Kellyann assclown next to go

Poor Kellyanne, just because she got caught telling lies and came up with the now famous "alternate fact" term folks don't want to trust her and mock her integrity. Obviously, she is under attack by those who are waging a war against women. All those men who are liars and lack integrity and who gets picked on the most? The woman and the guy impersonated and mocked by a woman on SNL.

16708354_1831132913819713_1135287414157180564_n.jpg

Trump only hires the best people colluding with Russians like Michael Flynn and Kellyanne "Alternative Reality" Conway ...this is by the way only week three of the FUBAR

no one believes her anymore, which makes her ineffective...but sh did a good job during the campaign for him, so i think he will keep hr in some manner

No one believes what about her? And who, besides you, says?
Seriously?
Do you not watch the news?

her famous, ''alternative facts'' statement in her chuck todd interview on meet the press? Her infomercial on Fox News on Ivanka's line.... her implying all was honky dory with Flynn only for him to resign that afternoon....

everyone knows we are paying an ''alternative facts'' kind of gal now....and not to believe a word out of the spinmeister's mouth....where have you all been?

no one believes her anymore, which makes her ineffective...but sh did a good job during the campaign for him, so i think he will keep hr in some manner

Seriously?

her famous, ''alternative facts'' statement in her chuck todd interview on meet the press? Her infomercial on Fox News on Ivanka's line.... her implying all was honky dory with Flynn only for him to resign that afternoon....

everyone knows we are paying an ''alternative facts'' kind of gal now....and not to believe a word out of the spinmeister's mouth....where have you all been?

:lol: Which fake news should I watch? Anyhoo, guess we can agree to disagree.

Seriously?

:lol: Which fake news should I watch? Anyhoo, guess we can agree to disagree.
I don't think you need to watch any news. Just watch Kellyanne interviews and listen to the words coming out of her mouth. You tell me if you think it is truth or manipulation.

Kellyanne is not holding up very well with all the lies and spin she has to vomit up everyday. I saw her on TV the other day and she looked like a wreck and was reduced to incoherent babbling.

White House senior counselor Kellyanne Conway said on Monday the President had "full confidence" in Flynn.
I dunno, I've also heard Pence say stupid things to defend his boss (the orange one).

When you want to decrease government, drain the influence in Washington and take on global abuses of America, there is bound to be some push back. It's a clear double standard from former governments, because those governments allowed the degradation of America in return for an easy ride.

Trump is tough, he will need to remain tough and surround himself with those as tough as he is.

tough enough to talk to N korea's president directly. Why did noone think of that before?

Conway won't be fired. There's no reason to fire either her or Spicer. Put down the bongs people.

Flynn's conversations with foreign diplomats were not the issue. He resigned over not fully briefing Vice President Pence and hanging him out to dry.

Quite a lovely resignation letter.
Trumpsplaining at its finest.

Forum List

Back