Kelly Responds To Trump

Exactly the right response don't get into a twitter or name calling war with Trump that would benefit no one but him.
Now watch Trump's counter response, he won't be able to let it go, he'll be just as petty and stupid, he won't show any class or any signs of being any kind of gentleman.

Why should he be a gentleman when she was no lady?

Why should he treat her differently than any man that gets in his way?

That's bullshit. The Donald is an "gender neutral equal opportunity basher".
You evidently have no idea how a lady is supposed to behave, so naturally you have no experience with gentlemen either.

It's politics fool. There are no ladies and gentlemen in political battles. None.

It's chair shot time. It's off the ropes time. It's fighting for the nation time with everything one can muster from both sides of the aisle.

This political season is no Cotillion. It's ECW.

And the Donald has brought the furniture.

:lol:

What is needed is a response from her that begins with I was wrong and I want to make a public apology to Donald Trump and the American people. Until then? There is nothing to talk about.

I'm not holding anything against her - I've let it go because she is a lost soul that does not understand what offenses do to people. Perhaps if she saw it from the scope of eternity and considered that her actions could lead to someone dying in a state of unforgiveness toward her (resulting in their being in hell for all eternity) she would take the matter more seriously and admit her own part in what has happened.

If somebody lets us know we have offended them? We need to apologize quickly so that they can be free of that offense!

Exactly the right response don't get into a twitter or name calling war with Trump that would benefit no one but him.
Now watch Trump's counter response, he won't be able to let it go, he'll be just as petty and stupid, he won't show any class or any signs of being any kind of gentleman.

Why should he be a gentleman when she was no lady?

Why should he treat her differently than any man that gets in his way?

That's bullshit. The Donald is an "gender neutral equal opportunity basher".
You evidently have no idea how a lady is supposed to behave, so naturally you have no experience with gentlemen either.

It's politics fool. There are no ladies and gentlemen in political battles. None.

It's chair shot time. It's off the ropes time. It's fighting for the nation time with everything one can muster from both sides of the aisle.

This political season is no Cotillion. It's ECW.

And the Donald has brought the furniture.

:lol:
Interesting analysis professor. Here's my theory: Trump talks about Megyn Kelly in the hopes that no one will notice what a fucking dummy he was in the debate.

What is needed is a response from her that begins with I was wrong and I want to make a public apology to Donald Trump and the American people. Until then? There is nothing to talk about.

I'm not holding anything against her - I've let it go because she is a lost soul that does not understand what offenses do to people. Perhaps if she saw it from the scope of eternity and considered that her actions could lead to someone dying in a state of unforgiveness toward her (resulting in their being in hell for all eternity) she would take the matter more seriously and admit her own part in what has happened.

If somebody lets us know we have offended them? We need to apologize quickly so that they can be free of that offense!
Trump followers need a strong leader.

What I find so amusing is how so many here who were so upset with the media for being soft on Obama in 2008 and beyond and justifiably so I might add are going into hysterics overdrive over Kelly asking Trump a tough question. If we have now reached the point where we can't handle the candidates we support getting tough questions and only want that for the other side then I'm sorry to say this nation is truly fucked.

What I find so amusing is how so many here who were so upset with the media for being soft on Obama in 2008 and beyond and justifiably so I might add are going into hysterics overdrive over Kelly asking Trump a tough question. If we have now reached the point where we can't handle the candidates we support getting tough questions and only want that for the other side then I'm sorry to say this nation is truly fucked.
Trump looks like a fucking pussy.

Exactly. This is the man who may have to face down Vladimir Putin in 2017, and he can't take a tough question from a female news anchor without people losing their shit. Putin has had people killed.Some allege (idiotically) that the Clintons have as well. Is Trump really the tough guy here?

Exactly. This is the man who may have to face down Vladimir Putin in 2017, and he can't take a tough question from a female news anchor without people losing their shit. Putin has had people killed.Some allege (idiotically) that the Clintons have as well. Is Trump really the tough guy here?
Putin would make Trump piss his pants.

Trump can't handle any challenge where he doesn't control all the conditions.

Forum List

Back