Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

A deer antler up the anal cavity for all eternity. That would be justice for hunters who kill & maim God's beautiful animals just for fun.

What about just running you through the shredder once for all the innocent cows you have someone else kill for you?

Had a Gun Nut like you awhile back gettin all boned up as he excitedly boasted to me about blowing a deer's spine apart. I had to control myself. I really wanted to slap the sick bastard.

Hunting just for fun is a brutal cowardly act. The animal is innocent and defenseless. So take off the camo and find another hobby.

A flaming faggot like you tramps through Greenwich village mostly naked is a perverted act. Take off the dress and wear normal clothing so you stop embarrassing normal gays like that

Ya know, most gay people i've met are pretty cool people. I can't say the same about gun-obsessed assholes i've come across. They're usually dimwitted arrogant jerkoffs.

Yeah, but the flamers like you with your pink boas and nuts in a sack in high heels, you're the ones who embarrass them. You need to stop doing that

Y'all get yer Camo & Ammo at the Walmart today? Heard they was having some big ole sales. Cuz we know you just gots to kill ya some more innocent defenseless animals.

God you people are such loons. And you wonder so many Americans wanna take your guns away.

Again, you eat defenseless animals all the time, hypocrite

Stick a fork in Kaz, he's done. When someone begins to echo there own posts, and toss Red Herrings about, he has nothing more to offer than an opinion he cannot support except with the rebel yell, IT'S MY RIGHT, THE SECOND AMENDMENT SAYS SO.

How pitiful is that.

Gun Nuts are no different than Drug Addicts and Alcoholics. They'll defend and justify with vigorous irrational emotion. There's no reasoning with them. They're the very reason why so many Americans want to take the guns away. I'm a Gun Owner saying this. Gun-obsessed weirdos give all Gun Owners a bad name.

Flaming faggots like you dancing in the streets give all gays a bad name

Hey, most gay people i've met don't enjoy killing & maiming innocent animals just for fun. So that puts them a cut above camo-wearing jackholes in my book.

I don't know a single hunter who enjoys "killing & maiming innocent animals just for fun." Do you mean fun like wearing high heels and fish net stockings and going on a gay pride parade like you do?

Again, you eat defenseless animals all the time, hypocrite

Stick a fork in Kaz, he's done. When someone begins to echo there own posts, and toss Red Herrings about, he has nothing more to offer than an opinion he cannot support except with the rebel yell, IT'S MY RIGHT, THE SECOND AMENDMENT SAYS SO.

How pitiful is that.

Gun Nuts are no different than Drug Addicts and Alcoholics. They'll defend and justify with vigorous irrational emotion. There's no reasoning with them. They're the very reason why so many Americans want to take the guns away. I'm a Gun Owner saying this. Gun-obsessed weirdos give all Gun Owners a bad name.

Hey, most gay people i've met don't enjoy killing & maiming innocent animals just for fun. So that puts them a cut above camo-wearing jackholes in my book.

Except for the gay, racist black guy who killed those two people...right?

Yes, the problem was obviously that he's gay, they like to murder people

A deer antler up the anal cavity for all eternity. That would be justice for hunters who kill & maim God's beautiful animals just for fun.

What about just running you through the shredder once for all the innocent cows you have someone else kill for you?

Had a Gun Nut like you awhile back gettin all boned up as he excitedly boasted to me about blowing a deer's spine apart. I had to control myself. I really wanted to slap the sick bastard.

Hunting just for fun is a brutal cowardly act. The animal is innocent and defenseless. So take off the camo and find another hobby.

A flaming faggot like you tramps through Greenwich village mostly naked is a perverted act. Take off the dress and wear normal clothing so you stop embarrassing normal gays like that

Ya know, most gay people i've met are pretty cool people. I can't say the same about gun-obsessed assholes i've come across. They're usually dimwitted arrogant jerkoffs.

Yeah, but the flamers like you with your pink boas and nuts in a sack in high heels, you're the ones who embarrass them. You need to stop doing that

Like i said, dimwitted arrogant jerkoffs. I rest my case.

How pitiful is that.

Except for the gay, racist black guy who killed those two people...right?

