Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Again, you eat defenseless animals all the time, hypocrite

Stick a fork in Kaz, he's done. When someone begins to echo there own posts, and toss Red Herrings about, he has nothing more to offer than an opinion he cannot support except with the rebel yell, IT'S MY RIGHT, THE SECOND AMENDMENT SAYS SO.

How pitiful is that.

Gun Nuts are no different than Drug Addicts and Alcoholics. They'll defend and justify with vigorous irrational emotion. There's no reasoning with them. They're the very reason why so many Americans want to take the guns away. I'm a Gun Owner saying this. Gun-obsessed weirdos give all Gun Owners a bad name.

Again....60% of Americans after the shooting of the journalists by the gay, black racist said gun control is not the answer....

You too have come out of the closet to raise a Nazi Salute; be careful, the Nazi plan sent gays, gypsies and the mentally challenged to the ovens. You'd be safer saving your salute for the Liberal Party's bleeding heart brigade. They'd consider you special, I don't.
More ad hom bullshit not relevant to the post you quoted.

Look! Licensing and registration will not keep guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them. You have as much as conceded that by your inability to prove it would. We know your bag of tricks is empty. Maybe now you should just bow out.

Have you ever considered that he actually does want to make the streets safer for criminals? At some point when every statement he makes supports that is his objective, you have to consider that maybe that actually is his objective

Gun Nuts are no different than Drug Addicts and Alcoholics. They'll defend and justify with vigorous irrational emotion. There's no reasoning with them. They're the very reason why so many Americans want to take the guns away. I'm a Gun Owner saying this. Gun-obsessed weirdos give all Gun Owners a bad name.

Flaming faggots like you dancing in the streets give all gays a bad name

Hey, most gay people i've met don't enjoy killing & maiming innocent animals just for fun. So that puts them a cut above camo-wearing jackholes in my book.

Or the gay guy who went to the Family Research Council with the sack of Chic F let sandwhiches and the gun with the intent on killing as many people as possible....only stopped by the security guard at the door, who he shot in the shoulder...right?

None of that justifies getting a hard-on over blowing a deer's spine apart. Put the camo away for good. Enjoy observing nature and God's beautiful animals.
I like observing them close up, preferably on a plate.

Wow, you just found common ground with Polly. He likes his animals dead and close up on a plate too. Preferably with fries and coleslaw. He's civilized you know, he just wants someone else to kill and carve it up for him

It seems quite obvious the turkey was smarter than the guy in hiding, a true bird brain, much like 2aguy.

Hiding in a tree for several hours waiting for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by? Gee, how 'Sporting.' And what brainiacs they are, huh? They need to get a life. They need to find a real hobby.

Once again you'll run away and hide, but once again, explain the moral superiority of someone killing a cow for you and what defense the cow has

Hunting for survival is one thing. But what you tards do, is cowardly and brutal.

But electrocuting a cow, cutting it's throat, shredding it, making it into patties and cooking it with cheese over and open flame, now that's civilized
Of course It's uncivilized to get blood on your hands.

Agreed, that's what the help is for

Hiding in a tree for several hours waiting for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by? Gee, how 'Sporting.' And what brainiacs they are, huh? They need to get a life. They need to find a real hobby.
Do you know which tree to sit in? I DO. Because there is so much more to hunting than taking the shot.

It's not 'Sporting.' The animal has no chance. You're doing nothing but waiting. There's nothing sporting about that. Eventually an animal is gonna cross your path.

Shit, some of you tards even use attractants like salt blocks and deer sprays. Attracting a poor hungry animal to you so you can brutally murder it? Yeah, real challenging. Weird little cowards.

Well if you want more sporting, perhaps they could use bow and arrows, you know, like that dentist that shot that lion? Of course, animals survive arrows more than bullets, then it lives as long as it can in pain and suffering. But what the hell, at least it's more sporting for you, right?

Straw Man ^^^

Yes, it is a straw man to say your only concern is the animal doesn't stand a chance. That's not why he (she) hates hunters and hunting. It has nothing to do with how much of a sport it is or isn't.

