Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Correct, there are options. As others have pointed out here, instead of killing your own meat, you can pay others to kill it for you that way you need not see how your meal was processed.

I don't have the heart to kill an animal, but that doesn't mean I don't want anybody to. God made animals for us to eat, but I doubt you could ever reconcile that. At least I can be honest about it as I sit here with my Big Mac typing on this keyboard.

As pointed out earlier, most hunters don't hunt for food or survival. They kill & maim just for fun.
Do you need someone else to kill your cow to survive? At least hunters take responsibility, instead of facing the reality of life and death yourself.

Check out a hunting magazine cover sometime. Those despicable cretins don't hunt for food or survival. They hunt for 'Trophies.' They enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. They're deranged pussies.

Did you know that camo isn't just an erotic gay sex pattern you wear on weekends, but it helps hunters to not be seen by their prey?

Ha, they're dumb loons hiding in trees waiting for an animal to walk by. Not 'Sporting' at all. They should call it 'Waiting' instead. Because that's all they're doing. Obviously an animal is gonna walk by at some point. It's the bleepin woods for God's sake!

And i especially despise the pussies who use attractants like salt blocks and sprays. I mean really? Attracting a poor hungry animal to you just so you can brutally murder it? Wow, pretty damn sick. Yeah, put the camo away and find another hobby.

But someone putting a bolt through a cow's head so you can shred and cook it, that's not "murder," is it Holmes? What if hunters eat their meat with fries and slaw like you do? Would it be cool then?

As pointed out earlier, most hunters don't hunt for food or survival. They kill & maim just for fun.
Do you need someone else to kill your cow to survive? At least hunters take responsibility, instead of facing the reality of life and death yourself.

Check out a hunting magazine cover sometime. Those despicable cretins don't hunt for food or survival. They hunt for 'Trophies.' They enjoy killing & maiming innocent defenseless animals. They're deranged pussies.

Did you know that camo isn't just an erotic gay sex pattern you wear on weekends, but it helps hunters to not be seen by their prey?

Ha, they're dumb loons hiding in trees waiting for an animal to walk by. Not 'Sporting' at all. They should call it 'Waiting' instead. Because that's all they're doing. Obviously an animal is gonna walk by at some point. It's the bleepin woods for God's sake!

And i especially despise the pussies who use attractants like salt blocks and sprays. I mean really? Attracting a poor hungry animal to you just so you can brutally murder it? Wow, pretty damn sick. Yeah, put the camo away and find another hobby.

But someone putting a bolt through a cow's head so you can shred and cook it, that's not "murder," is it Holmes? What if hunters eat their meat with fries and slaw like you do? Would it be cool then?

After observing the dumb camo-wearing loons for years, i've come to the conclusion that there should be more deer and less humans. Humans are bad. Deer are good. The World really would be a better place if there were more deer and much less camo-wearing human shitheads.

Then go work in a slaughterhouse. At least then i could give you some credibility. Because i don't buy your 'I hunt for food' B.S. Hunters hunt because they like killing and maiming. It's not for food or survival.

After observing the dumb camo-wearing loons for years, i've come to the conclusion that there should be more deer and less humans. Humans are bad. Deer are good. The World really would be a better place if there were more deer and much less camo-wearing human shitheads.

Your obsessive fear is probably why you're seeing things. You need to get help. I'd start by letting them know that you're delusional and very creepy as well

Then go work in a slaughterhouse. At least then i could give you some credibility. Because i don't buy your 'I hunt for food' B.S. Hunters hunt because they like killing and maiming. It's not for food or survival.

I don't hunt at all, dumb ass. What part of I'm a vegetarian don't you grasp? I do like to shoot targets, like skeet. But I've not been out for a while. When I retire I'd like to do that again and take up golf again.

As for the slaughterhouse, you're not a hypocrite for eating meat while everything you say is pure hypocrisy over your own diet and how they kill your animals if I work in a slaughterhouse? You're going to have to explain that one. It's vacuous ... even for you ...

Your obsessive fear is probably why you're seeing things. You need to get help. I'd start by letting them know that you're delusional and very creepy as well

Nah, you camo-wearing psychos are. You're just projecting.

You know what none of those do? Tell us how you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. All you're proposing is limiting our ability to defend ourselves. Criminals love these laws, it makes them a lot safer

You're either stupid, or a damn liar. I suspect both.

Then why can't you show where any of the links present actual proposals to get guns out of the hands of criminals? All you can make are empty statements

Only assholes and abject fools continue to ask this same stupid question.

You've proven to be both.

Assholes and fools continue to post claims that millions of times a year a gun is used by a good guy to stop a bad thing from happening. Yet, no credible evidence is ever posted to prove the truth of thus claim.

I've made a very simple suggestion which you cannot refute, you cannot prove that licensing won't reduce the number of guns in the hands of those who should not have them in their possession.

Prove to me it won't work or continue to be the fool and asshole you are. The same challenge goes out to M14 and the dude from Cleveland - 2aguy is terminally stupid, thus I won't expect anything intelligible from that clown.

All we've asked is that you prove the dynamics behind your idea, and you can't do it.

