Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

I've made a very simple suggestion which you cannot refute, you cannot prove that licensing won't reduce the number of guns in the hands of those who should not have them in their possession.

:lmao:

So that was your plan to keep guns out of the hands of criminals? Seriously? Prove you wrong? Can't make up the stupid that you actually are. And it doesn't even need to work, just "reduce" the guns in the hands of criminals. One gun denied and you win. In your mind. That's classic.

OK, here is my proof it doesn't work. The Washington Navy Yard, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Columbine, our inner cities, drug lords. Seriously, you think licensing is working? When victims can't defend themselves and shooters run straight to gun free zones where you ensure their safety, at least until they get an acceptable body count?

There are millions of guns in this country and when you have 100 people in a sandy hook elementary school your plan is rather than allowing any of them to be armed, you're going to try to keep the millions of guns away from the nut bag. And your plan, Prove me wrong! How'd that work out for you?

I just had another thought. Kids can buy all the pot they want, even when it's outright illegal. How would you ever prevent criminals from getting any of the millions of guns in this country or the millions more outside the country when you also fight to keep the borders open and anyone who wants flowing freely into this country so they can vote for Democrats.

You're a deep shade of stupid.

Fuck you!

"See how easy it is to post a personal attack, two words. That you need paragraphs shows just how fucking incompetent you are.

I've offered a hypothesis, the only way to prove it won't work is to try it. All the crap posted by the four Stooges haven't proved anything beyond their collective incompetence.

You need to have content to post it, so of course your attacks are short and your posts are continually non responses to the question . You got nothing upstairs or down

regulating well, the Badness out of gun lovers who may need more practice being entitled to the character of a "well regulated militia"; and, acquire and possess for our Republic and States, better aqueducts and better roads, as a capital fine bonus, besides.

Is that what you do in Canada? I would think you'd have a lot of guns up there

You're either stupid, or a damn liar. I suspect both.

Then why can't you show where any of the links present actual proposals to get guns out of the hands of criminals? All you can make are empty statements

Only assholes and abject fools continue to ask this same stupid question.

You've proven to be both.

Assholes and fools continue to post claims that millions of times a year a gun is used by a good guy to stop a bad thing from happening. Yet, no credible evidence is ever posted to prove the truth of thus claim.

I've made a very simple suggestion which you cannot refute, you cannot prove that licensing won't reduce the number of guns in the hands of those who should not have them in their possession.

Prove to me it won't work or continue to be the fool and asshole you are. The same challenge goes out to M14 and the dude from Cleveland - 2aguy is terminally stupid, thus I won't expect anything intelligible from that clown.

All we've asked is that you prove the dynamics behind your idea, and you can't do it.

I myself have pointed out that the mass murders that we have seen had nothing to do with registration, purchases from gun shows, or licensing. Whether legally allowed to have a firearm or not, they got one, usually through theft.

So we register all guns, now what? Do you think that's going to stop one murder when you can get a gun on the street in less than ten minutes?

That's the point. Making it more difficult to get a gun. Too fucking bad if it slightly infringes on your rights; I suspect you're one of those happy to make it more difficult to vote based on the meme that voter fraud is rampant.

If so, you too support the callous conservative ethos, "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

It ONLY infringes on our rights. We jump through the hoops to get the legal gun. Criminals just buy an illegal gun. Here's the inside scoop on that homes, they're CRIMINALS.

But your plan to make the streets safer to commit crimes is working. Nice body counts you're getting on these shootings, well done. You must be very proud

"criminals just buy an illegal gun"!

What makes a gun illegal (within the context of your rant)?

Selling a gun to an unlicensed person would be a criminal act. Assuming all convicted felons and persons on probation, parole or with outstanding warrants cannot have a license, or may have had one but is suspended based on such factors, anyone giving, selling, loaning such a gun is themselves a criminal, and thus no honest, law abiding citizen is infringed.

You're simply too biased or not bright enough to think through this suggestion, thus you rely on personal attacks and whine about your rights, when there are real victims whose rights are violated by the proliferation of guns in America.

Of course being an asshole can't be fixed, so Fuck off.

Last edited:

So that was your plan to keep guns out of the hands of criminals? Seriously? Prove you wrong? Can't make up the stupid that you actually are. And it doesn't even need to work, just "reduce" the guns in the hands of criminals. One gun denied and you win. In your mind. That's classic.

