Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

Nah, I told you why you're "swallow"... but your projection is still creepy...

Might want to discuss that at your next group session...

I'd hate to be at your next "group" session. They call you "Buttboy" there? Or "Mr. Kneepads"..hence you asking to "swallow".

Ugh.

Swallow said:

I'd hate to be at your next "group" session. They call you "Buttboy" there? Or "Mr. Kneepads"..hence you asking to "swallow".

Ugh.

Dude...

Still creepy... Seek help, or Barney Frank's pimp...

Here's the deal folks:

01. Comcast just bought NBC
02. NBC owns MSNBC
03. MSNBC employs Keith Olberman
04. A RepubliCON owns Comcast
05. Said person has spent 100s of thousands of dollars previously on Bush campaigns
06. Comcast plans to get rid of MSNBC
07. Keith's now on the ropes for doing the same thing RepubliCON Joe Scarborough did just 4 years ago
08. Keith's now on the ropes for doing the same thing his equals on FOXNews still do, Hannity has spent thousands of dollars on RepubliCON$ campaings, most notably Michele Bachman and she's on his show damn near weekly grinning like a Chessire Cat spewing nonsense

So much for the Liberal Media...All hail The Corporate Media!
and where is Kevin Bacon

:lol:

What, what...!? In your butt.

hqdefault.jpg

:rolleyes:

It doesn't take rocket science to put 2 and 2 together.

Hit Keith, throw him off the top as both a sign to the others and a sign of the end. Just like a bully in school or jail, you hit the top dog and hit 'em hard and public, puts everyone in their place and places you on top. I believe the ratings will suffer for this, as they should.

Keith should walk and end up on CNN and raise their ratings, with the rest of the gang trickling after...hopefully/maybe.

Here's the deal folks:

02. NBC owns MSNBC
05. Said person has spent 100s of thousands of dollars previously on Bush campaigns
07. Keith's now on the ropes for doing the same thing RepubliCON Joe Scarborough did just 4 years ago
08. Keith's now on the ropes for doing the same thing his equals on FOXNews still do, Hannity has spent thousands of dollars on RepubliCON$ campaings, most notably Michele Bachman and she's on his show damn near weekly grinning like a Chessire Cat spewing nonsense

and where is Kevin Bacon

that had to be one of the most pathetic attempts at the Kevin Bacon line of connection game i have ever seen

What a rotten week for democrats. Bwahahahaha..........
If they left his slot empty, they'd only lose 17 viewers.......

Last edited:

Hit Keith, throw him off the top as both a sign to the others and a sign of the end. Just like a bully in school or jail, you hit the top dog and hit 'em hard and public, puts everyone in their place and places you on top. I believe the ratings will suffer for this, as they should.

Keith should walk and end up on CNN and raise their ratings, with the rest of the gang trickling after...hopefully/maybe.
LOL that would be if Keith actually had decent ratings in the first place

Swallow said:

Ugh.

Dude...

Still creepy... Seek help, or Barney Frank's pimp...

Someone you know personally? Dr. Kneepads?

Here's the deal folks:

02. NBC owns MSNBC

and where is Kevin Bacon

hqdefault.jpg

It's Dr. Kneepads!

:lmao:

I can't believe I'm saying this but, CNN wouldn't touch those idiots with a ten foot pole.

Keith who?

Why is this even news...

They don't have media personalities down under?

Yeah, but they can belong to any political party they want to. That's like finding out Beck belongs to the Tea Party or Hannity votes repub, to which I say "and?"...

question is, do they donate money to those parties? and I don't think this is the real reason olbermann was fired/suspended.

Keith who?

keith_richards.jpg

They don't have media personalities down under?

Yeah, but they can belong to any political party they want to. That's like finding out Beck belongs to the Tea Party or Hannity votes repub, to which I say "and?"...

question is, do they donate money to those parties? and I don't think this is the real reason olbermann was fired/suspended.

Well something strange did happen the other night. He "voluntarily" suspended the segment, "Worst Persons in the World".

Forum List

Back