Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Hunt for survival? I've met a couple. I grew up eating venison once or twice a week, so even in my youth, it wasn't so much about survival as it was suplimenting the larder with some free or cheaper food.
Yes I can afford to buy food, but that's not really why I hunt. I hunt because I was raised to hunt. I enjoy being out there in nature and I like the feeling of accomplishment when the hunt is successful

You enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. Just call it like it is. But hey, that's on you. If Karma is real, you got a lot coming back around.

You like other people to kill your animals for you in slaughter houses, but only because you are civilized.

You know what, Holmes? I've been a vegetarian for almost 20 years. Here you love your shredded cow and chicken fingers while you look down your snotty nose at people who kill their own food. I have no problem with hunters or non-vegetarians, just a personal choice for me. But your view that while you stuff meat down your throat that anyone killing their own food is like everything else you say, a ridiculous statement by a ridiculous little man

Good for you. But i do have a problem with hunters. That's my personal choice. If you find joy in killing an innocent defenseless animal, you're a sick fuck. And you're a tiny-dicked little pussy.
I hunt. That is a personal choice. I think that a man that relies on others to kill his food is a tiny-dicked little pussy.

Polly is civilized, someone kills his mean for him

Yeah, cause that's the same thing. Come on man.

No, it's not the same thing, it's even more important. Guns aren't magic firing sticks, they are tools to be respected and kids need to be taught to use them safely. The earlier you start that the better. Telling them they can't touch them until they are 18 makes them like alcohol or cigarettes, something to do if you want to be bad. It's the total wrong message

Or it's just the logical safe thing to do. We don't give our children cigarettes and alcohol. There are many other child activities out there that don't involve the possibility of them blowing their heads off. Explore those instead.

Do you realize that more kids are killed by cars than are killed by guns........and that each year we hand keys of these machines to 16 year old kids...........and let them drive on their own...often with their teenage friends....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

From the CDC table 10, 2013.......motor vehicle deaths by age group...

Under 1: 68

5-14: 425

15-24: 6,968

Accidental deaths of children due to guns in 2013...all ages (1-14): 69

Give them guns, keep them out of cars.......

Yeah, cause driving is the same as handing a child a firearm. Only in Gun Nut delusion world does that make sense. :cuckoo:

Really....you don't think that giving the keys to a car to a 16 year old teenager isn't far more dangerous than allowing them to use a gun with your supervision.....

do you realize that car accidents are the leading cause of death for teenagers..if anything we should ban kids from driving till they are in heir 20s...more of them would survive...

Uh huh, swimming and riding their bicycle is the same thing too. Yeah, that shite only makes sense to delusional Gun Nuts. Stop giving the kids firearms. Ya dang dummies.

Hunt for survival? I've met a couple. I grew up eating venison once or twice a week, so even in my youth, it wasn't so much about survival as it was suplimenting the larder with some free or cheaper food.
Yes I can afford to buy food, but that's not really why I hunt. I hunt because I was raised to hunt. I enjoy being out there in nature and I like the feeling of accomplishment when the hunt is successful

You enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. Just call it like it is. But hey, that's on you. If Karma is real, you got a lot coming back around.

Karma is going to get even for somebody killing and eating? Ever watch one of those nature shows? How do you think those large animals eat, by going to the store? Where do you think people got their food before grocery stores opened up in this country?

Most hunters do not hunt to eat or for survival. They do it because they enjoy killing & maiming defenseless animals. They call it 'Sport.' They're sick bastards. Everytime a see a camo-wearing asshole, i wanna slap em senseless.

I have a friend who hunts....every November he kills a deer and fills his freezer with meat...he sends the deer to a butcher he knows and gets steaks, sausages, ribs...I couldn't believe the amount of meat from one deer. and he eats it saying it is healthier than the meat you get from factory slaughter houses....

Unneccesary. He does it because he enjoys killing. I stopped believing the old 'I do it because i need to eat' Bullshite a long time ago. They enjoy dressing up in their little camo outfits and waiting several hours for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by. Then they shoot and murder it with their high-power weaponry. The animal never had a chance. It's anything but 'Sport.' It's cowardly Bullshit.

Now camo with high heels, that you can get into...

And we haven't even begun to discuss how many children die from guns accidentally. Or kids committing suicide with guns. How and why are children accessing firearms so easily? What's going on?

This is it….

Intentional self-harm (suicide) by discharge of firearms (X72-X74)

youths, 1-14: 138

The number should be zero. Children shouldn't have access to firearms period. How are they getting the firearms so easily?

148....out of 320 million people....really? That is your come back? over 320 million guns in private hands? That is incredibly responsible for the number of guns out there.

Why are so many American children getting access to firearms? How is it happening so easily? Think about it for a bit.

It's not happening so easily. I think that was his point.

Karma is going to get even for somebody killing and eating? Ever watch one of those nature shows? How do you think those large animals eat, by going to the store? Where do you think people got their food before grocery stores opened up in this country?

Most hunters do not hunt to eat or for survival. They do it because they enjoy killing & maiming defenseless animals. They call it 'Sport.' They're sick bastards. Everytime a see a camo-wearing asshole, i wanna slap em senseless.