OK, here is my proof it doesn't work. The Washington Navy Yard, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Columbine, our inner cities, drug lords. Seriously, you think licensing is working? When victims can't defend themselves and shooters run straight to gun free zones where you ensure their safety, at least until they get an acceptable body count?

There are millions of guns in this country and when you have 100 people in a sandy hook elementary school your plan is rather than allowing any of them to be armed, you're going to try to keep the millions of guns away from the nut bag. And your plan, Prove me wrong! How'd that work out for you?

I just had another thought. Kids can buy all the pot they want, even when it's outright illegal. How would you ever prevent criminals from getting any of the millions of guns in this country or the millions more outside the country when you also fight to keep the borders open and anyone who wants flowing freely into this country so they can vote for Democrats.

Fuck you!

"See how easy it is to post a personal attack, two words. That you need paragraphs shows just how fucking incompetent you are.

I've offered a hypothesis, the only way to prove it won't work is to try it. All the crap posted by the four Stooges haven't proved anything beyond their collective incompetence.

You need to have content to post it, so of course your attacks are short and your posts are continually non responses to the question . You got nothing upstairs or down

LOL, you echo yourself.

Fuck you!

LOL, you echo yourself.

Read the post above, proof you're a lair and an asshole.

regulating well, the Badness out of gun lovers who may need more practice being entitled to the character of a "well regulated militia"; and, acquire and possess for our Republic and States, better aqueducts and better roads, as a capital fine bonus, besides.

Is that what you do in Canada? I would think you'd have a lot of guns up there
nope; just a bunch of bananas looking for some quality hammock time.

Then why can't you show where any of the links present actual proposals to get guns out of the hands of criminals? All you can make are empty statements

Assholes and fools continue to post claims that millions of times a year a gun is used by a good guy to stop a bad thing from happening. Yet, no credible evidence is ever posted to prove the truth of thus claim.

Prove to me it won't work or continue to be the fool and asshole you are. The same challenge goes out to M14 and the dude from Cleveland - 2aguy is terminally stupid, thus I won't expect anything intelligible from that clown.

All we've asked is that you prove the dynamics behind your idea, and you can't do it.

I myself have pointed out that the mass murders that we have seen had nothing to do with registration, purchases from gun shows, or licensing. Whether legally allowed to have a firearm or not, they got one, usually through theft.

So we register all guns, now what? Do you think that's going to stop one murder when you can get a gun on the street in less than ten minutes?

That's the point. Making it more difficult to get a gun. Too fucking bad if it slightly infringes on your rights; I suspect you're one of those happy to make it more difficult to vote based on the meme that voter fraud is rampant.

If so, you too support the callous conservative ethos, "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

It ONLY infringes on our rights. We jump through the hoops to get the legal gun. Criminals just buy an illegal gun. Here's the inside scoop on that homes, they're CRIMINALS.

But your plan to make the streets safer to commit crimes is working. Nice body counts you're getting on these shootings, well done. You must be very proud

Selling a gun to an unlicensed person would be a criminal act. Assuming all convicted felons and persons on probation, parole or with outstanding warrants cannot have a license, or may have had one but is suspended based on such factors, anyone giving, selling, loaning such a gun is themselves a criminal, and thus no honest, law abiding citizen is infringed.

You're simply too biased or not bright enough to think through this suggestion, thus you rely on personal attacks and whine about your rights, when there are real victims whose rights are violated by the proliferation of guns in America.

selling or giving a gun to a felon is already a crime

You know what none of those do? Tell us how you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. All you're proposing is limiting our ability to defend ourselves. Criminals love these laws, it makes them a lot safer

I think any one of us would do what it takes to prevent a mass shooting or simple murders, but as we all know, licensing a gun will do none of that because murderers don't use legal guns unless it's a murder/ suicide. And the only place licensing would happen is in the sales of legal guns.

As for all those illegal guns that criminals use, it won't change one thing.

True. How would you know the gun you are selling to a friend or neighbor is not a convicted felon?

