Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

divecon, creeps from the right and left have always wanted to censor, even among the Founders. The economic nationalists passed the Alien and Sedition Acts, while the secessionist conservatives forced through the "gag rule". The "fairness doctrine" might benefit my view today and harm it tomorrow: 'sides it's unconstitutional, or should be.

The Alien an Sedition Acts had Hamilton's drool and finger prints all over them. He didn't take criticism well at all. He wasn't much of a people person either. He sure knew how to piss off Madison and Jefferson.

He pissed off Aaron Burr worse.

Starkey bro.......just took a gandor down to reading your sig. Perhaps you might want to consider swappping it out? To most forum members it might as well read this: I Have The Political IQ of a Small Soap Dish

It means that I can admit that I thought the economy would not sputter in the summer.

You, on the other hand, skookerasbil, are here for merely grins, chuckles, and incredibly poor graphic arts.

Oh: hope you slept well.

bout time they dumper him,rachel,you`re next

I for one want these people doing what they do and where they do it. The do not play well to rational people, and move more people away from their line of thinking than they attract to it; only people who are slightly out of kilter think they bring any sort of reason to the discourse of politics.

They are not even funny, which can be a saving grace

MSNBC is looking out for its own welfare and reputation, may be trying to re-assert itself as a reputable news service so as to be more viable before the coming showdown of Obama and his opponents.

I agree that the propaganda mills on both sides, from Fox to MSNBC, entertain folks and make folks aware just how much crap the mills spew.

I don't think it's fair to compare FOX to MSNBC. FOX actually Attracts viewers, MSNBC repels viewers. There is no common basis between the two. MSNBC will be better off after the GE tie is severed.

I for one want these people doing what they do and where they do it. The do not play well to rational people, and move more people away from their line of thinking than they attract to it; only people who are slightly out of kilter think they bring any sort of reason to the discourse of politics.

They are not even funny, which can be a saving grace

MSNBC is looking out for its own welfare and reputation, may be trying to re-assert itself as a reputable news service so as to be more viable before the coming showdown of Obama and his opponents.

I agree that the propaganda mills on both sides, from Fox to MSNBC, entertain folks and make folks aware just how much crap the mills spew.

I don't think it's fair to compare FOX to MSNBC. FOX actually Attracts viewers, MSNBC repels viewers. There is no common basis between the two. MSNBC will be better off after the GE tie is severed.

Ignorant comment.

They are all standing up for him and they say he'll be back. I'd count on it.

It means that I can admit that I thought the economy would not sputter in the summer.

You, on the other hand, skookerasbil, are here for merely grins, chuckles, and incredibly poor graphic arts.

Oh: hope you slept well.

Indeed I did............and what can I say? My whole life, Ive had this sick ass obsession with wanting to highlight the extreme absurd by being even more absurd. And how can I not love this forum where the shit is placed on a tee for me in big pumpkin fashion. My gay MSPaint stuff is a means to an ends: to highlight the absurd fringe thinking of liberals for the edification of political newbies/independents wandering in for guidance on this stuff:lol:

Last edited:
The Olbermann thread here is a perfect example............in the end, the newbie realizes that despite efforts of the left on here to paint Olbermann as mainstream, the reader walks away with the knowledge that Olberman represents a fringe of the population in terms of ideology. The ratings prove it, thus, the Photobucket Classics highlight that fact!!!

I already explained the reason for your name... Has nothing to do with gay... Everyone has seen it...

It's not me that "went gay"... Your replies are filled with all kinds of "gay"...

Dude - you are creepy as hell....

Are you one of those last word libs? Ok, here ya go, fuckstain...

Have at it...

You win the interwebs!

Since it is not my "name" you squirmy little excuse for a maggot..I only have to assume it's an offer. And it's a gay offer to boot..from a gay poster. And since you insist on following me around like an obsessed limp-wristed emo brat-tard who's probably flabby as heck from all the bon bons you must eat when you cry into your fruity loopy girlie drinks because you can't accept rejection..well corker..

Here's the last word, shitstain..because I know your ilk has trouble with your emotions and I wouldn't want you to do something silly..

