Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Here's my plan: Give everyone a gun at birth - and make everyone carry a gun outside their home. Everyone! Just think if everyone in Paris had been packing a gun. Imagine everyone blasting away in the dark. It just gives me goosebumps. God bless the gun nutters.

Again the black and white Democrat party. Our choices are to prevent everyone from being armed or arm everyone by force. that's all you grasp. Oh, and you're smarter than Republicans, you aren't all black and white like they are...

Nice post, retard

Nice Straw Man Kaz, you're really good at being ill logical. I'd suggest the next time you not forget to add to your post a full blown ad hominem along with the Straw Man, it's what you do and puts you in the proper genre within the idiot fringe.

I still have visions of hundreds of armed, scared and minimally-trained Parisians with pistols (who want to live) blasting away in the dark at highly-trained suicide terrorists with automatic weapons (who want to die). Anyone else have those visions?

What do kaz and 2aguy have to say about this?

Last edited:
Your opinions aren't persuasive. Given your fetish for guns, nothing you write on the topic is done without bias.

Now that you admit the Second does allow some restrictions, i.e. infringements, something I've argued before, you then try to equivocate your own statement.

That ^^^ really is quite funny.

The rule is licensing is acceptable (by your own statement), and the exception to the rule simply proves the rule that licensing is acceptable.

Yes pervert, anyone who thinks the second amendment protects the right to own a gun has a "fetish."

Is that true of other Constitutional rights too? Believing in free speech and search warrants means you have a "fetish?" Or is that just guns?

Wrong again asshole, "Fetishistic disorder is a mental health condition that centers on the employment of inanimate objects as a source of sexual satisfaction or the fulfillment of sexual fantasies or urges."

Clearly your life is focused on no one interfering with the satisfaction of playing with your guns. Why else do you spend hours defending an inanimate object, particularly one which has inflicted misery and death on innocent victims too oftern in the past decade.

No...we spend time defending the right to self defense...you guys focus on the gun...often in a sexual way......we defend the right...you talk about masturbating with guns....

See the difference?

He's too busy shoving the barrel of the gun up his gay ass right now to grasp it

Idiot-Gram ^^^

Does advertising that you're homophobic have anything to do with your pathological defense of guns?

I wonder if you were not molested as a child/teen, enjoyed the experience and hate yourself for doing so. Thus you feel the need to express your manhood, but actually covet guns out of fear of the monster who molested you.

The same thought occurs to me about 2aguy and M14; there is something incredibly wrong in your makeup and theirs, an emotional obsession that is manifest in defending guns.

What is the wrong part of wanting innocent people to survive a violent criminal attack....that you constantly come down on the side of disarming those people, and allowing them to be brutalized with no means to stop it......how much time in the prison you are probably confined in, do they allow you on the computer?

And again...the only ones who ever talk about sex and using guns to masturbate are you, wry and the other anti gun extremists.....it really seems to absorb a lot of your time.....get help.

I still have visions of hundreds of armed, scared and minimally-trained Parisians with pistols (who want to live) blasting away in the dark at highly-trained suicide terrorists with automatic weapons (who want to die). Anyone else have those visions?

And I have the reality of 3 guys murdering unarmed parisians one by one and no one having a gun to stop them..........my reality vs. your fantasy.....and your fantasy is just that....reality, in the actual events where normal people use guns to stop mass shootings, show that normal gun owners handle themselves extremely well with very little to no training....that is reality, not your fantasy....

Here's my plan: Give everyone a gun at birth - and make everyone carry a gun outside their home. Everyone! Just think if everyone in Paris had been packing a gun. Imagine everyone blasting away in the dark. It just gives me goosebumps. God bless the gun nutters.
Back to the wild, wild, West!

the west was not wild....you have your understanding of the west from movies, not historical reality...people carried guns and so were required to be more civil to each other...even in places without state sanctioned law enforcement the settlers and coal miners established groups to enforce order....

please...do some research...and that doesn't include Hollywood...

the west was not wild....you have your understanding of the west from movies, not historical reality...people carried guns and so were required to be more civil to each other...even in places without state sanctioned law enforcement the settlers and coal miners established groups to enforce order....

