Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

Olber-Douche.jpg

Yeah, but they can belong to any political party they want to. That's like finding out Beck belongs to the Tea Party or Hannity votes repub, to which I say "and?"...

question is, do they donate money to those parties? and I don't think this is the real reason olbermann was fired/suspended.

Well something strange did happen the other night. He "voluntarily" suspended the segment, "Worst Persons in the World".

Well, he was next on his own list.
Olberdouche should be O's new press secretary.

Last edited:
They don't have media personalities down under?

Yeah, but they can belong to any political party they want to. That's like finding out Beck belongs to the Tea Party or Hannity votes repub, to which I say "and?"...

question is, do they donate money to those parties? and I don't think this is the real reason olbermann was fired/suspended.

1) So what if they do?
2) They are private citizens too and have the rights of those citizens (well, they do down here)
3) Do the people who own these stations somehow think that if it gets out that the likes of Olbermann or Hannity or whoever support the party or policies they are always spruiking on the giggle box that it will somehow affect our perception of them? Like Olbermann is a Dem? Holy shit? Really??

IOW, it's pathetic....they are treating people like they are stupid

1) So what if they do?
2) They are private citizens too and have the rights of those citizens (well, they do down here)
3) Do the people who own these stations somehow think that if it gets out that the likes of Olbermann or Hannity or whoever support the party or policies they are always spruiking on the giggle box that it will somehow affect our perception of them? Like Olbermann is a Dem? Holy shit? Really??

I don't see why they aren't allowed to. But it may have been in his contract. Again, I am not convinced the official reason for suspension is the actual one.

1) So what if they do?

something i agree with you on, it is stupid, pathetically stupid in fact

like anyone would believe he didnt support those people in the first place
but he seems to have broken internal rules by NOT asking for permission to do so first
a stupid rule, but he agreed to them when he signed his contract

Swallow said:
Seek help for your projection, swallow...

My "projection" is something you will never get..Dr. Kneepads.

I have a girlfriend for that.

As I said, your name suites you for the reasons I stated, swallow...

YOU'RE the one who "went gay"...

Anyway, Olberdouche is a tool....

Says the guy following me around..begging for a "swallow"..

Gosh..cum guzzler..please...for your own sake. Find another obsession.

Hey...maybe Olbermann..he's got nothing going on..and you like his tool.

Dr. Kneepads.

Suuuueeeeeiiii..pig pig pig.

Fucking losers. MSNBC suspended KO. and rachel the madcow rants for 5 minutes against fox news. one would think Fox News had fired KO. You fucking losers are just freakin insane. And Swallow is still in the wallow.

Swallow said:
Swallow said:
My "projection" is something you will never get..Dr. Kneepads.

I have a girlfriend for that.

As I said, your name suites you for the reasons I stated, swallow...

YOU'RE the one who "went gay"...

Anyway, Olberdouche is a tool....

Says the guy following me around..begging for a "swallow"..

Gosh..cum guzzler..please...for your own sake. Find another obsession.

Hey...maybe Olbermann..he's got nothing going on..and you like his tool.

Dr. Kneepads.

Suuuueeeeeiiii..pig pig pig.

I already explained the reason for your name... Has nothing to do with gay... Everyone has seen it...

It's not me that "went gay"... Your replies are filled with all kinds of "gay"...

Dude - you are creepy as hell....

Are you one of those last word libs? Ok, here ya go, fuckstain...

Have at it...

You win the interwebs!

1) So what if they do?

I don't see why they aren't allowed to. But it may have been in his contract. Again, I am not convinced the official reason for suspension is the actual one.

It was contractual. He was not prohibited from donating to political candidates but had to ask permission first, which he did not do. Those in the office who watched him the other night stated he seemed very strained and diffident, very unlike his normal behavior.

I don't care for his bearing any more than Bill O: they are both offensive. But ~ Olbermann and Patrick on sports were awesome;.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ahhhh,......heck, the raving *Libturd* on cable news gets shit canned!
2. So sad, so bad,......:lol:
3. This is weird thou, usually they stand together and never fire.
4. I think there's more to this story.
5. Link and sample:Olbermann suspended for Dem contributions – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"
Olbermann suspended for Dem contributions
By: CNN Political Unit

(CNN) - Keith Olbermann, MSNBC's primetime firebrand host, has been suspended indefinitely for violating the ethics policies of his employer earlier this year when he donated to three Democrats seeking federal office, MSNBC announced Friday.

"I became aware of Keith's political contributions late last night. Mindful of NBC News policy and standards, I have suspended him indefinitely without pay," MSNBC President Phil Griffin said in a statement.

First reported by Politico and confirmed by Federal Election Commission filings, the primetime television host gave $2,400 – the maximum individual amount allowed – to each of the campaigns of Kentucky Senate candidate Jack Conway, and Arizona Reps. Raul Grijalva and Gabrielle Giffords. (View PDF's of FEC filings for Conway, Grijalva, and Giffords)

Conway lost his bid to Republican Rand Paul while Grijalva eked out a win over Tea Party-backed candidate Ruth McClung for a fifth term. Grijalva found himself in an increasingly competitive race after he announced his support of a boycott of Arizona businesses in response to the state's controversial new immigration law and often appeared on Olbermann's show where he found a sympathetic audience. CNN, meanwhile, has yet to declare a winner in Giffords' race, but the Democrat currently holds about a 3,000-vote lead with all precincts reporting.

The contributions may have violated an NBC policy that requires employers of the news organization to obtain permission ahead of any political donations or activities that could be deemed as a conflict of interest. CNN institutes a similar policy."

6. Get in line, the employment line *Libturd*!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CNN and/or HBO would be a good fit for Keith. With the know Corporate Pigs holding reigns it look like MSNBC is going down the drain. I'd start watching CNN if Keith got a show there.

The following quote I just read somewhere really captures the situation:

IBWatching said:
First, concentrate the wealth...

Second, silent the dissenters...

Then, starve the masses until they will accept anything.

Here's the deal folks:

01. Comcast just bought NBC
02. NBC owns MSNBC
03. MSNBC employs Keith Olberman
04. A RepubliCON owns Comcast
05. Said person has spent 100s of thousands of dollars previously on Bush campaigns
06. Comcast plans to get rid of MSNBC
07. Keith's now on the ropes for doing the same thing RepubliCON Joe Scarborough did just 4 years ago
08. Keith's now on the ropes for doing the same thing his equals on FOXNews still do, Hannity has spent thousands of dollars on RepubliCON$ campaings, most notably Michele Bachman and she's on his show damn near weekly grinning like a Chessire Cat spewing nonsense

So much for the Liberal Media...All hail The Corporate Media!

MIT-tinfoil-hat.jpg

marc in his *lab*

Forum List

Back