If you don't want crap..don't start crap.

I already explained the reason for your name... Has nothing to do with gay... Everyone has seen it...

It's not me that "went gay"... Your replies are filled with all kinds of "gay"...

Have at it...

You win the interwebs!

Since it is not my "name" you squirmy little excuse for a maggot..I only have to assume it's an offer. And it's a gay offer to boot..from a gay poster. And since you insist on following me around like an obsessed limp-wristed emo brat-tard who's probably flabby as heck from all the bon bons you must eat when you cry into your fruity loopy girlie drinks because you can't accept rejection..well corker..

Here's the last word, shitstain..because I know your ilk has trouble with your emotions and I wouldn't want you to do something silly..

this post is gay ^^^^

s0n..........go get some Effexor XR or take a nice vacation. And just a suggestion.........no trips to the mountains any time soon. Some lefties when and offed themselves this week..........fcukking cliff diving after the election. Oh.......stay away from tall buildings too bro.........

Ignorant comment.

I'm standing up for him too. I just think he is without talent. Sorry if you think the comment was ignorant. GE uses it's influence very heavy handedly on it's networks, if you don't see that, the last thing you should be doing is calling others ignorant. MSNBC has been grossly mismanaged for far too long. It is overhaul time. If Olberman survives the change, it is going to involve allot of personal growth, I wish him the best.

Sallow.........this could definately be you carrying all this misery around...............

saif-jump.jpg

fcukking k00k threw himself off a building in Boston..........something about the "tea party" was utterred just before deciding to end it.

saif-jump.jpg

Like I said s0n.............no tall buildings............

>>EDIT I added the FAIL of course <<< EDIT

Have at it...

You win the interwebs!

this post is gay ^^^^

s0n..........go get some Effexor XR or take a nice vacation. And just a suggestion.........no trips to the mountains any time soon. Some lefties when and offed themselves this week..........fcukking cliff diving after the election. Oh.......stay away from tall buildings too bro.........

Another fucking gay boy? Shit.

Dude..find Dr. Kneepads..and have a party. Stay out of my shit..k?

sallow.........this could definately be you carrying all this misery around...............

saif-jump.jpg

fcukking k00k threw himself off a building in boston..........something about the "tea party" was utterred just before deciding to end it.

saif-jump.jpg

like i said s0n.............no tall buildings............

>>edit i added the fail of course <<< edit

fuck you asshole! Wishing my death?

Well son. Bring it.

Heres the poop..........far less than 20% of Americans agree with his views. The same people tune in to him every night.........he pulls nobody in.

Look........he was up around 2 million viewers around election time 2008. He's been steady around 1 million the past almost 2 years. In TV terms, thats virtually "OFF THE AIR" in the industry......some quick reasearch in the ratings world confirms it.

I rest

Last edited:
sallow.........this could definately be you carrying all this misery around...............

saif-jump.jpg

fcukking k00k threw himself off a building in boston..........something about the "tea party" was utterred just before deciding to end it.

saif-jump.jpg

Well son. Bring it.

PHOTO-21345-5041166P-24.jpg

by the way s0n..........my son says the stupid ass monster avatar is gay!!!

Ignorant comment.

I'm standing up for him too. I just think he is without talent. Sorry if you think the comment was ignorant. GE uses it's influence very heavy handedly on it's networks, if you don't see that, the last thing you should be doing is calling others ignorant. MSNBC has been grossly mismanaged for far too long. It is overhaul time. If Olberman survives the change, it is going to involve allot of personal growth, I wish him the best.

You're standing up for him.. Ok.

The ignorant comment was you saying MSNBC repels viewiers...

How Teapartyish. :lol:

saif-jump.jpg

saif-jump.jpg

Well son. Bring it.

PHOTO-21345-5041166P-24.jpg

by the way s0n..........my son says the stupid ass monster avatar is gay!!!

You're a little fucktard..

Wishing other people's deaths shouldn't be allowed here. I wouldn't wish death on any other poster..asshole..even you.

Go fuck off.

Forum List

Back