Kellyanne Lights Up The Twitterverse On "Racist" Trump

Tell me what lady would sit there like that, with all the men around her, very few. It showed disrespect for them and the women there.

She had just finished taking a group picture and took the shot from there because she didn't want to have to move the furniture in such a crowd, My God, you libs are one good stiff drink away from killing off that last surviving brain cell keeping you breathing!

I can take a group pic, and not sit like that on the couch, esp when a large group of men and women are there all dressed up, and also how is it we got a picture of her. Not appropriate.
To a lib a pussy suit is fine but sitting on your feet is inappropriate. LOL

I think the strategy there is to divide and conquer by sex. The women get to crowd around El Loco Cheeto Grande and the men get to oggle Conway.. It's all happy and good. What's your problem? :badgrin:
If your theory were true, I think they would have gotten a younger woman. Conway is certainly not ugly by any means, but she is not a spring chicken, so to speak.

Tell me what lady would sit there like that, with all the men around her, very few. It showed disrespect for them and the women there.

She had just finished taking a group picture and took the shot from there because she didn't want to have to move the furniture in such a crowd, My God, you libs are one good stiff drink away from killing off that last surviving brain cell keeping you breathing!

I can take a group pic, and not sit like that on the couch, esp when a large group of men and women are there all dressed up, and also how is it we got a picture of her. Not appropriate.

A pant suit is fine, even if conservative and no one wears them better than Hillary Clinton.

A pant suit is fine, even if conservative and no one wears them better than Hillary Clinton.
Thanks for the morning chuckle.

Thanks for the morning chuckle.
well the photo could of been worse,,,what if it was Hillary in that position?

I think the strategy there is to divide and conquer by sex. The women get to crowd around El Loco Cheeto Grande and the men get to oggle Conway.. It's all happy and good. What's your problem? :badgrin:
If your theory were true, I think they would have gotten a younger woman. Conway is certainly not ugly by any means, but she is not a spring chicken, so to speak.
the left is just angry cause Kelly Anne is a hottie.

I would not have though twice about that photo. You would think she was in her panties.
Imagine Hillary or Uma abbideen sitting like that.
What for?
A. To lose your boner
B. To last longer
C. To imagine how different you would be commenting if it were a lib sitting like that. I'm a trump fan now but I still realize what a partisan hack you are.
Go suck on a tail pipe.

My advice to you, a fellow liberal. Keep pointing out when their policies hurt workers. But let's use public union teachers. They are going to hurt those teachers financially but for one, they don't have to be teachers and 2, they get paid very well for all the days off they get. Of course they'll say they work hard and are underpaid but we all say that. And when even bad teachers are protected?

But if trumps way sheds a light on wages hopefully middle class wages in the private sector will go up

I would not have though twice about that photo. You would think she was in her panties.
Imagine Hillary or Uma abbideen sitting like that.
What for?
A. To lose your boner
B. To last longer
C. To imagine how different you would be commenting if it were a lib sitting like that. I'm a trump fan now but I still realize what a partisan hack you are.
Go suck on a tail pipe.
Something tells me trump, Conway and bannon are up to no good. I feel like I'm signing up for trump u

Also noted that Rump is STILL, even standing up, doing that weird vagina symbol with his hands. That thing is starting to creep me out. :eek:

Nah....want disturbs you is that they could easily have torn him apart before his guards got to him...but strangely didn't....why is that ya reckon?
huh.gif
President Trump is 'strapped' even in the Oval office. Plus a Nano in the top drawer.

good for you. you want an award? nope, no participation medal for you.

This time exposing the powder keg tension with a large group of blacks in the Oval Office....wait....if she's relaxed enough to sit on a couch like women often do, and everybody is smiling and enjoying themselves....
dunno.gif

C5t89SoU4AAAMWC.jpg

If this were Michelle Obama you'd be ranting at the lack of class.

And it is a total lack of class and rudeness.
Lack of class was BONOBO dropping his cigarette on the Oval office carpet and putting a burn mark in it.
You LIBs still can't believe President Trump et al aren't just visiting. They've moved in. HAAAA HAAAAAA!
President Trump has invited more negro men into the Oval office in five weeks than BONOBO did in eight years.

This time exposing the powder keg tension with a large group of blacks in the Oval Office....wait....if she's relaxed enough to sit on a couch like women often do, and everybody is smiling and enjoying themselves....
dunno.gif

C5t89SoU4AAAMWC.jpg

If this were Michelle Obama you'd be ranting at the lack of class.

And it is a total lack of class and rudeness.

Since when was Conway appointed FLOTUS?

Doesn't matter.
In the dozens of times BONOBO had 'Rev' Al visit him in the Oval office I wonder how many times 'Rev' Al farted on that same couch?
I'm 100% positive President Trump (GOD I ENJOY TYPING THOSE TWO WORDS!) has had every piece of furniture in the entire White house professionally cleaned and sanitized.

Forum List

Back