I believe your version of history is very convenient. Everyone had guns and it was a very violent time.

Yes pervert, anyone who thinks the second amendment protects the right to own a gun has a "fetish."

Is that true of other Constitutional rights too? Believing in free speech and search warrants means you have a "fetish?" Or is that just guns?

Wrong again asshole, "Fetishistic disorder is a mental health condition that centers on the employment of inanimate objects as a source of sexual satisfaction or the fulfillment of sexual fantasies or urges."

Clearly your life is focused on no one interfering with the satisfaction of playing with your guns. Why else do you spend hours defending an inanimate object, particularly one which has inflicted misery and death on innocent victims too oftern in the past decade.

Why is it only you anti gun extremists ever talk about guns for sex purposes.....all of you do it....and you are the only ones who do.....me thinks you doth protest to much......

You Lie! (you have never proved your ability to actually think).

From the guy who can't answer a single question.

Like ... why can terrorists get guns but criminals can't?

why were there 192 murders and 550 wounded or killed in a country that follows the laws you advocate?

Why can't the criminals who freely import drugs not freely import guns to go with them?

And you talk about someone thinking, while you run away and hide like the little girl you are every time you're asked an inconvenient question to your shallow position?

This is likely over your head, and that of the others who use a non sequitur, beg the question, build straw man and attack the person rather than the argument of those who offer alternatives to gun controls; I offer it without any expectation you will understand it or respond honestly.

35. Fallacy of Many Questions | | The Fallacy-a-Day PodcastThe Fallacy-a-Day Podcast

Once again, you evade and deflect. They follow your rules in France, you told us criminals couldn't get guns then, what happened?

I believe your version of history is very convenient. Everyone had guns and it was a very violent time.

Strawman. What is wrong with you people that the only other option of no one having guns is "everyone" having guns? How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

Again the black and white Democrat party. Our choices are to prevent everyone from being armed or arm everyone by force. that's all you grasp. Oh, and you're smarter than Republicans, you aren't all black and white like they are...

Nice post, retard

Nice Straw Man Kaz, you're really good at being ill logical. I'd suggest the next time you not forget to add to your post a full blown ad hominem along with the Straw Man, it's what you do and puts you in the proper genre within the idiot fringe.

read his post you fucking moron, that's exactly what he said

Civilized people go down without a fight, do you? I wouldn't use the term civilized for you, coward or victim would be more accurate descriptions

that's becasue you're stupid. no gun owners I know fit that description, and I know a lot of gun owners.

So while you're being mowed down defenseless, you plan to be civilized and die with a smile?

Why is it only you anti gun extremists ever talk about guns for sex purposes.....all of you do it....and you are the only ones who do.....me thinks you doth protest to much......

why were there 192 murders and 550 wounded or killed in a country that follows the laws you advocate?

Why can't the criminals who freely import drugs not freely import guns to go with them?

And you talk about someone thinking, while you run away and hide like the little girl you are every time you're asked an inconvenient question to your shallow position?

This is likely over your head, and that of the others who use a non sequitur, beg the question, build straw man and attack the person rather than the argument of those who offer alternatives to gun controls; I offer it without any expectation you will understand it or respond honestly.

35. Fallacy of Many Questions | | The Fallacy-a-Day PodcastThe Fallacy-a-Day Podcast

Once again, you evade and deflect. They follow your rules in France, you told us criminals couldn't get guns then, what happened?

That you must lie, and do so as if you can fool anyone but fools like you is funny.

I have never even suggested criminals / terrorists could never get guns if we licensed gun owners and registered firearms. Stating I have is a damn lie.

I have posted repeatedly, laws do not prevent crimes, they dissuade and expostulate but cannot stop all crime.

Do the Ten Commandments prevent murder, adultery or theft?

Do speed limits prevent speeders from speeding?