Sports imply competition. It's why there are handicaps, used to level the playing field. Hunting requires skills and challenges but the risks to prey and hunter are unequal.

Your post was a classic Straw Man, a logical fallacy. To make hunting a true sport, hunters should hunt the most dangerous game, other hunters. Or, take up Paint Ball, it's challenging and requires skill too. Of course coming home covered in paint is not as manly as bring home the head of an animal.

Most gay people i've met have been cool people. Very kind folks. But most of the gun-obsessed folks i've met, tended to be dimwitted and arrogant.

Sounds like you're hanging with the wrong crowd then

Nah, i know Gun Nuts very well. Sadly, i sold a whole lot of firearms to em. Most were arrogant wingnuts. Have you ever even met a gay person?
About the 90th time you mentioned that you sold guns. Irrelevant.

I get it now.........he was really bad at selling guns.....a product that will sell itself to gun enthusiasts and he was such a bad sales person he was probably fired....and now, because those very people would not buy a gun from them he now calls them names out of spite....

Got it.....
Kind of like JoeB131 being denied health care because of his meth addiction.

Is he still pounding that lie? He finally admitted he actually got fired for sucking at his job and they didn't deny him healthcare, he just blamed them firing for him on that their healthcare costs rose. He kept talking about what a mammoth number it was. Turns out it was only $20K. It's a terrible liar. Anyway, I have him on ignore. I got tired of his obsession with that everyone who disagrees with him is a racist who doesn't like "brown people." I started putting all the race whores on ignore and I enjoy the site a lot more now.

Do you know which tree to sit in? I DO. Because there is so much more to hunting than taking the shot.

It's not 'Sporting.' The animal has no chance. You're doing nothing but waiting. There's nothing sporting about that. Eventually an animal is gonna cross your path.

Shit, some of you tards even use attractants like salt blocks and deer sprays. Attracting a poor hungry animal to you so you can brutally murder it? Yeah, real challenging. Weird little cowards.

Well if you want more sporting, perhaps they could use bow and arrows, you know, like that dentist that shot that lion? Of course, animals survive arrows more than bullets, then it lives as long as it can in pain and suffering. But what the hell, at least it's more sporting for you, right?

Straw Man ^^^

Yes, it is a straw man to say your only concern is the animal doesn't stand a chance. That's not why he (she) hates hunters and hunting. It has nothing to do with how much of a sport it is or isn't.

Sports imply competition. It's why there are handicaps, used to level the playing field. Hunting requires skills and challenges but the risks to prey and hunter are unequal.

Your post was a classic Straw Man, a logical fallacy. To make hunting a true sport, hunters should hunt the most dangerous game, other hunters. Or, take up Paint Ball, it's challenging and requires skill too. Of course coming home covered in paint is not as manly as bring home the head of an animal.

And cows in your slaughter houses have what chance?

If I'm correct, and if by licensing we can prevent gun violence, .

That's the point. There is no evidence that licensing will prevent anything. One of the reasons the Brady Bill was never renewed is because all statistics pointed that it didn't do anybody any good. It didn't save lives, it didn't help police, all it really did is put more government control on law-abiding citizens.

Bullshit. It is your opinion, and by your avatar, your opinion is biased. The Brady Bill was not renewed do to the gun lobby, the threat to seated members of tossing support to those who wanted the Brady Bill to go away, the gun industry, the NRA and people like you.

Dipshit...the Brady Bill effect was study, the "Assault Weapon Ban" portion of the bill did nothing....considering that all long guns kill fewer people than knives or empty hands and "Assault Weapons" kill only a handful of people if any each year.....it was a dumb law.....

101 California Street shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sandy Hook Parents Sue Bushmaster: You Sold ‘Weapon of Choice’ for Mass Murderers

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why Gun Control Groups Have Moved Away from an Assault Weapons Ban

There is more too the story of the Brady Bill than those partisans put forth and the idiots on the right echo.

