Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Talking with Gun Nuts about guns is like talking to Drug Addicts and Alcoholics about their problems. They're in denial. They take it personally and resent you for trying to speak reason with em. Their guns & bullets are like a crack addict's crack. You can't get through to em. But sometimes it's ok to try.
There hasn't been any "reason" in anything you said.

Like i said, a Gun Nut is like an average Drug Addict or Alcoholic. So caught up in their addiction, they lose all sense of reason. It's all about the guns, bullets, killing, maiming, and so on...

There are people addicted to everything. That isn't an argument

I sold guns at one point. I saw too many Gun-addicted Nuts out there. I don't want them handing their children firearms. I truly regret selling so many their firearms. Many of them just shouldn't have had guns.

You're an adult, so go hunting. I'm talking about children. Wait till they're adults before handing them a firearm.

That's ridiculous. You want to teach them to respect guns when they are young. I hunted after school in high school with friends. We respected guns.

Seriously, you watch too much TV and you take what you see WAY too seriously. Liberal talking heads know nothing about actual gun owners, you need to stop listening to them

Did you hunt for food, or the simple pleasure of killing one of God's creations?

Go with the latter. Handing a child a firearm and teaching them such a brutal senseless act is just so unwise and unnecessary. There are many other child activities out there for them to get into. Dressing em up in camo and teaching them to kill & maim defenseless animals, shouldn't be one of em.

ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN

In my experience, i've observed very few if any camo-wearing tiny-dicked hunters hunting to survive. They kill and maim for fun. They're sick fucks. And they're pussies too.
You've never hunted, have you?
Have you ever collected anything? Done anything that would make you self sufficient? Have you ever accomplished something that took a great deal of effort?
There is no joy in taking an animal. There is a sense of accomplishment and some pride that all the training and practice has paid off.

Talking with Gun Nuts about guns is like talking to Drug Addicts and Alcoholics about their problems. They're in denial. They take it personally and resent you for trying to speak reason with em. Their guns & bullets are like a crack addict's crack. You can't get through to em. But sometimes it's ok to try.
There hasn't been any "reason" in anything you said.
Like i said, a Gun Nut is like an average Drug Addict or Alcoholic. So caught up in their addiction, they lose all sense of reason. It's all about the guns, bullets, killing, maiming, and so on...
Or in your case: Lying to yourself and others.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with teaching your kids to shoot; in fact, not doing so is neglect.

When they become adults, they can decide whether or not they wanna acquire firearms or shoot & maim defenseless animals. It'll be their call. An adult decision.

Why should we let children do anything then? They should not do anything until they are adults so they can decide for themselves.

You don't get the concept of parents do you Holmes? It's government's job to raise our children. And they are so good at it!

Start being a good parent by not handing your child a firearm. That's a good start.

Yes, it is. Teaching them to respect guns and know how to use it is my job, no one else's

Handing a child a firearm does not a 'good parent' make. Why not just hand them some cigarettes and alcohol too?

Begging the question

That's ridiculous. You want to teach them to respect guns when they are young. I hunted after school in high school with friends. We respected guns.

Seriously, you watch too much TV and you take what you see WAY too seriously. Liberal talking heads know nothing about actual gun owners, you need to stop listening to them

Did you hunt for food, or the simple pleasure of killing one of God's creations?

Go with the latter. Handing a child a firearm and teaching them such a brutal senseless act is just so unwise and unnecessary. There are many other child activities out there for them to get into. Dressing em up in camo and teaching them to kill & maim defenseless animals, shouldn't be one of em.

ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN

In my experience, i've observed very few if any camo-wearing tiny-dicked hunters hunting to survive. They kill and maim for fun. They're sick fucks. And they're pussies too.
Have you ever collected anything? Done anything that would make you self sufficient? Have you ever accomplished something that took a great deal of effort?
There is no joy in taking an animal. There is a sense of accomplishment and some pride that all the training and practice has paid off.

Yes, i have hunted. A regrettable time of my life. Nowadays i prefer to observe and enjoy nature and God's creatures. I can afford that luxury.

Most camo-wearing jackholes i've met, don't hunt for survival. They kill and maim innocent defenseless animals because they think it's fun. I truly despise them.

ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN

He once touched a gun, he squealed and giggled and asked if he could touch it again, but the second time was too scary so he didn't

ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN

Yes, i have hunted. A regrettable time of my life. Nowadays i prefer to observe and enjoy nature and God's creatures. I can afford that luxury.