No.

Gays seem to kill a lot of people

How pitiful is that.

Or the gay guy who went to the Family Research Council with the sack of Chic F let sandwhiches and the gun with the intent on killing as many people as possible....only stopped by the security guard at the door, who he shot in the shoulder...right?

None of that justifies getting a hard-on over blowing a deer's spine apart. Put the camo away for good. Enjoy observing nature and God's beautiful animals.

Getting a hard on, now we're in your department. You don't need to do it so publicly you know

LOL, you don't even get it, simpleton

dipshit....my friend told me a story...he was in a tree stand watching a group of turkey's march toward him through the brush....the Tom Turkey, the leader, paused right before the clearing........the Tom looked up, right at my friend, right at him......gave a warbling cry and they all took off before he could shoot....it was a very funny story and showed just how cagey wild turkeys are...

How much of a chance did your factory turkey have to escape?

It seems quite obvious the turkey was smarter than the guy in hiding, a true bird brain, much like 2aguy.

Hiding in a tree for several hours waiting for an innocent defenseless animal to walk by? Gee, how 'Sporting.' And what brainiacs they are, huh? They need to get a life. They need to find a real hobby.

Once again you'll run away and hide, but once again, explain the moral superiority of someone killing a cow for you and what defense the cow has

Hunting for survival is one thing. But what you tards do, is cowardly and brutal.

But electrocuting a cow, cutting it's throat, shredding it, making it into patties and cooking it with cheese over and open flame, now that's civilized

in most processing plants the electrocuting has been replaced with sending a piston into the brain by gas operation

Or the gay guy who went to the Family Research Council with the sack of Chic F let sandwhiches and the gun with the intent on killing as many people as possible....only stopped by the security guard at the door, who he shot in the shoulder...right?

None of that justifies getting a hard-on over blowing a deer's spine apart. Put the camo away for good. Enjoy observing nature and God's beautiful animals.

Getting a hard on, now we're in your department. You don't need to do it so publicly you know

If you get a hard-on over blowing a deer's spine apart, you're a twisted fuck. It is what it is.

Most gay people i've met have been cool people. Very kind folks. But most of the gun-obsessed folks i've met, tended to be dimwitted and arrogant.

Most gay people i've met have been cool people. Very kind folks. But most of the gun-obsessed folks i've met, tended to be dimwitted and arrogant.

Sounds like you're hanging with the wrong crowd then

Sounds like you're hanging with the wrong crowd then

Nah, i know Gun Nuts very well. Sadly, i sold a whole lot of firearms to em. Most were arrogant wingnuts. Have you ever even met a gay person?

You're an ignoramus. I mean that with all sincerity, and a liar.

In CA, city, county and state police (the CHP) run dragnets, always on holiday weekends - like this one - and advertise they will be out, fines, PA's and other sanctions have been passed by the legislature because they were lobbyed by members of MADD. Producers of alcohol include phrases in the ads to remind people to drink responsibly, and to have a designated driver all a result of MADD's efforts to curb DUI's.

I doubt your abject ignorance is willful. I should pity you, but I can't bring myself to do so since people like you perpetuate gun violence in America.
While spot checks piss me off, if you're sober when you roll up to a spot check, you go on your way. If not, you are arrested for DWI.
DWI is against the law because of the clear and present danger of you killing yourself or others.
I carry a weapon about 16 hours a day. I am not dangerous unless you come at me with a knife)
I have carried concealed or open for 45 years. I have killed no one.
Why further complicate my life because some gang banger in LA blew away another piece of shit over drug turf?
How will forcing me to pay for a license keep a thug in Philly from getting a gun from the guy with the pimped out chevy down on the corner?

If I'm correct, and if by licensing we can prevent gun violence, .

That's the point. There is no evidence that licensing will prevent anything. One of the reasons the Brady Bill was never renewed is because all statistics pointed that it didn't do anybody any good. It didn't save lives, it didn't help police, all it really did is put more government control on law-abiding citizens.

Bullshit. It is your opinion, and by your avatar, your opinion is biased. The Brady Bill was not renewed do to the gun lobby, the threat to seated members of tossing support to those who wanted the Brady Bill to go away, the gun industry, the NRA and people like you.

