Kellyanne Lights Up The Twitterverse On "Racist" Trump

Tell me what lady would sit there like that, with all the men around her, very few. It showed disrespect for them and the women there.

She had just finished taking a group picture and took the shot from there because she didn't want to have to move the furniture in such a crowd, My God, you libs are one good stiff drink away from killing off that last surviving brain cell keeping you breathing!

I can take a group pic, and not sit like that on the couch, esp when a large group of men and women are there all dressed up, and also how is it we got a picture of her. Not appropriate.
To a lib a pussy suit is fine but sitting on your feet is inappropriate. LOL

You voted for the pussy groper.

What's the word for a middleaged bottle blonde who makes a point of spreading her legs for a roomful of black guys??

lolololololol

The word in your head is "delusional".

Which part do you wish to debate?

1. that her legs are spread, or,

2. that the room is full of black guys?
Have some compassion, carb.

Stop picking on Kellyanne. She lost both legs in the Bowling Green Massacre.

they ca use her as second base at the WH softball tournament.

Also noted that Rump is STILL, even standing up, doing that weird vagina symbol with his hands. That thing is starting to creep me out. :eek:

Nah....want disturbs you is that they could easily have torn him apart before his guards got to him...but strangely didn't....why is that ya reckon?
huh.gif

Ummmmmmmmmm................ huh?
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

:dunno:

Wonder how she makes herself at home when all the visitors are gone. Very unprofessional.

Nope. No idea. Bizarre references to "him and his guards" with no context. Makes no sense.
But then if you actually had a point you wouldn't have cut out the head-scratcher quote, so you have fun in the Imaginarium, weirdo.

Incidentally, I stole your head-scratcher smiley. :uhh:

Forum List

Back