Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Stick a fork in Kaz, he's done. When someone begins to echo there own posts, and toss Red Herrings about, he has nothing more to offer than an opinion he cannot support except with the rebel yell, IT'S MY RIGHT, THE SECOND AMENDMENT SAYS SO.

How pitiful is that.

Gun Nuts are no different than Drug Addicts and Alcoholics. They'll defend and justify with vigorous irrational emotion. There's no reasoning with them. They're the very reason why so many Americans want to take the guns away. I'm a Gun Owner saying this. Gun-obsessed weirdos give all Gun Owners a bad name.

Again....60% of Americans after the shooting of the journalists by the gay, black racist said gun control is not the answer....

You too have come out of the closet to raise a Nazi Salute; be careful, the Nazi plan sent gays, gypsies and the mentally challenged to the ovens. You'd be safer saving your salute for the Liberal Party's bleeding heart brigade. They'd consider you special, I don't.
More ad hom bullshit not relevant to the post you quoted.

Look! Licensing and registration will not keep guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them. You have as much as conceded that by your inability to prove it would. We know your bag of tricks is empty. Maybe now you should just bow out.

Have you ever considered that he actually does want to make the streets safer for criminals? At some point when every statement he makes supports that is his objective, you have to consider that maybe that actually is his objective
No doubt... It's all about votes. Gang bangers vote D.

Sounds like you're hanging with the wrong crowd then

Nah, i know Gun Nuts very well. Sadly, i sold a whole lot of firearms to em. Most were arrogant wingnuts. Have you ever even met a gay person?
About the 90th time you mentioned that you sold guns. Irrelevant.

I get it now.........he was really bad at selling guns.....a product that will sell itself to gun enthusiasts and he was such a bad sales person he was probably fired....and now, because those very people would not buy a gun from them he now calls them names out of spite....

Got it.....
Kind of like JoeB131 being denied health care because of his meth addiction.

Is he still pounding that lie? He finally admitted he actually got fired for sucking at his job and they didn't deny him healthcare, he just blamed them firing for him on that their healthcare costs rose. He kept talking about what a mammoth number it was. Turns out it was only $20K. It's a terrible liar. Anyway, I have him on ignore. I got tired of his obsession with that everyone who disagrees with him is a racist who doesn't like "brown people." I started putting all the race whores on ignore and I enjoy the site a lot more now.
I'm not sure if he's still pushing it. It seems he's been scarce lately, or perhaps I put him on ignore too.
Glad to see he came clean about something. Is he still citing Kellerman's 43X number?

That's the point. There is no evidence that licensing will prevent anything. One of the reasons the Brady Bill was never renewed is because all statistics pointed that it didn't do anybody any good. It didn't save lives, it didn't help police, all it really did is put more government control on law-abiding citizens.

Bullshit. It is your opinion, and by your avatar, your opinion is biased. The Brady Bill was not renewed do to the gun lobby, the threat to seated members of tossing support to those who wanted the Brady Bill to go away, the gun industry, the NRA and people like you.

Dipshit...the Brady Bill effect was study, the "Assault Weapon Ban" portion of the bill did nothing....considering that all long guns kill fewer people than knives or empty hands and "Assault Weapons" kill only a handful of people if any each year.....it was a dumb law.....

101 California Street shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sandy Hook Parents Sue Bushmaster: You Sold ‘Weapon of Choice’ for Mass Murderers

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why Gun Control Groups Have Moved Away from an Assault Weapons Ban

There is more too the story of the Brady Bill than those partisans put forth and the idiots on the right echo.

You know what none of those do? Tell us how you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. All you're proposing is limiting our ability to defend ourselves. Criminals love these laws, it makes them a lot safer

You're either stupid, or a damn liar. I suspect both.
Thanks for conceding defeat.
Your argument is proven ineffective and you go to the personal attack.

Nah, i know Gun Nuts very well. Sadly, i sold a whole lot of firearms to em. Most were arrogant wingnuts. Have you ever even met a gay person?
About the 90th time you mentioned that you sold guns. Irrelevant.

I get it now.........he was really bad at selling guns.....a product that will sell itself to gun enthusiasts and he was such a bad sales person he was probably fired....and now, because those very people would not buy a gun from them he now calls them names out of spite....

