Keith Olbermann: When they go low, we get baseball bats

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
Last edited:
Olby has finally blown his cork. I sincerely hope this piece of shit attacks someone and hurts them badly. He needs to be locked up with Bubba for a few years.
Blowing his cork is his sustaining history, he can't get past and why he has been gotten rids as many times as he has.

Olby has finally blown his cork. I sincerely hope this piece of shit attacks someone and hurts them badly. He needs to be locked up with Bubba for a few years.

Me too. This douchebag thinks he's tough. He is going to call someone an asshole, and they are going to level him.

Me too. This douchebag thinks he's tough. He is going to call someone an asshole, and they are going to level him.
I hope so. Democrats loved this skunk when Bush was President and he had a show on MSNBC.

Fuck yeah, Keith :thup:

Fundie nutjob proto-terrorists have been at war with the rest of us for decades

The problem with Olberman and his effete squad of enlightened liberals is ... they never learned to swing a bat properly.

He's an anti Democracy insurrectionist. He needs to be removed from society.

It would be funny as shit watching "tough guy" Olbermann get his bat taken away from him and shoved up his fourth point of contact..

Most lefty males have ready access to a baseball bat in their bodies.
They just pull down their pants & let gravity do the rest

Forum List

Back