Does the warning on a package of cigarettes prevent fools from smoking?

Does the threat of punishment dissuade and deter some not to kill, steal, speed or fuck indiscriminately?

You bet it does, but it has no power to prevent such behavior.

So you might as well stop lying, you won't chase me away or censor my opinions by bearing false witness against me. But if God exists and enforces the Ten, you sure as heck won't go to heaven.

That you must lie, and do so as if you can fool anyone but fools like you is funny.

I have never even suggested criminals / terrorists could never get guns if we licensed gun owners and registered firearms. Stating I have is a damn lie.

I have posted repeatedly, laws do not prevent crimes, they dissuade and expostulate but cannot stop all crime.

Does the threat of punishment dissuade and deter some not to kill, steal, speed or fuck indiscriminately?

So you might as well stop lying, you won't chase me away or censor my opinions by bearing false witness against me. But if God exists and enforces the Ten, you sure as heck won't go to heaven.

So you admit gun laws don't stop criminals or terrorists from getting guns, but you still want to disarm their victims? Um ... dude ... that's sick

Strawman. What is wrong with you people that the only other option of no one having guns is "everyone" having guns? How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

Maybe you should do some research. Gun control within the city limits kept crime down there but other places had more crime and violence. So, gun control helps.

Rick Santorum’s misguided view of gun control in the Wild West

BOB SCHIEFFER:“Does it bother you or does it worry you that we may be going backwards, that we’re going back to the day of the OK Corral and the old West where everybody carried a gun? Is that where we’re headed here?”

FORMER SENATOR RICK SANTORUM (R-Pa.): “You know, everybody romanticizes the OK Corral and all of the things that happened. But gun crimes were not very prevalent back then. Why? Because people carry guns.”

— exchange on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” April 27, 2014

The Hollywood version of the Wild West is at the core of this exchange on Face the Nation, so perhaps it’s time for a history lesson. One-time presidential candidate Rick Santorum asserted that gun crimes were low back then because people had the right to carry guns. But he actually has the story backward.

The Facts:

Maybe you should do some research. Gun control within the city limits kept crime down there but other places had more crime and violence. So, gun control helps.

BOB SCHIEFFER:“Does it bother you or does it worry you that we may be going backwards, that we’re going back to the day of the OK Corral and the old West where everybody carried a gun? Is that where we’re headed here?”

FORMER SENATOR RICK SANTORUM (R-Pa.): “You know, everybody romanticizes the OK Corral and all of the things that happened. But gun crimes were not very prevalent back then. Why? Because people carry guns.”

The Hollywood version of the Wild West is at the core of this exchange on Face the Nation, so perhaps it’s time for a history lesson. One-time presidential candidate Rick Santorum asserted that gun crimes were low back then because people had the right to carry guns. But he actually has the story backward.

The Facts:

I care more about what Hillary thinks than Rick Santorum. He's a dumb blonde. I didn't even read it, I'll stipulate to his idiocy. Has nothing to do with me though.

As for that gun laws help in cities, are you completely freaking insane? That's where most shootings happen

The Facts:

I care more about what Hillary thinks than Rick Santorum. He's a dumb blonde. I didn't even read it, I'll stipulate to his idiocy. Has nothing to do with me though.

As for that gun laws help in cities, are you completely freaking insane? That's where most shootings happen
I was just correcting your view on history in the wild West. Try and keep up.

So you admit gun laws don't stop criminals or terrorists from getting guns, but you still want to disarm their victims? Um ... dude ... that's sick

Once again you lie, I have no desire to disarm anyone, at least anyone who abides by the law.

I simply support a law to require anyone to have a license who wants to own, possess or have in their custody and control a firearm.

Of course if that became the law, those who fail to secure such a license are de facto criminals should they ever own, possess or have in their custody and control a gun.

How difficult is that for you to comprehend?

The Facts:

I was just correcting your view on history in the wild West. Try and keep up.

WTF? I didn't say anything about the "wild west." Stop making shit up

Forum List

Back