Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

Ignorant comment.

They are all standing up for him and they say he'll be back. I'd count on it.

I'm standing up for him too. I just think he is without talent. Sorry if you think the comment was ignorant. GE uses it's influence very heavy handedly on it's networks, if you don't see that, the last thing you should be doing is calling others ignorant. MSNBC has been grossly mismanaged for far too long. It is overhaul time. If Olberman survives the change, it is going to involve allot of personal growth, I wish him the best.

You're standing up for him.. Ok.

The ignorant comment was you saying MSNBC repels viewiers...

How Teapartyish. :lol:

epic fail.............no...........what he is saying is that MSNBC pulls zero new viewers. Its ratings are always static at virtually "OFF THE AIR" levels. Far less than 20% of the country is at all intersted in the MSNBC network due to exptreme bias with far left views. Thats just the way it is honey..........

fuck you asshole! Wishing my death?

Well son. Bring it.

PHOTO-21345-5041166P-24.jpg

by the way s0n..........my son says the stupid ass monster avatar is gay!!!

You're a little fucktard..

Wishing other people's deaths shouldn't be allowed here. I wouldn't wish death on any other poster..asshole..even you.

Go fuck off.

Like I said s0n......you need some calm down pharmacological aid. Wishing a death? Look........Im doing my part here trying to save my liberal pals from themselves. I worry that they may go do some spur of the moment cliff diving due to utter devesation with the election results. This would suck for me............Id not have these people around to publically abuse on this forum, which would suck.

STAY AWAY FROM HIGH PLACES

untitled1-4.jpg

Anybody else hear Sarah's comment on Olbermann yesterday? I damn near lost my balls laughing at her answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeap this is what she does all day long.

She infers Americans who dont agree with her are not real Americans or that they dont even exsist.

How much money did this little Fox employee give to political candidates?

You see Fox lies , they paid the big bucks in court for the right to LIE to their big viewership.

Now who are the stupid Americans?

The ones who listen to a station that forbids their employees to be part of the poltical system so they can report with less bias.

OR

The ones who listen to a station that paid huge dollars to be able to LIE to their viewers and have NO problem selling their journalistic integrity to whatever politician that will go along with the lies they paid big bucks to spew.

Fox viewers may have bigger numbers but they have smaller brains and fewer facts rattling around in them.

You see I am honest enough to admitt you exsist and are as American as me, you are just acting much stupider than I by watching propaganda and then backing them when they lie.

Last edited:
untitled1-4.jpg

Anybody else hear Sarah's comment on Olbermann yesterday? I damn near lost my balls laughing at her answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She infers Americans who dont agree with her are not real Americans or that they dont even exsist.

You see Fox lies , they paid the big bucks in court for the right to LIE to their big viewership.

Now who is the stupid Americans?

The ones who listen to a station that forbids their employees to be part of the poltical system so they can report with less bias.

OR

The ones who listen to a station that paid huge dollars to be able to LIE to their viewers and have NO problem selling their journalistic integrity to whatever politician who will go along with the lies they paid big bucks to spew.

Fox viewers may have bigger numbers but they have smaller brains and fewer facts rattling around in their tiny brains.

You see I am honest enough to admitt you exsist and are as American as me, you are just acting much stupider than I by watching propaganda and then backing them when they lie.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Talk about no clue..................

Heres the poop son...........and deep down, you know it well. The way you think doesnt resonate with the American people. You might not like that but it is what it is. Less than 20% of Americans think like you do..........OF FCUKKING COURSE they are going to prefer FOX News to the lefty outlets. Fox dominates because its far closer to mainstream America. I see the fringe k00k lefties falling all over themselves on a daily basis trying to marinalize Fox. Its like the Titanic Captain stating boldly, "Im going to save this ship!!"

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Last edited:
Like I said s0n......you need some calm down pharmacological aid. Wishing a death? Look........Im doing my part here trying to save my liberal pals from themselves. I worry that they may go do some spur of the moment cliff diving due to utter devesation with the election results. This would suck for me............Id not have these people around to publically abuse on this forum, which would suck.

STAY AWAY FROM HIGH PLACES

Fuck you asshole.

Walking something back makes you look like a punk.

An apology would make you look like a man.

Obviously something you have no idea about.

Jerk

Fuck this..off to the gym..to work off some aggression.

To many assholes today.

untitled1-4.jpg

OR

The ones who listen to a station that paid huge dollars to be able to LIE to their viewers and have NO problem selling their journalistic integrity to whatever politician that will go along with the lies they paid big bucks to spew.

Fox viewers may have bigger numbers but they have smaller brains and fewer facts rattling around in them.

Or your premise is false. What channels we choose to watch or not has little to do with the sum of our being. Sarah actually survived the personal attacks pretty well, it's made her stronger and more focused. What comes around goes around, in the end it will balance.

untitled1-4.jpg

OR

Or your premise is false. What channels we choose to watch or not has little to do with the sum of our being. Sarah actually survived the personal attacks pretty well, it's made her stronger and more focused. What comes around goes around, in the end it will balance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That is not what the facts say.

Fox viewers have often shown to be misinformed in polls of fact.

OR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That is not what the facts say.

Fox viewers have often shown to be misinformed in polls of fact.

well, I'm sure you have that study to prove that?
:lol:

Fox viewers end up believing lies and their employees are completely involved in politics.

They allow people to report shit like this bullshit line about the Huge cost of Obamas trip.

Yet you cooo all day long about viewership like its some badge of courage for them to LIE to more people than other stations.

How stupid do you have to be to defend fox?

Pretty damned dumb

Fox viewers end up believing lies and their employees are completely involved in politics.

They allow people to report shit like this bullshit line about the Huge cost of Obamas trip.

Yet you cooo all day long about viewership like its some badge of courage for them to LIE to more people than other stations.

How stupid do you have to be to defend fox?

Pretty damned dumb

How funny is it that all of the dumbasses who slam FOX...........NEVER WATCHED IT!!!:lol:

Last night, multiple conservative commentators stated "Meh" to reports of the cost of the trip, including Krauthammer and Barnes.

The anti FOX people are beyond miserable all the time because they are pissed that few share their world view. Its that simple.

Now..........for those folks who like being in a perpetual world of Disney, tune in MSNBC FTW!!!

I have watched it and I often do , I also keep informed of the shit they spread to fight the idiocy like you spew.

Now can you address the FACTS I gave you about Fox and their viewers or will you just keep pretending they dont exsist?

Forum List

Back