool.

My best friend in high school's brother came back from an afternoon hunting trip once. My friend, his father and I were talking. He came up and talked about something he was hunting. His father was a pilot in Vietnam. I saw him get angry once in my life. This was the time. The son answered, "I think it was..." His father turned purple, grounded him and removed his gun rights for months. He said you never shoot at anything unless you KNOW what it is. That's the culture. Obviously you don't know that, your story is bull

So what's wrong with people who love guns? How are they different than people like Jay Leno who loves and collects antique cars? Or how about people that are obsessed with coins? Once I had a close friend obsessed with guitars. He had a bedroom with over $100,000 worth of guitars. I've even met one lady who was obsessed with tropical birds.

You don't understand this fascination with guns, yet you think you know the mentality of those who are. The first gun I bought was from the father of a friend of mine. He had a whole basement full of guns and ammo. He was an older retired guy who used to sell them at flea markets and gun shows. There wasn't a gun made that he couldn't give you a ten minute lecture on.

Karma is going to get even for somebody killing and eating? Ever watch one of those nature shows? How do you think those large animals eat, by going to the store? Where do you think people got their food before grocery stores opened up in this country?

I lived in a western state for some thirty years

Just curious, I never get people who don't want to name States as if you're in witness protection or something. Is there a mob hit out on you? Are you thinking you've given too many clues and one more and they'll get you?

Is there a point to all this?

Yes, he's a liberal inner city snob who think gun owners were all the guys in Deliverance. He knows because he lived in a State he is afraid to name. It was probably Portland, Oregon. Now that's liberaltopia

Let's just you just drop them pants. You're going to squeal like a pig...

Karma is going to get even for somebody killing and eating? Ever watch one of those nature shows? How do you think those large animals eat, by going to the store? Where do you think people got their food before grocery stores opened up in this country?

Yes, it is. Fortunately for Polly, if someone kills the animal he eats for him they get the bad karma, not him. There's always a loop hole

Forum List

Back