Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

Here's the deal folks:

01. Comcast just bought NBC
02. NBC owns MSNBC
03. MSNBC employs Keith Olberman
04. A RepubliCON owns Comcast
05. Said person has spent 100s of thousands of dollars previously on Bush campaigns
06. Comcast plans to get rid of MSNBC
07. Keith's now on the ropes for doing the same thing RepubliCON Joe Scarborough did just 4 years ago
08. Keith's now on the ropes for doing the same thing his equals on FOXNews still do, Hannity has spent thousands of dollars on RepubliCON$ campaings, most notably Michele Bachman and she's on his show damn near weekly grinning like a Chessire Cat spewing nonsense

So much for the Liberal Media...All hail The Corporate Media!
In summary:

A wealthy liberal, George Soros, gives a dumpster full of money to NPR and exerts influence -- and it's a GOOD thing.

A wealthy conservative gives a dumpster full of money to MSNBC and (maybe) exerts influence -- and it's a BAD thing.

Did I get that right?

divecon, creeps from the right and left have always wanted to censor, even among the Founders. The economic nationalists passed the Alien and Sedition Acts, while the secessionist conservatives forced through the "gag rule". The "fairness doctrine" might benefit my view today and harm it tomorrow: 'sides it's unconstitutional, or should be.

kill freedom of speech, right?

It's what people like you advocate on a daily basis.:/(

Censorship is what you creeps want, always have.

friggin' moron. I stuck up for Juan Williams and the Koran burner and the American Flag burners.

In real life I would threaten to rip your fuckin' head off and shit down your windpipe...but alas, we are on the internet where assholes like you hide...not real life.

A wealthy liberal, George Soros, gives a dumpster full of money to NPR and exerts influence -- and it's a GOOD thing.

A wealthy conservative gives a dumpster full of money to MSNBC and (maybe) exerts influence -- and it's a BAD thing.

Did I get that right?

Nope...wrong...as usual.

all ten of his followers will be highly disappointed. the dumbass should learn to read a contract

Did I get that right?

Nope...wrong...as usual.
Well, yeah, except for the whole "I'm totally right" part.

It's okay, man. We expect nothing but double standards from the left. You don't have to bother trying to hide it any more. You weren't very good at it anyway.

poor davey/boy...George Soros? One billionaire the right likes to hate. Why? He's a traitor to his class, yet there is NOT one moron here who is in that class.

how fuckin' is that?

And he's the one billionaire the left loves.

Oh, and the class war? Only you classless buffoons are fighting it.

poor davey/boy...George Soros? One billionaire the right likes to hate. Why? He's a traitor to his class, yet there is NOT one moron here who is in that class.

how fuckin' is that?

get a grip mary. You're so gay you make the color purple fade.

how fuckin' is that?

get a grip mary. You're so gay you make the color purple fade.
What's wrong with being gay, Dante?

Forum List

Back