Got it.....
Kind of like JoeB131 being denied health care because of his meth addiction.

Is he still pounding that lie? He finally admitted he actually got fired for sucking at his job and they didn't deny him healthcare, he just blamed them firing for him on that their healthcare costs rose. He kept talking about what a mammoth number it was. Turns out it was only $20K. It's a terrible liar. Anyway, I have him on ignore. I got tired of his obsession with that everyone who disagrees with him is a racist who doesn't like "brown people." I started putting all the race whores on ignore and I enjoy the site a lot more now.
I'm not sure if he's still pushing it. It seems he's been scarce lately, or perhaps I put him on ignore too.
Glad to see he came clean about something. Is he still citing Kellerman's 43X number?

I don't know, remember, I have him on ignore. But Kellerman is certainly the crap he would cite.

The Kellerman methodology. Pick a conclusion you want, then support it the best you can

Hiding in a tree for several hours waiting for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by? Gee, how 'Sporting.' And what brainiacs they are, huh? They need to get a life. They need to find a real hobby.
Do you know which tree to sit in? I DO. Because there is so much more to hunting than taking the shot.

It's not 'Sporting.' The animal has no chance. You're doing nothing but waiting. There's nothing sporting about that. Eventually an animal is gonna cross your path.

Shit, some of you tards even use attractants like salt blocks and deer sprays. Attracting a poor hungry animal to you so you can brutally murder it? Yeah, real challenging. Weird little cowards.

Well if you want more sporting, perhaps they could use bow and arrows, you know, like that dentist that shot that lion? Of course, animals survive arrows more than bullets, then it lives as long as it can in pain and suffering. But what the hell, at least it's more sporting for you, right?

Straw Man ^^^

Yes, it is a straw man to say your only concern is the animal doesn't stand a chance. That's not why he (she) hates hunters and hunting. It has nothing to do with how much of a sport it is or isn't.

Camo-wearing dunces hunt with bows too.

Do you know which tree to sit in? I DO. Because there is so much more to hunting than taking the shot.

It's not 'Sporting.' The animal has no chance. You're doing nothing but waiting. There's nothing sporting about that. Eventually an animal is gonna cross your path.

Shit, some of you tards even use attractants like salt blocks and deer sprays. Attracting a poor hungry animal to you so you can brutally murder it? Yeah, real challenging. Weird little cowards.

Well if you want more sporting, perhaps they could use bow and arrows, you know, like that dentist that shot that lion? Of course, animals survive arrows more than bullets, then it lives as long as it can in pain and suffering. But what the hell, at least it's more sporting for you, right?

Straw Man ^^^

Yes, it is a straw man to say your only concern is the animal doesn't stand a chance. That's not why he (she) hates hunters and hunting. It has nothing to do with how much of a sport it is or isn't.

Camo-wearing dunces hunt with bows too.

So when you wear your Camos with spiked heels and fishnet stockings with a big pink boa and go dick hunting, do the other gays love your manhood or do they spank you for being naughty?

Maybe you could wear a full camo outfit the next time you go to a slaughterhouse watching your food be killed for you. The cow has such a chance, I know that's important to you

I've made a very simple suggestion which you cannot refute, you cannot prove that licensing won't reduce the number of guns in the hands of those who should not have them in their possession.

:lmao:

So that was your plan to keep guns out of the hands of criminals? Seriously? Prove you wrong? Can't make up the stupid that you actually are. And it doesn't even need to work, just "reduce" the guns in the hands of criminals. One gun denied and you win. In your mind. That's classic.

OK, here is my proof it doesn't work. The Washington Navy Yard, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Columbine, our inner cities, drug lords. Seriously, you think licensing is working? When victims can't defend themselves and shooters run straight to gun free zones where you ensure their safety, at least until they get an acceptable body count?

There are millions of guns in this country and when you have 100 people in a sandy hook elementary school your plan is rather than allowing any of them to be armed, you're going to try to keep the millions of guns away from the nut bag. And your plan, Prove me wrong! How'd that work out for you?

I just had another thought. Kids can buy all the pot they want, even when it's outright illegal. How would you ever prevent criminals from getting any of the millions of guns in this country or the millions more outside the country when you also fight to keep the borders open and anyone who wants flowing freely into this country so they can vote for Democrats.

