Kellyanne Lights Up The Twitterverse On "Racist" Trump

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
This time exposing the powder keg tension with a large group of blacks in the Oval Office....wait....if she's relaxed enough to sit on a couch like women often do, and everybody is smiling and enjoying themselves....
dunno.gif

C5t89SoU4AAAMWC.jpg

I think the strategy there is to divide and conquer by sex. The women get to crowd around El Loco Cheeto Grande and the men get to oggle Conway.. It's all happy and good. What's your problem? :badgrin:

• Banned
I think the strategy there is to divide and conquer by sex. The women get to crowd around El Loco Cheeto Grande and the men get to oggle Conway.. It's all happy and good. What's your problem? :badgrin:

You may be on to something...why didn't I think of that?
eusa_doh.gif

Donnie was drawing numbers for the gangbang. He was the fluffer.

• Banned
Terrifying photograph for "progressives" as was the coal miners and auto workers photos....Trump is swiping their voting blocs left and right. Some Jews are still yapping at him but having trouble with the fact his daughter and her children are Yids. :blahblah:

Yeah I noted the gender segregation in the other thread, you thief. :mad:

But (to the OP) that make it genderism, not racism.

Also noted that Rump is STILL, even standing up, doing that weird vagina symbol with his hands. That thing is starting to creep me out. :eek:

Also noted that Rump is STILL, even standing up, doing that weird vagina symbol with his hands. That thing is starting to creep me out. :eek:

Nah....want disturbs you is that they could easily have torn him apart before his guards got to him...but strangely didn't....why is that ya reckon?
huh.gif

he's giving the signal to "grab some pussy"

I would not have though twice about that photo. You would think she was in her panties.

Oh yes what a lady like behavior, unreal her sitting like that, and no now that she had her feet on the furniture, but she looked like a little slut sitting there.

Oh yes what a lady like behavior, unreal her sitting like that, and no now that she had her feet on the furniture, but she looked like a little slut sitting there.

TA DA! I thought "slut shaming" was out of vogue with you skanks?

he's giving the signal to "grab some pussy"

Why have you never tried any?

Forum List

Back