I myself have pointed out that the mass murders that we have seen had nothing to do with registration, purchases from gun shows, or licensing. Whether legally allowed to have a firearm or not, they got one, usually through theft.

So we register all guns, now what? Do you think that's going to stop one murder when you can get a gun on the street in less than ten minutes?

That's the point. Making it more difficult to get a gun. Too fucking bad if it slightly infringes on your rights; I suspect you're one of those happy to make it more difficult to vote based on the meme that voter fraud is rampant.

If so, you too support the callous conservative ethos, "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

Licensing people who don't commit crime with guns does not make it harder for criminals to get guns...that is the whole point...you cannot show how licensing law abiding, normal people keeps criminals or mass shooters from getting guns.....

As Ray pointed out....show us how that dynamic works..........otherwise admit your idea is simply pixie dust meant to harrass law abiding gun owners and possibly trip up unsuspecting gun owners who don't pay attention to the anti gun extremists and all of their silly laws.....

Do you flaming faggots embarrass the rest of the gays? Or is this just as standard you hold for gun owners?

I don't hunt at all, dumb ass. What part of I'm a vegetarian don't you grasp? I do like to shoot targets, like skeet. But I've not been out for a while. When I retire I'd like to do that again and take up golf again.

As for the slaughterhouse, you're not a hypocrite for eating meat while everything you say is pure hypocrisy over your own diet and how they kill your animals if I work in a slaughterhouse? You're going to have to explain that one. It's vacuous ... even for you ...

Check out a hunting magazine sometime. All the camo-wearing ghouls posing with their tortured 'Trophies.' It's not about food or survival for them. Stick with golf. Now that's a sport.

I've made a very simple suggestion which you cannot refute, you cannot prove that licensing won't reduce the number of guns in the hands of those who should not have them in their possession.

:lmao:

So that was your plan to keep guns out of the hands of criminals? Seriously? Prove you wrong? Can't make up the stupid that you actually are. And it doesn't even need to work, just "reduce" the guns in the hands of criminals. One gun denied and you win. In your mind. That's classic.

OK, here is my proof it doesn't work. The Washington Navy Yard, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Columbine, our inner cities, drug lords. Seriously, you think licensing is working? When victims can't defend themselves and shooters run straight to gun free zones where you ensure their safety, at least until they get an acceptable body count?

There are millions of guns in this country and when you have 100 people in a sandy hook elementary school your plan is rather than allowing any of them to be armed, you're going to try to keep the millions of guns away from the nut bag. And your plan, Prove me wrong! How'd that work out for you?

I just had another thought. Kids can buy all the pot they want, even when it's outright illegal. How would you ever prevent criminals from getting any of the millions of guns in this country or the millions more outside the country when you also fight to keep the borders open and anyone who wants flowing freely into this country so they can vote for Democrats.

You're a deep shade of stupid.

Fuck you!

"See how easy it is to post a personal attack, two words. That you need paragraphs shows just how fucking incompetent you are.

I've offered a hypothesis, the only way to prove it won't work is to try it. All the crap posted by the four Stooges haven't proved anything beyond their collective incompetence.

It has been tried here in Illinois....it is called the Firearm Owners Identification Card...I have one, you need to show it whenever you buy a gun or buy ammo.......every single time.....you have to show it to go on a shooting range as well....

How is the FOID card working in Chicago...is it keeping the gun murder rate down there?

Do you flaming faggots embarrass the rest of the gays? Or is this just as standard you hold for gun owners?

Unlike you, i've actually met gay people in my life. And i've also met many gun-obsessed Gun Nuts. So i can give a more credible assessment than you can.

Check out a hunting magazine sometime. All the camo-wearing ghouls posing with their tortured 'Trophies.' It's not about food or survival for them. Stick with golf. Now that's a sport.

Look....we know you couldn't sell a gun to save your life, and you are really bitter about it. Don't blame the buyers, they like salemen who can actually do their job.......try another line of work.....like greeting at Wal Mart.....

Unlike you, i've actually met gay people in my life. And i've also met many gun-obsessed Gun Nuts. So i can give a more credible assessment than you can.

Did you know the gay, black, racist democrat who murdered those 2 people....or the gay guy who went to the Family Research Council because the racist Southern Poverty Law Center targeted them......?

Check out a gay parade, do they speak for all gays?

Yes, your dick has met their asshole. I'm not getting into a stupid and irrelevant debate about who knows more gays. It's irrelevant and it sounds childish. You have no idea how many gays I know, and I'm not letting you draw me down that rat hole

Look....we know you couldn't sell a gun to save your life, and you are really bitter about it. Don't blame the buyers, they like salemen who can actually do their job.......try another line of work.....like greeting at Wal Mart.....

Isn't too difficult selling a gun to a gun-obsessed Gun Nut. For them, guns & bullets are what crack is to crack addicts. Like shooting fish in a barrel. However, i did grow tired of the loons. And i do regret selling firearms to so many of em. Many of them shouldn't have been anywhere near firearms. But that's something i'll have to live with.

Check out a gay parade, do they speak for all gays?

