Kelly Responds To Trump

Exactly the right response don't get into a twitter or name calling war with Trump that would benefit no one but him.
Now watch Trump's counter response, he won't be able to let it go, he'll be just as petty and stupid, he won't show any class or any signs of being any kind of gentleman.

Looks like she pulled this stunt with Trump for a raise. And people have the nerve to call Trump a media whore?

:lol:

My network would kill in a New York minute to have Megyn Kelly anchor the evening news The laser-sharp blonde is clear winner in Republican debate as top TV execs scramble to lure her away from Fox Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: 'My network would kill in a New York minute to have Megyn Kelly anchor the evening news!' The laser-sharp blonde is clear winner in Republican debate as top TV execs scramble to lure her away from Fox

What Fox did to Trump was still underhanded.

Trump firing at it in no w
What Fox did to Trump was still underhanded.

Trump firing at it in no way lessens what they did.
Waaaa, boo hoo hoo...... the questions were hard and Megyn Kelly was mean......boo hoo hoo.

A bit funny, considering you brought up integrity in your OP.
Oh yes of course, I see your point now. Did I forget to mention that I was planning on becoming the 18th GOP candidate for President?

Exactly the right response don't get into a twitter or name calling war with Trump that would benefit no one but him.
Now watch Trump's counter response, he won't be able to let it go, he'll be just as petty and stupid, he won't show any class or any signs of being any kind of gentleman.

Why should he be a gentleman when she was no lady?

Why should he treat her differently than any man that gets in his way?

That's bullshit. The Donald is an "gender neutral equal opportunity basher".

Looks like she pulled this stunt with Trump for a raise. And people have the nerve to call Trump a media whore?

:lol:

My network would kill in a New York minute to have Megyn Kelly anchor the evening news The laser-sharp blonde is clear winner in Republican debate as top TV execs scramble to lure her away from Fox Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: 'My network would kill in a New York minute to have Megyn Kelly anchor the evening news!' The laser-sharp blonde is clear winner in Republican debate as top TV execs scramble to lure her away from Fox
That's an interesting theory. I have one too......Trump is pulling this whole stunt so he can give himself a nice raise when Hilary becomes President. I wonder what kind of business arrangements Trump made with the Clintons before announcing his candidacy?

Why should he be a gentleman when she was no lady?

Why should he treat her differently than any man that gets in his way?

That's bullshit. The Donald is an "gender neutral equal opportunity basher".
You evidently have no idea how a lady is supposed to behave, so naturally you have no experience with gentlemen either.

Forum List

Back