You know what none of those do? Tell us how you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. All you're proposing is limiting our ability to defend ourselves. Criminals love these laws, it makes them a lot safer

You're either stupid, or a damn liar. I suspect both.

That's the point. There is no evidence that licensing will prevent anything. One of the reasons the Brady Bill was never renewed is because all statistics pointed that it didn't do anybody any good. It didn't save lives, it didn't help police, all it really did is put more government control on law-abiding citizens.

Bullshit. It is your opinion, and by your avatar, your opinion is biased. The Brady Bill was not renewed do to the gun lobby, the threat to seated members of tossing support to those who wanted the Brady Bill to go away, the gun industry, the NRA and people like you.

Dipshit...the Brady Bill effect was study, the "Assault Weapon Ban" portion of the bill did nothing....considering that all long guns kill fewer people than knives or empty hands and "Assault Weapons" kill only a handful of people if any each year.....it was a dumb law.....

Sandy Hook Parents Sue Bushmaster: You Sold ‘Weapon of Choice’ for Mass Murderers

There is more too the story of the Brady Bill than those partisans put forth and the idiots on the right echo.

You know what none of those do? Tell us how you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. All you're proposing is limiting our ability to defend ourselves. Criminals love these laws, it makes them a lot safer

Then why can't you show where any of the links present actual proposals to get guns out of the hands of criminals? All you can make are empty statements

Are you claiming the NRA and the gun lobby had no impact on the issue in Congress?

More incredibly, are you claiming members of Congress actual read the study?

Nobody even needed to read the study. FBI statistics show that violent crime (and gun crime in particular) has been on the decline since the mid 90's. Now nobody can say why, but I see a direct relationship between more armed citizens and lower crime. Most if not all of our mass shootings take place in gun-free zones. This is not to mention the fact that many of the cities that have the most violent gun crimes are places that are very restrictive on gun ownership by law abiding citizens.

There is an old saying: If it's not broke, don't fix it. We are on the right path to lowering violent and gun crime.

"F.B.I. confirms Sharp Rise in Mass Shootings Since 2000"
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/25/us/25shooters.html?_r=0

"There were, on average, 16.4 such shootings a year from 2007 to 2013, compared with an average of 6.4 shootings annually from 2000 to 2006. In the past 13 years, 486 people have been killed in such shootings, with 366 of the deaths in the past seven years. In all, the study looked at 160 shootings since 2000. (Shootings tied to domestic violence and gangs were not included.)"

Here's a list of school shootings:

Columbine to Newtown: A tragic list of school shootings since 1999

Sorry, they admitted they got that wrong...they ginned up the numbers with shootings and other things that aren't mass shootings....nice try though......

Of course, guys like you have to lie...the truth, and reality show you are wrong about just about everything, especially guns....

Really? Oh sob, I have sinned. Please forgive me oh great and wonderful know-it-all.

Feel better? Now F off asshole, you've proven to be the male equivalent of Stephanie.

Just checking in. How's your quest to make the streets safer for criminals to commit crimes going?

stupid comment, again. You are beginning to challenge Stephanie and CrusaderFrank in the idiot-gram competition. Though, 2aguy and M14 are close in that category.

Nobody even needed to read the study. FBI statistics show that violent crime (and gun crime in particular) has been on the decline since the mid 90's. Now nobody can say why, but I see a direct relationship between more armed citizens and lower crime. Most if not all of our mass shootings take place in gun-free zones. This is not to mention the fact that many of the cities that have the most violent gun crimes are places that are very restrictive on gun ownership by law abiding citizens.

There is an old saying: If it's not broke, don't fix it. We are on the right path to lowering violent and gun crime.

"F.B.I. confirms Sharp Rise in Mass Shootings Since 2000"
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/25/us/25shooters.html?_r=0

"There were, on average, 16.4 such shootings a year from 2007 to 2013, compared with an average of 6.4 shootings annually from 2000 to 2006. In the past 13 years, 486 people have been killed in such shootings, with 366 of the deaths in the past seven years. In all, the study looked at 160 shootings since 2000. (Shootings tied to domestic violence and gangs were not included.)"