Most camo-wearing jackholes i've met, don't hunt for survival. They kill and maim innocent defenseless animals because they think it's fun. I truly despise them.

Now you have other people kill your food for you because you're civilized. Shredded cow on a bun, hell yeah, but kill the cow yourself? Eew.

As for "defenseless," you need to tour a slaughterhouse, you know, the place you civilized people get your food...

Last edited:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with teaching your kids to shoot; in fact, not doing so is neglect.

When they become adults, they can decide whether or not they wanna acquire firearms or shoot & maim defenseless animals. It'll be their call. An adult decision.

Why should we let children do anything then? They should not do anything until they are adults so they can decide for themselves.

You don't get the concept of parents do you Holmes? It's government's job to raise our children. And they are so good at it!

Start being a good parent by not handing your child a firearm. That's a good start.

Yes, it is. Teaching them to respect guns and know how to use it is my job, no one else's

Handing a child a firearm does not a 'good parent' make. Why not just hand them some cigarettes and alcohol too?
Children WILL eventually be exposed to firearms. I saw to it that mine were well aware that guns in real life were not like playing a video game and that there were no extra lives.
I taught them that BEFORE they were exposed outside of my control. My sons saw deer and bear that had been shot. They saw the graphic results of a gunshot wound They helped dress and cut meat.
I did not protect or insulate them from reality and send them out into the real world ill prepared.

What about publicly flamboyant gays, are they an embarrassment that should be addressed by all gays? Or is it just gun owners who need to answer for the whack jobs?

Children WILL eventually be exposed to firearms. I saw to it that mine were well aware that guns in real life were not like playing a video game and that there were no extra lives.
I taught them that BEFORE they were exposed outside of my control. My sons saw deer and bear that had been shot. They saw the graphic results of a gunshot wound They helped dress and cut meat.
I did not protect or insulate them from reality and send them out into the real world ill prepared.

Exactly, parenting is a job for parents. Polly thinks it's a job for government

ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN

He once touched a gun, he squealed and giggled and asked if he could touch it again, but the second time was too scary so he didn't

Ha, i've been around guns all my life and even sold em for a time. I know Gun Nuts when i see em. They're no different than your average Drug Addicts and Alcoholics. They ain't right. I regret selling so many to people who probably shouldn't have been anywhere near firearms.

What about publicly flamboyant gays, are they an embarrassment that should be addressed by all gays? Or is it just gun owners who need to answer for the whack jobs?

Dude, back to the gay thing again? Seriously, what's up with that?

ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN

Ha, i've been around guns all my life and even sold em for a time. I know Gun Nuts when i see em. They're no different than your average Drug Addicts and Alcoholics. They ain't right. I regret selling so many to people who probably shouldn't have been anywhere near firearms.

Clearly that's a lie since you think gun totters are all camo-clad extremists, or are you a camo clad extremist?

Dude, back to the gay thing again? Seriously, what's up with that?

You never answered it, why don't you do that once? You demand all gun owners answer for the gun extremists, do you call on all gays to answer for gay extremists or are you a hypocrite?

ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN

Ah.
The problem here isn't gun owners -- it's your bigotry.

ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN

Now you have other people kill your food for you because you're civilized. Shredded cow on a bun, hell yeah, but kill the cow yourself? Eew.

As for "defenseless," you need to tour a slaughterhouse, you know, the place you civilized people get your food...

I've met very few if any Hunters who hunt for survival. And i seriously doubt you have either. Most camo-wearing fuckwits kill & maim for fun. They're sickos. And they're pussies too. The animals they hunt are defenseless.

Hunt for survival? I've met a couple. I grew up eating venison once or twice a week, so even in my youth, it wasn't so much about survival as it was suplimenting the larder with some free or cheaper food.
Yes I can afford to buy food, but that's not really why I hunt. I hunt because I was raised to hunt. I enjoy being out there in nature and I like the feeling of accomplishment when the hunt is successful

ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN

Ah.

I get the sense you're one of those camo-wearing Gun Nuts. You defend and justify it like a Drug Addict and Alcoholic defends and justifies their addictions. And Hunting is anything but 'Sport.' It's a brutal massacre. The innocent defenseless animals y'all hunt have no chance. You guys really do piss me off. You give Gun Owners a bad name.

ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN

Ah.
I get the sense you're one of those camo-wearing Gun Nuts.
Because... you're a bigot.

Forum List

Back