Dipshit...the Brady Bill effect was study, the "Assault Weapon Ban" portion of the bill did nothing....considering that all long guns kill fewer people than knives or empty hands and "Assault Weapons" kill only a handful of people if any each year.....it was a dumb law.....

101 California Street shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sandy Hook Parents Sue Bushmaster: You Sold ‘Weapon of Choice’ for Mass Murderers

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why Gun Control Groups Have Moved Away from an Assault Weapons Ban

There is more too the story of the Brady Bill than those partisans put forth and the idiots on the right echo.

While spot checks piss me off, if you're sober when you roll up to a spot check, you go on your way. If not, you are arrested for DWI.
DWI is against the law because of the clear and present danger of you killing yourself or others.
I carry a weapon about 16 hours a day. I am not dangerous unless you come at me with a knife)
Why further complicate my life because some gang banger in LA blew away another piece of shit over drug turf?
How will forcing me to pay for a license keep a thug in Philly from getting a gun from the guy with the pimped out chevy down on the corner?

That's the point. There is no evidence that licensing will prevent anything. One of the reasons the Brady Bill was never renewed is because all statistics pointed that it didn't do anybody any good. It didn't save lives, it didn't help police, all it really did is put more government control on law-abiding citizens.

Bullshit. It is your opinion, and by your avatar, your opinion is biased. The Brady Bill was not renewed do to the gun lobby, the threat to seated members of tossing support to those who wanted the Brady Bill to go away, the gun industry, the NRA and people like you.

Dipshit...the Brady Bill effect was study, the "Assault Weapon Ban" portion of the bill did nothing....considering that all long guns kill fewer people than knives or empty hands and "Assault Weapons" kill only a handful of people if any each year.....it was a dumb law.....

Sandy Hook Parents Sue Bushmaster: You Sold ‘Weapon of Choice’ for Mass Murderers

There is more too the story of the Brady Bill than those partisans put forth and the idiots on the right echo.

Look asswipe....the brady gun bill did nothing with rifles......look at the FBI stats dipshit.......these are more recent but show how rare "Assault rifles" are used in crime......

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

(registering for) posse duty is a legitimate police power.

Posse comitatus is the common-law or statute law authority of a county sheriff, or other law officer, to conscript any able-bodied man to assist him in keeping the peace or to pursue and arrest a felon, similar to the concept of the "hue and cry." Originally found in English common law, it is generally obsolete; however, it survives in the United States, where it is the law enforcement equivalent of summoning the militia for military purposes.[2]

So dipshit...what do we learn from the Expanded Homicide Table 8 about weapons used to commit crimes...other than the fact that anti gun extremists are nuts for hating "assault rifles" considering how rare they are used in crime......

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Deaths by weapon category

All Rifles: 351

Knives: 1,836

Blunt objects: 623

Hands and feet: 817

Nope, it's not just an opinion of mine:

Posted March 13, 2003
Study Shows Brady Bill Had No Impact on Gun Homicides

The Brady Bill, the most important piece of federal gun control legislation in recent decades, has had no statistically discernable effect on reducing gun deaths, according to a study by Philip J. Cook, a Duke University professor of public policy, economics and sociology. "The Brady Bill seems to have been a failure," Cook told a sparsely attended lecture in Caplin Pavilion on March 11. "But that doesn't mean gun control is doomed to failure."

Regarded as the nation's foremost authority on gun control, Cook spoke on "Evaluating the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act" to inaugurate a new lecture series on public health, law and ethics issues. Elected in 2001 to the prestigious Institute of Medicine, Cook is also known for his work on alcohol problems. In a 1981 study, he demonstrated that alcohol taxes have a direct effect on reducing drinking.

Are you claiming the NRA and the gun lobby had no impact on the issue in Congress?

More incredibly, are you claiming members of Congress actual read the study?

Nobody even needed to read the study. FBI statistics show that violent crime (and gun crime in particular) has been on the decline since the mid 90's. Now nobody can say why, but I see a direct relationship between more armed citizens and lower crime. Most if not all of our mass shootings take place in gun-free zones. This is not to mention the fact that many of the cities that have the most violent gun crimes are places that are very restrictive on gun ownership by law abiding citizens.