You're a deep shade of stupid.

Fuck you!

"See how easy it is to post a personal attack, two words. That you need paragraphs shows just how fucking incompetent you are.

I've offered a hypothesis, the only way to prove it won't work is to try it. All the crap posted by the four Stooges haven't proved anything beyond their collective incompetence.
DC, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and California have all tried "it". "It" has been ineffective.

Enjoy nature and God's beautiful animals. You don't have to hide in that tree waiting to blow a deer's spine apart. You have options. It's a luxury you can take full advantage of.

Correct, there are options. As others have pointed out here, instead of killing your own meat, you can pay others to kill it for you that way you need not see how your meal was processed.

I don't have the heart to kill an animal, but that doesn't mean I don't want anybody to. God made animals for us to eat, but I doubt you could ever reconcile that. At least I can be honest about it as I sit here with my Big Mac typing on this keyboard.

As pointed out earlier, most hunters don't hunt for food or survival. They kill & maim just for fun.

Then I would have to say you don't know many hunters.

Talked to one recently. Wanted to slap em silly. He was grinning ear to ear boasting about blowing a deer's spine apart. Had nothing to do with food or survival. He just enjoyed killing & maiming. Fuck em.

Hey, most gay people i've met don't enjoy killing & maiming innocent animals just for fun. So that puts them a cut above camo-wearing jackholes in my book.

Or the gay guy who went to the Family Research Council with the sack of Chic F let sandwhiches and the gun with the intent on killing as many people as possible....only stopped by the security guard at the door, who he shot in the shoulder...right?

None of that justifies getting a hard-on over blowing a deer's spine apart. Put the camo away for good. Enjoy observing nature and God's beautiful animals.

Getting a hard on, now we're in your department. You don't need to do it so publicly you know

If you get a hard-on over blowing a deer's spine apart, you're a twisted fuck. It is what it is.

just because you dont know beans about humanly shooting an animal

doesnt mean everyone is like that

Observe nature and God's beautiful animals. Don't blow their spines apart.

Gun Nuts are no different than Drug Addicts and Alcoholics. They'll defend and justify with vigorous irrational emotion. There's no reasoning with them. They're the very reason why so many Americans want to take the guns away. I'm a Gun Owner saying this. Gun-obsessed weirdos give all Gun Owners a bad name.

Flaming faggots like you dancing in the streets give all gays a bad name

Hey, most gay people i've met don't enjoy killing & maiming innocent animals just for fun. So that puts them a cut above camo-wearing jackholes in my book.

Or the gay guy who went to the Family Research Council with the sack of Chic F let sandwhiches and the gun with the intent on killing as many people as possible....only stopped by the security guard at the door, who he shot in the shoulder...right?

None of that justifies getting a hard-on over blowing a deer's spine apart. Put the camo away for good. Enjoy observing nature and God's beautiful animals.
I like observing them close up, preferably on a plate.

Bet ya do. You're not well... Or a good person.

I've offered a hypothesis, the only way to prove it won't work is to try it. All the crap posted by the four Stooges haven't proved anything beyond their collective incompetence.

I've offered a hypothesis, the only way to prove it won't work is to try it. All the crap posted by you and the flaming faggot Polly haven't proved anything beyond your collective incompetence.

You're proposing a minor variation on what we do now, let's try an actually different plan. One prescribed in the US Constitution. One that works in the States that have moved that direction.

When your first plan failed, miserably, why do you get the second plan instead of our taking a stab at it? Let's eliminate all the stupid, useless gun laws who only protect criminals

Enjoy nature and God's beautiful animals. You don't have to hide in that tree waiting to blow a deer's spine apart. You have options. It's a luxury you can take full advantage of.

Correct, there are options. As others have pointed out here, instead of killing your own meat, you can pay others to kill it for you that way you need not see how your meal was processed.

I don't have the heart to kill an animal, but that doesn't mean I don't want anybody to. God made animals for us to eat, but I doubt you could ever reconcile that. At least I can be honest about it as I sit here with my Big Mac typing on this keyboard.

