Keeping kids safe around guns...the way that actually works...gun safety in schools...

We have this safety thing in the UK. We dont need to train infants how to shoot and our schools dont get shot up. No guns are involved.
Lol
Your country is irrelevant over here... You had a whole bunch of white people leave for a reason.
Joining American Indians over here... While it was certainly not peaceful... it happened.
I’m thankful for that, we would still be playing around with sticks and dirt and worshiping dirt if it was not for you White Fellas kicking other white fellas out of your country.
If everything is so wonderful why are you killing each other on an industrial scale ?
The only areas were violent crime is a danger to the average American is in progressive controlled urban areas...With overly strict frivolous Gun control laws.
Rural America has no Significant violence whatsoever
Ok, so these places arent America ?
You are officially don’t understand America in general, the rural America and urban America and they do not have the same interests whatsoever.
And the divide is only going to increase.
election-2016-county-map.png

What works for the blue areas will never work for the red areas... and vice versa

In general violence pretty much only happens in inner cities, by blacks killing other blacks. That is the bulk of the crime, and violence in the U.S. Stay out of drug, and gang areas, and you are very safe here.

In general violence pretty much only happens in inner cities, by blacks killing other blacks. That is the bulk of the crime, and violence in the U.S. Stay out of drug, and gang areas, and you are very safe here.

Meh, someone shot himself to death not 50 feet from where I am sitting right now in 2011. He wasn't black, we weren't in an inner city.

Again, way to keep kids safe around guns.

Don't have guns in the house...

Every American should be taught basic gun safety, you fucking nincompoop.

Closing your eyes doesn't make it go away because you want it to really really bad.

What about when they go over to a friend's house? Duh!

Nope...with your logic, 74 kids accidentally killed by guns, ban 600 million guns not used in the accidental death of kids..... so with 1,264 kids accidentally killed in cars......we need to ban all cars, and likely buses as well....

except our country couldn't function without transportation.

It can do just fine without penis compensation.
Lol
You seem to always have penis on the brain… Some form of shortcoming?

I keep telling him he needs to get professional help with that before he hurts himself or someone else...guns are not sex toys....

Meh, someone shot himself to death not 50 feet from where I am sitting right now in 2011. He wasn't black, we weren't in an inner city.

If he was that close to you, do you blame him? It is tough just dealing with you on the internet....in person.....?

WELL CONSIDERING THERE ARE ALMOST 300 MILLION GUNS IN THE HANDS OF AVERAGE PEOPLE and the only ones that are a problem are leftist criminals your trust is misguided at best

We have 33,000 gun deaths a year... 70,000 gun injuries... 400,000 gun crimes... $270 BILLION in economic losses.

Um, yeah, this is really bad policy.

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...to stop rapes, robberies, murders and even mass public shootings.....mass public shootings where armed citizens are 94% effective at stopping the attack or saving lives...

As more Americans own and carry guns over the last 25 years, gun murder went down 49%, gun crime went down 75%, and violent crime went down 72%.

All of the above are facts.....

As to saving lives...

Case Closed: Kleck Is Still Correct

If this 1/3 vs. 2/3 ratio of deaths to injuries in actual shootings pertains in these DGUs, that makes for at least 176,000 lives saved—less some attackers who lost their lives to defenders. This enormous benefit dwarfs, both in human and economic terms, the losses trumpeted by hoplophobes who only choose to see the risk side of the equation.

And even your number is a lie...

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun suicide

========================

Gun Accidental death.....
2016:

==================

Gun murder ( 70-80% of the victims of gun murder are actual criminals, not law abiding people)

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

2016--

We have this safety thing in the UK. We dont need to train infants how to shoot and our schools dont get shot up. No guns are involved.
Lol
Your country is irrelevant over here... You had a whole bunch of white people leave for a reason.
Joining American Indians over here... While it was certainly not peaceful... it happened.
I’m thankful for that, we would still be playing around with sticks and dirt and worshiping dirt if it was not for you White Fellas kicking other white fellas out of your country.
If everything is so wonderful why are you killing each other on an industrial scale ?
The only areas were violent crime is a danger to the average American is in progressive controlled urban areas...With overly strict frivolous Gun control laws.
Rural America has no Significant violence whatsoever

I like to say democrat party controlled inner cities......it pinpoints our specific problem....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

thats why he said "pretty much" DUMBASS

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...to stop rapes, robberies, murders and even mass public shootings.....

Nope... never happens.