There is an old saying: If it's not broke, don't fix it. We are on the right path to lowering violent and gun crime.

"F.B.I. confirms Sharp Rise in Mass Shootings Since 2000"
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/25/us/25shooters.html?_r=0

"There were, on average, 16.4 such shootings a year from 2007 to 2013, compared with an average of 6.4 shootings annually from 2000 to 2006. In the past 13 years, 486 people have been killed in such shootings, with 366 of the deaths in the past seven years. In all, the study looked at 160 shootings since 2000. (Shootings tied to domestic violence and gangs were not included.)"

Here's a list of school shootings:

Columbine to Newtown: A tragic list of school shootings since 1999

Sorry, they admitted they got that wrong...they ginned up the numbers with shootings and other things that aren't mass shootings....nice try though......

Of course, guys like you have to lie...the truth, and reality show you are wrong about just about everything, especially guns....

Really? Oh sob, I have sinned. Please forgive me oh great and wonderful know-it-all.

Feel better? Now F off asshole, you've proven to be the male equivalent of Stephanie.

You won't realizet that any of the mass murders would have been done by pistols...that the media has created the desire for "assualt" rifles on the part of a few mass shooters...right? Even Sandy Hook, one of the links you posted, he could have killed the same people with a pistol...they were kindergarten kids....

And of course.....it was a gun free zone......

Posted March 13, 2003

The Brady Bill, the most important piece of federal gun control legislation in recent decades, has had no statistically discernable effect on reducing gun deaths, according to a study by Philip J. Cook, a Duke University professor of public policy, economics and sociology. "The Brady Bill seems to have been a failure," Cook told a sparsely attended lecture in Caplin Pavilion on March 11. "But that doesn't mean gun control is doomed to failure."

Regarded as the nation's foremost authority on gun control, Cook spoke on "Evaluating the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act" to inaugurate a new lecture series on public health, law and ethics issues. Elected in 2001 to the prestigious Institute of Medicine, Cook is also known for his work on alcohol problems. In a 1981 study, he demonstrated that alcohol taxes have a direct effect on reducing drinking.

Are you claiming the NRA and the gun lobby had no impact on the issue in Congress?

Nobody even needed to read the study. FBI statistics show that violent crime (and gun crime in particular) has been on the decline since the mid 90's. Now nobody can say why, but I see a direct relationship between more armed citizens and lower crime. Most if not all of our mass shootings take place in gun-free zones. This is not to mention the fact that many of the cities that have the most violent gun crimes are places that are very restrictive on gun ownership by law abiding citizens.

There is an old saying: If it's not broke, don't fix it. We are on the right path to lowering violent and gun crime.

"There were, on average, 16.4 such shootings a year from 2007 to 2013, compared with an average of 6.4 shootings annually from 2000 to 2006. In the past 13 years, 486 people have been killed in such shootings, with 366 of the deaths in the past seven years. In all, the study looked at 160 shootings since 2000. (Shootings tied to domestic violence and gangs were not included.)"

Sorry, they admitted they got that wrong...they ginned up the numbers with shootings and other things that aren't mass shootings....nice try though......

Of course, guys like you have to lie...the truth, and reality show you are wrong about just about everything, especially guns....

Really? Oh sob, I have sinned. Please forgive me oh great and wonderful know-it-all.

Feel better? Now F off asshole, you've proven to be the male equivalent of Stephanie.

I am not a know it all...I have to find sources....

You, however, are a dumbshit...because you believe the crap the anti gun extremists spew....and you don't question it.....don't hate me, hate the people who lie to you and then make you a liar when you post their crap...

Don't be mad because I showed your link to be crap, and the FBI under obama fudging numbers, and I used multiple sources to do it....

Yes...you are angry, because you are dumb to use anti gun extremist stats.....get over it and learn from it dipshit.

Posted March 13, 2003

Wow...thanks for the compliment...I love the stuff Stephanie posts....it drives asswipes like you crazy.....

Forum List

Back