As pointed out earlier, most hunters don't hunt for food or survival. They kill & maim just for fun.
Do you need someone else to kill your cow to survive? At least hunters take responsibility, instead of facing the reality of life and death yourself.

Check out a hunting magazine cover sometime. Those despicable cretins don't hunt for food or survival. They hunt for 'Trophies.' They enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. They're deranged pussies.

Getting a hard on, now we're in your department. You don't need to do it so publicly you know

If you get a hard-on over blowing a deer's spine apart, you're a twisted fuck. It is what it is.

So if they blew the cow you're eating's spine apart rather than just ramming a bolt in it's head then you would suddenly lose interest in that cheeseburger you're going to eat for lunch?

Do you need someone else to kill your cow to survive? At least hunters take responsibility, instead of facing the reality of life and death yourself.

Check out a hunting magazine cover sometime. Those despicable cretins don't hunt for food or survival. They hunt for 'Trophies.' They enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. They're deranged pussies.

Did you know that camo isn't just an erotic gay sex pattern you wear on weekends, but it helps hunters to not be seen by their prey?

Flaming faggots like you dancing in the streets give all gays a bad name

I like observing them close up, preferably on a plate.

Bet ya do. You're not well... Or a good person.

So straight up, Holmes. Again, I'm a vegetarian. Not for PETA reasons, I just like the diet. I do eat fish and seafood as well. But I don't eat any other animal based foods. Your continued insistence that you're completely normal and moral for eating cows and chickens killed for you but people who kill their own food for themselves are sickos is frankly bizarre

Like i said, dimwitted arrogant jerkoffs. I rest my case.

LOL, you don't even get it, simpleton

Most gay people i've met have been cool people. Very kind folks. But most of the gun-obsessed folks i've met, tended to be dimwitted and arrogant.

Sounds like you're hanging with the wrong crowd then

It doesn't sound like you have. I think gays are people, you think they are saints with nothing but kindness and concern for their fellow man. Or is that just what you tell the guys you want to stick it into?

Honestly, most gay people i've met are very good people. Wouldn't hurt a fly. Now camo-wearing gun loons on the other hand? Many i've met are obsessed, hostile, and arrogant. Not very nice people.

If you're someone who can get a hard-on over blowing a deers spine apart, i don't have much interest and hangin with ya. And you people who hate gay people probably haven't met any. So you can't make the call on such things.

So if they blew the cow you're eating's spine apart rather than just ramming a bolt in it's head then you would suddenly lose interest in that cheeseburger you're going to eat for lunch?

Again, most hunters don't hunt for food or survival. They hunt because they're loons who enjoy murdering innocent defenseless animals. Just pick up a hunting magazine sometime. Check out all the camo-wearing ghouls posing with their 'Trophies.' Sick flucks.

Did you know that camo isn't just an erotic gay sex pattern you wear on weekends, but it helps hunters to not be seen by their prey?

Ha, they're dumb loons hiding in trees waiting for an animal to walk by. Not 'Sporting' at all. They should call it 'Waiting' instead. Because that's all they're doing. Obviously an animal is gonna walk by at some point. It's the bleepin woods for God's sake!

And i especially despise the pussies who use attractants like salt blocks and sprays. I mean really? Attracting a poor hungry animal to you just so you can brutally murder it? Wow, pretty damn sick. Yeah, put the camo away and find another hobby.

Honestly, most gay people i've met are very good people. Wouldn't hurt a fly. Now camo-wearing gun loons on the other hand? Many i've met are obsessed, hostile, and arrogant. Not very nice people.

Right, you aren't a bigot, you think all gays are good people and all gun owners are bad people. So glad you let me know what an open mind you have.

If you're someone who can get a hard-on over blowing a deers spine apart, i don't have much interest and hangin with ya. And you people who hate gay people probably haven't met any. So you can't make the call on such things.

Say what? I love gay people. Slow roasted on a spit, taste like chicken

Again, most hunters don't hunt for food or survival. They hunt because they're loons who enjoy murdering innocent defenseless animals. Just pick up a hunting magazine sometime. Check out all the camo-wearing ghouls posing with their 'Trophies.' Sick flucks.

Actually virtually all hunters hunt for food, Holmes. You obviously don't know any hunters. You also don't know any gay people, it's just a fantasy you have

Forum List

Back