I have a friend who hunts....every November he kills a deer and fills his freezer with meat...he sends the deer to a butcher he knows and gets steaks, sausages, ribs...I couldn't believe the amount of meat from one deer. and he eats it saying it is healthier than the meat you get from factory slaughter houses....

Unneccesary. He does it because he enjoys killing. I stopped believing the old 'I do it because i need to eat' Bullshite a long time ago. They enjoy dressing up in their little camo outfits and waiting several hours for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by. Then they shoot and murder it with their high-power weaponry. The animal never had a chance. It's anything but 'Sport.' It's cowardly Bullshit.

dipshit....my friend told me a story...he was in a tree stand watching a group of turkey's march toward him through the brush....the Tom Turkey, the leader, paused right before the clearing........the Tom looked up, right at my friend, right at him......gave a warbling cry and they all took off before he could shoot....it was a very funny story and showed just how cagey wild turkeys are...

How much of a chance did your factory turkey have to escape?

No, it's not the same thing, it's even more important. Guns aren't magic firing sticks, they are tools to be respected and kids need to be taught to use them safely. The earlier you start that the better. Telling them they can't touch them until they are 18 makes them like alcohol or cigarettes, something to do if you want to be bad. It's the total wrong message

Or it's just the logical safe thing to do. We don't give our children cigarettes and alcohol. There are many other child activities out there that don't involve the possibility of them blowing their heads off. Explore those instead.

Do you realize that more kids are killed by cars than are killed by guns........and that each year we hand keys of these machines to 16 year old kids...........and let them drive on their own...often with their teenage friends....

Yeah, cause driving is the same as handing a child a firearm. Only in Gun Nut delusion world does that make sense. :cuckoo:

Really....you don't think that giving the keys to a car to a 16 year old teenager isn't far more dangerous than allowing them to use a gun with your supervision.....

do you realize that car accidents are the leading cause of death for teenagers..if anything we should ban kids from driving till they are in heir 20s...more of them would survive...

Uh huh, swimming and riding their bicycle is the same thing too. Yeah, that shite only makes sense to delusional Gun Nuts. Stop giving the kids firearms. Ya dang dummies.

Sure, I'll just explain to my kids that they need to wait until they are 18 to learn to use guns safely to make elitist liberal snobs happy, they'll totally buy that...

You like other people to kill your animals for you in slaughter houses, but only because you are civilized.

You know what, Holmes? I've been a vegetarian for almost 20 years. Here you love your shredded cow and chicken fingers while you look down your snotty nose at people who kill their own food. I have no problem with hunters or non-vegetarians, just a personal choice for me. But your view that while you stuff meat down your throat that anyone killing their own food is like everything else you say, a ridiculous statement by a ridiculous little man

Good for you. But i do have a problem with hunters. That's my personal choice. If you find joy in killing an innocent defenseless animal, you're a sick fuck. And you're a tiny-dicked little pussy.
I hunt. That is a personal choice. I think that a man that relies on others to kill his food is a tiny-dicked little pussy.

Nah, only tiny-dicked little pussies enjoy killing & maiming an animal that has no chance to defend itself. Find another hobby.

dipshit....my friend told me a story...he was in a tree stand watching a group of turkey's march toward him through the brush....the Tom Turkey, the leader, paused right before the clearing........the Tom looked up, right at my friend, right at him......gave a warbling cry and they all took off before he could shoot....it was a very funny story and showed just how cagey wild turkeys are...

Trying to shoot a pheasant is a real trick

Accidental gun deaths of children in 2013.... 69........out of a country of over 320 million people......guns are not the problem.

Nah, only tiny-dicked little pussies enjoy killing & maiming an animal that has no chance to defend itself. Find another hobby.

Ah, I get it now, you want a big dick

Stop giving them bicycles and swimming pools.

Says the guy who needs someone else to kill his animals for him...did you read that back to yourself before you posted...you know....to see the way it makes you look like a real asshole....

Ha, dressed head to toe in camo hiding in a tree for several hours waiting to ambush a defenseless animal. Yeah, pretty much sums up your average camo-wearing loon. Get a life. Find another hobby.

and cars...and I think I saw that furniture kills more people accidentally than guns do too...get rid of that recliner....

Accidental gun deaths of children in 2013.... 69........out of a country of over 320 million people......guns are not the problem.

But one child died, we need to lock down the country and take away our rights!

Hey polly, if we can find 69 gay parents who molested their children, can we make gay parenting illegal?

Ha, dressed head to toe in camo hiding in a tree for several hours waiting to ambush a defenseless animal. Yeah, pretty much sums up your average camo-wearing loon. Get a life. Find another hobby.

So what chance do the cows you have other people shred for you have?

camo hammocks and g-strings are cuter.

and cars...and I think I saw that furniture kills more people accidentally than guns do too...get rid of that recliner....

Thousands of kids have been molested by gay parents, we need to make gay adoption illegal

camo hammocks and g-strings are cuter.

Not on Polly...

Y'all get yer Camo & Ammo at the Walmart today? Heard they was having some big ole sales. Cuz we know you just gots to kill ya some more innocent defenseless animals.

God you people are such loons. And you wonder so many Americans wanna take your guns away.

Forum List

Back