Selling a gun to an unlicensed person would be a criminal act

Bam, the first point you processed. They are CRIMINALS. That's quite a breakthrough for you

Assuming all convicted felons and persons on probation, parole or with outstanding warrants cannot have a license, or may have had one but is suspended based on such factors, anyone giving, selling, loaning such a gun is themselves a criminal, and thus no honest, law abiding citizen is infringed

Really? Then why in Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, Columbine, Aurora and the other mass slaughters were there so many bodies and no one shooting back? Even in the freaking Washington NAVY yard there were no guns to be found in a victim pool of gun owners.

Here's the 411, sparky, having a gun at home in your safe isn't defense when you're being shot. Now, can you get a second point or are you still just too proud of yourself for figuring out that criminals don't follow the law

Fuck you!

LOL, you echo yourself.

Sorry, can't help myself. I speak into your head and have to keep amusing myself with the echo

You know what none of those do? Tell us how you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. All you're proposing is limiting our ability to defend ourselves. Criminals love these laws, it makes them a lot safer

Yes, everything for you is about socialism. Your thirst for other people's money. That comment has nothing to do with guns where we want our rights unrestricted

Fuck you!

LOL, you echo yourself.

Read the post above, proof you're a lair and an asshole.

:wtf:

Now you're calling yourself "a liar and an asshole?"

That is the perfect stupidity of Wry:

- Murder is illegal

- So how do you stop murderers? Make their buying a gun illegal.

Because of course ... murderers ... won't break the law ... to break the law ...

Um, OK?

I think any one of us would do what it takes to prevent a mass shooting or simple murders, but as we all know, licensing a gun will do none of that because murderers don't use legal guns unless it's a murder/ suicide. And the only place licensing would happen is in the sales of legal guns.

What defines an illegal gun?

BTW, I've not suggested the gun be licensed, only the person who wants to own, possess or have in his or her custody or control a gun. This does not mean gun registration - something I've not proposed - and thus a license allows for one gun or many guns.

Point of fact, some of the mass murderers used a gun they legally purchased. Some of them had known psychiatric problems, hipaa might need to be looked at in terms of gun of licensing, making it mandatory to notify the licensing agency if the mental health professional believes their patient is potentially violent and or has made threats. Family members could also make such a statement, under penalty of perjury, if they feel a member of their family is potentially violent and should not be licensed.

Point of Fact: I'm not writing the law, doing so requires much more detail then I'm willing to post. It's awfully easy for others to simply write, "ain't if awful" and call me stupid, a common response by those who have no interest in mitigating gun violence in our country.

why does it sometimes seem like our friends on the right don't really have any use for Capitalism.

Seems our friends on the left don't know what liberalism actually means
I am not sure what you mean; my good hammock.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Guns that aren't bought legally

BTW, I've not suggested the gun be licensed, only the person who wants to own, possess or have in his or her custody or control a gun. This does not mean gun registration - something I've not proposed - and thus a license allows for one gun or many guns.

Gotcha, and that way unlicensed people can't get any of the 310 million guns in the United States, it wouldn't be legal

Point of fact, some of the mass murderers used a gun they legally purchased. Some of them had known psychiatric problems, hipaa might need to be looked at in terms of gun of licensing, making it mandatory to notify the licensing agency if the mental health professional believes their patient is potentially violent and or has made threats. Family members could also make such a statement, under penalty of perjury, if they feel a member of their family is potentially violent and should not be licensed.

Point of Fact: I'm not writing the law, doing so requires much more detail then I'm willing to post. It's awfully easy for others to simply write, "ain't if awful" and call me stupid, a common response by those who have no interest in mitigating gun violence in our country.

Point of fact, we license guns now and in shooting after shooting there is a big body count and no one shooting back. Your solutions:

- Let's do what we do now, licenses! It's working so well

- Prove me wrong!

I did, the big body counts with no one shooting back. The Washington Navy Yard where actual military people weren't allowed to carry guns is the epitome of how stupid the system you support works. Why did he go there? He knew no one would be shooting back. Ditto Virginia Tech, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Aurora, etc. They pick gun free zones for a reason. Do you know what that reason is?

What is an illegal gun? One that is stolen which there are plenty around.

Okay, so we all get licenses to own our guns. Now government has a database of who is legal to have a gun. So how does that effect the person not using a legal gun from murdering one or several people?

In comparison, it's like saying we need to register bicycles to stop auto theft. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. And when was the last mass murder that took place in this country with a legally registered firearm in the killers name?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back