Here's a list of school shootings:

Columbine to Newtown: A tragic list of school shootings since 1999

Sorry, they admitted they got that wrong...they ginned up the numbers with shootings and other things that aren't mass shootings....nice try though......

Of course, guys like you have to lie...the truth, and reality show you are wrong about just about everything, especially guns....

Really? Oh sob, I have sinned. Please forgive me oh great and wonderful know-it-all.

Feel better? Now F off asshole, you've proven to be the male equivalent of Stephanie.

Just checking in. How's your quest to make the streets safer for criminals to commit crimes going?

stupid comment, again. You are beginning to challenge Stephanie and CrusaderFrank in the idiot-gram competition. Though, 2aguy and M14 are close in that category.

That's what you're working towards, Holmes. You get to be measured on your actions, not the empty words behind them and your actions are consistently working towards that goal, you are working to make the streets safer for criminals

Then why can't you show where any of the links present actual proposals to get guns out of the hands of criminals? All you can make are empty statements

Only assholes and abject fools continue to ask this same stupid question.

You've proven to be both.

Assholes and fools continue to post claims that millions of times a year a gun is used by a good guy to stop a bad thing from happening. Yet, no credible evidence is ever posted to prove the truth of thus claim.

I've made a very simple suggestion which you cannot refute, you cannot prove that licensing won't reduce the number of guns in the hands of those who should not have them in their possession.

Prove to me it won't work or continue to be the fool and asshole you are. The same challenge goes out to M14 and the dude from Cleveland - 2aguy is terminally stupid, thus I won't expect anything intelligible from that clown.

Straw Man ^^^

I just get sick of all the phony boloney from the left. If you hate guns, just come out and say you hate guns. At least you're honest that way. But all this mumbo jumbo about how you care for the animals, or care for the children, or care bout suicidal people is all BS. You just hate guns period.

Sounds like you're hanging with the wrong crowd then

Nah, i know Gun Nuts very well. Sadly, i sold a whole lot of firearms to em. Most were arrogant wingnuts. Have you ever even met a gay person?
About the 90th time you mentioned that you sold guns. Irrelevant.

I get it now.........he was really bad at selling guns.....a product that will sell itself to gun enthusiasts and he was such a bad sales person he was probably fired....and now, because those very people would not buy a gun from them he now calls them names out of spite....

Got it.....
Kind of like JoeB131 being denied health care because of his meth addiction.

Is he still pounding that lie? He finally admitted he actually got fired for sucking at his job and they didn't deny him healthcare, he just blamed them firing for him on that their healthcare costs rose. He kept talking about what a mammoth number it was. Turns out it was only $20K. It's a terrible liar. Anyway, I have him on ignore. I got tired of his obsession with that everyone who disagrees with him is a racist who doesn't like "brown people." I started putting all the race whores on ignore and I enjoy the site a lot more now.

You don't need to continue to prove you're an asshole, it's becoming common knowledge to all those with at least average intelligence.

Assholes and fools continue to post claims that millions of times a year a gun is used by a good guy to stop a bad thing from happening. Yet, no credible evidence is ever posted to prove the truth of thus claim.

I've made a very simple suggestion which you cannot refute, you cannot prove that licensing won't reduce the number of guns in the hands of those who should not have them in their possession.

Prove to me it won't work or continue to be the fool and asshole you are. The same challenge goes out to M14 and the dude from Cleveland - 2aguy is terminally stupid, thus I won't expect anything intelligible from that clown.

All we've asked is that you prove the dynamics behind your idea, and you can't do it.

I myself have pointed out that the mass murders that we have seen had nothing to do with registration, purchases from gun shows, or licensing. Whether legally allowed to have a firearm or not, they got one, usually through theft.

So we register all guns, now what? Do you think that's going to stop one murder when you can get a gun on the street in less than ten minutes?

Straw Man ^^^

I just get sick of all the phony boloney from the left. If you hate guns, just come out and say you hate guns. At least you're honest that way. But all this mumbo jumbo about how you care for the animals, or care for the children, or care bout suicidal people is all BS. You just hate guns period.