Seriously, have you ever even met a gay person?

Then why can't you show where any of the links present actual proposals to get guns out of the hands of criminals? All you can make are empty statements

Only assholes and abject fools continue to ask this same stupid question.

You've proven to be both.

Assholes and fools continue to post claims that millions of times a year a gun is used by a good guy to stop a bad thing from happening. Yet, no credible evidence is ever posted to prove the truth of thus claim.

Prove to me it won't work or continue to be the fool and asshole you are. The same challenge goes out to M14 and the dude from Cleveland - 2aguy is terminally stupid, thus I won't expect anything intelligible from that clown.

All we've asked is that you prove the dynamics behind your idea, and you can't do it.

I myself have pointed out that the mass murders that we have seen had nothing to do with registration, purchases from gun shows, or licensing. Whether legally allowed to have a firearm or not, they got one, usually through theft.

So we register all guns, now what? Do you think that's going to stop one murder when you can get a gun on the street in less than ten minutes?

That's the point. Making it more difficult to get a gun. Too fucking bad if it slightly infringes on your rights; I suspect you're one of those happy to make it more difficult to vote based on the meme that voter fraud is rampant.

If so, you too support the callous conservative ethos, "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

It ONLY infringes on our rights. We jump through the hoops to get the legal gun. Criminals just buy an illegal gun. Here's the inside scoop on that homes, they're CRIMINALS.

But your plan to make the streets safer to commit crimes is working. Nice body counts you're getting on these shootings, well done. You must be very proud

"criminals just buy an illegal gun"!

What makes a gun illegal (within the context of your rant)?

Selling a gun to an unlicensed person would be a criminal act. Assuming all convicted felons and persons on probation, parole or with outstanding warrants cannot have a license, or may have had one but is suspended based on such factors, anyone giving, selling, loaning such a gun is themselves a criminal, and thus no honest, law abiding citizen is infringed.

You're simply too biased or not bright enough to think through this suggestion, thus you rely on personal attacks and whine about your rights, when there are real victims whose rights are violated by the proliferation of guns in America.

Of course being an asshole can't be fixed, so Fuck off.

Okay...your stupid is showing again....

Selling a gun to an unlicensed person would be a criminal act.

Buying a gun as a felon is already a criminal act, with existing law....no need to license anyone to do that today, right this minute. True or False?

Assuming all convicted felons and persons on probation, parole or with outstanding warrants cannot have a license, or may have had one but is suspended based on such factors, anyone giving, selling, loaning such a gun is themselves a criminal, and thus no honest, law abiding citizen is infringed.

What you want to do here is target people who are selling a gun to a neighbor, who may not understand that they can't sell a gun without a license because they aren't that into gun issues. So you will focus your attention on one off, law abiding people who get tripped up by your brand new requirement to license everyone.

Of course, the real bad guys who knowingly sell large numbers of guns.....are already selling guns to felons who can't own guns and they already know they are breaking the law......and instead of focusing on them, through undercover stings, and getting felons to rat them out........you are more concerned with Joe Citizen selling his old hunting rifle to Bob the neighbor...........

Felons already know they can't buy guns or own them. So if a law abiding citizen cells a gun, unknowingly to a felon......you can already arrest the felon if you catch him with the gun.....no license is needed because you can already arrest him under existing law.

We have already thought through every aspect of your proposal and we see it for what it is......you ignore the real criminals and focus on "getting" the normal, law abiding people who do a "one off" sale of a gun.....while the real traffickers go on their merry way.....because they already know what they are doing is illegal, and are selling large numbers of guns to criminals already.

Our way...you catch a felon with a gun and arrest them...use standard police techniques to find the real gun traffickers and set up an undercover sting to actually get the real bad guys, not Joe Citizen and Bob the Neighbor.....

And, you send in police to gun shows....you have them try to buy and sell guns, clearly either stating they can't pass background checks, or saying they will ignore background checks, and then arrest the buyers and sellers that way........

That is how you do it if you care about criminals with guns.....

If you only really care about law abiding, normal people who you want to punish for wanting to own guns, you do it your way......

Yes, your dick has met their asshole. I'm not getting into a stupid and irrelevant debate about who knows more gays. It's irrelevant and it sounds childish. You have no idea how many gays I know, and I'm not letting you draw me down that rat hole

Cool. I just gave you my own personal experiences interacting with gay people and Gun Nuts. I found most gay people to be pretty cool. Wouldn't hurt a fly. However, many Gun Nuts freaked me out. Most were angry, obsessed, and paranoid. They could easily hurt someone... and truly enjoy it.

Isn't too difficult selling a gun to a gun-obsessed Gun Nut. For them, guns & bullets are what crack is to crack addicts. Like shooting fish in a barrel. However, i did grow tired of the loons. And i do regret selling firearms to so many of em. Many of them shouldn't have been anywhere near firearms. But that's something i'll have to live with.

So....while the other sales people were selling guns like hot cakes, the actual gun enthusiasts sensed something odd about you and didn't buy anything from you.....got it.....no reason to be bitter about it....

Forum List

Back