Only in the tiny-dicked land of NRA Fetishists.

In the real world

33,000 gun deaths
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes
$270,000,000,000 in Economic losses...

EVERY YEAR

Anti gunners fight gun safety education in schools.....the one program that would help prevent gun accidents in homes with children, and the anti gunners fight against it tooth and nail......here we have a program that will teach gun safety....

Gun safety education should be taught alongside Fire Safety Programs.....it wouldn't take much time to teach kids how to be safe, and it would save lives...but that isn't what anti gunners want. They need dead children in order to push their anti gun agenda......

Iowa schools to include firearm safety in gym classes

GREENE, Iowa (WTHR) - Students in two Iowa school districts will be learning about guns in their gym class starting next year.

Radio Iowa reports 7th and 8th grade students in the North Butler and Clarksville districts will take part in a mandatory hunter safety course starting in the spring. The class will be tought by the Butler County Conservation Board.

High school students have the option of taking a voluntary class, which will not include operable firearms or live ammunition.

North Butler Superintendent Joel Foster said the classes are aimed at teaching the students "how to use weapons responsibly, how to respect them, understand it’s not a video game and those sort of things, that maybe we’ll cut down on our chances of having a severe incident."

He said that while not every student will go hunting, the class will hopefully teach lessons students can keep with them in unexpected situations.
If you have weapons in the house it is the parents duty to train their kids, it is not my duty to train your kids...

Every American should be taught basic gun safety, you fucking nincompoop.

Closing your eyes doesn't make it go away because you want it to really really bad.

What about when they go over to a friend's house? Duh!

I wouldn't let them go over to a house of kid who has gun nut parents.

Because kids never do things their parents told them not to, amirite? :rolleyes:

If you have weapons in the house it is the parents duty to train their kids, it is not my duty to train your kids...

Yeah, but if they have a friend over with a nincompoop dad like JoeB131, there could be problems..some genetic, some from lack of training.

High rate of suicide in your leftist shill cubicle center?

Yeah, but if they have a friend over with a nincompoop dad like JoeB131, there could be problems..some genetic, some from lack of training.
If you don't teach your kids about weapons you are not a very good parent. I taught mine at a young age how to defend themselves with and without weapons...

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...to stop rapes, robberies, murders and even mass public shootings.....

Nope... never happens.

In the real world

33,000 gun deaths
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes

EVERY YEAR

1.1 million times a year Americans use their guns to save lives, stopping rapes, robberies, murders and even mass public shootings....

Over 25 years, as more Americans own and carry guns our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, our violent crime rate went down 72%...

Facts.

you have to include suicides in your gun death number because the murder number is so low.....and of those murdered 70-80% are criminals engaged in crime in democrat party controlled inner cities......

As to money........Americans stopping violent criminals saves lives.....and they also save lots of money...

Annual Defensive Gun Use Savings Dwarf Study's "Gun Violence" Costs - The Truth About Guns

So figuring that the average DGU saves one half of a person’s life—as “gun violence” predominantly affects younger demographics—that gives us $3.465 million per half life.

Putting this all together, we find that the monetary benefit of guns (by way of DGUs) is roughly $1.02 trillion per year. That’s trillion. With a ‘T’.

-------------------------

When compared to the (inflation adjusted from 2002) $127.5 billion ‘cost’ of gun violence calculated by by our Ludwig-Cook buddies, guns save a little more than eight times what they “cost.”

Which, I might add, is completely irrelevant since “the freedom to own and carry the weapon of your choice is a natural, fundamental, and inalienable human, individual, civil, and Constitutional right — subject neither to the democratic process nor to arguments grounded in social utility.”

So even taking Motherboard’s own total and multiplying it by 100, the benefits to society of civilian gun ownership dwarf the associated costs.

Nope... never happens.

In the real world

33,000 gun deaths
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes

EVERY YEAR
WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT THE LIVES SAVED BY GUNS???
THEY FAR OUTPACE THOSE NUMBERS

If you don't teach your kids about weapons you are not a very good parent. I taught mine at a young age how to defend themselves with and without weapons...

I was taught very young.

The thing is..you get these parents that never let their kid even have a toy gun..and never teach them..so if they get ahold of one..

Nope... never happens.

In the real world

33,000 gun deaths
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes

EVERY YEAR
WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT THE LIVES SAVED BY GUNS???
THEY FAR OUTPACE THOSE NUMBERS

Easy on the Caps fella..it'll be aight. :itsok:

Forum List

Back