I don't even hate you. And, I do give to the ASPCA and to an organization which financially supports the suicide hotline. I also coached LL and CYO Basketball, volunteered at the school my kids attended and in my career ran the domestic violence unit, working for over five years to protect women and children from assholes, bullies and overall jerks.

All we've asked is that you prove the dynamics behind your idea, and you can't do it.

I myself have pointed out that the mass murders that we have seen had nothing to do with registration, purchases from gun shows, or licensing. Whether legally allowed to have a firearm or not, they got one, usually through theft.

So we register all guns, now what? Do you think that's going to stop one murder when you can get a gun on the street in less than ten minutes?

That's the point. Making it more difficult to get a gun. Too fucking bad if it slightly infringes on your rights; I suspect you're one of those happy to make it more difficult to vote based on the meme that voter fraud is rampant.

If so, you too support the callous conservative ethos, "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

:lmao:

So that was your plan to keep guns out of the hands of criminals? Seriously? Prove you wrong? Can't make up the stupid that you actually are. And it doesn't even need to work, just "reduce" the guns in the hands of criminals. One gun denied and you win. In your mind. That's classic.

OK, here is my proof it doesn't work. The Washington Navy Yard, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Columbine, our inner cities, drug lords. Seriously, you think licensing is working? When victims can't defend themselves and shooters run straight to gun free zones where you ensure their safety, at least until they get an acceptable body count?

There are millions of guns in this country and when you have 100 people in a sandy hook elementary school your plan is rather than allowing any of them to be armed, you're going to try to keep the millions of guns away from the nut bag. And your plan, Prove me wrong! How'd that work out for you?

I just had another thought. Kids can buy all the pot they want, even when it's outright illegal. How would you ever prevent criminals from getting any of the millions of guns in this country or the millions more outside the country when you also fight to keep the borders open and anyone who wants flowing freely into this country so they can vote for Democrats.

You're a deep shade of stupid.

That's the point. Making it more difficult to get a gun. Too fucking bad if it slightly infringes on your rights; I suspect you're one of those happy to make it more difficult to vote based on the meme that voter fraud is rampant.

If so, you too support the callous conservative ethos, "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

It ONLY infringes on our rights. We jump through the hoops to get the legal gun. Criminals just buy an illegal gun. Here's the inside scoop on that homes, they're CRIMINALS.

But your plan to make the streets safer to commit crimes is working. Nice body counts you're getting on these shootings, well done. You must be very proud

:lmao:

So that was your plan to keep guns out of the hands of criminals? Seriously? Prove you wrong? Can't make up the stupid that you actually are. And it doesn't even need to work, just "reduce" the guns in the hands of criminals. One gun denied and you win. In your mind. That's classic.

OK, here is my proof it doesn't work. The Washington Navy Yard, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Columbine, our inner cities, drug lords. Seriously, you think licensing is working? When victims can't defend themselves and shooters run straight to gun free zones where you ensure their safety, at least until they get an acceptable body count?

There are millions of guns in this country and when you have 100 people in a sandy hook elementary school your plan is rather than allowing any of them to be armed, you're going to try to keep the millions of guns away from the nut bag. And your plan, Prove me wrong! How'd that work out for you?

I just had another thought. Kids can buy all the pot they want, even when it's outright illegal. How would you ever prevent criminals from getting any of the millions of guns in this country or the millions more outside the country when you also fight to keep the borders open and anyone who wants flowing freely into this country so they can vote for Democrats.

You're a deep shade of stupid.

Fuck you!

"See how easy it is to post a personal attack, two words. That you need paragraphs shows just how fucking incompetent you are.

I've offered a hypothesis, the only way to prove it won't work is to try it. All the crap posted by the four Stooges haven't proved anything beyond their collective incompetence.

regulating well, the Badness out of gun lovers who may need more practice being entitled to the character of a "well regulated militia"; and, acquire and possess for our Republic and States, better aqueducts and better roads, as a capital fine bonus, besides.

Forum List

Back