Kellyanne Lights Up The Twitterverse On "Racist" Trump

Oh ye
I would not have though twice about that photo. You would think she was in her panties.

Oh yes what a lady like behavior, unreal her sitting like that, and no now that she had her feet on the furniture, but she looked like a little slut sitting there.
Is this First Lady like material, Michelle Obama twerking?

dc7d92c6d16722116a8db011e64530d3.jpg

And the First Daughter twerking with her ass hanging out? Is that a role model for kids?
hqdefault.jpg

And what about this half breed with his foot on the desk? Your thoughts!
obama-foot-on-desk-e1378073890735.jpg

not relevant.
Oh yes it is. Why are you anti-White?

This time exposing the powder keg tension with a large group of blacks in the Oval Office....wait....if she's relaxed enough to sit on a couch like women often do, and everybody is smiling and enjoying themselves....
dunno.gif

C5t89SoU4AAAMWC.jpg

I've never seen my mom sit on a couch like that. I'm guessing that's because my mom is not, nor ever has been,

a lying slut.

This time exposing the powder keg tension with a large group of blacks in the Oval Office....wait....if she's relaxed enough to sit on a couch like women often do, and everybody is smiling and enjoying themselves....
dunno.gif

C5t89SoU4AAAMWC.jpg

I've never seen my mom sit on a couch like that. I'm guessing that's because my mom is not, nor ever has been,

a lying slut.
That's probably since you've been born!

dunno.gif

C5t89SoU4AAAMWC.jpg

If this were Michelle Obama you'd be ranting at the lack of class.

And it is a total lack of class and rudeness.

Tell me what lady would sit there like that, with all the men around her, very few. It showed disrespect for them and the women there.

She had just finished taking a group picture and took the shot from there because she didn't want to have to move the furniture in such a crowd, My God, you libs are one good stiff drink away from killing off that last surviving brain cell keeping you breathing!

dunno.gif

C5t89SoU4AAAMWC.jpg

Since when was Conway appointed FLOTUS?

dunno.gif

C5t89SoU4AAAMWC.jpg

Doesn't matter.

dunno.gif

C5t89SoU4AAAMWC.jpg

Doesn't matter.

Of course it doesn't matter to you, because you have no sense.

Well, I am white trash, but everyone I knew growing up would occasionally sit on a couch like that to get better light, see over some idiot in front of the TV or be ready to jump off the couch quickly and get sumpin.

Not sure why it is an indicator of low class, like attacking our President at every opportunity, hiring thugs to disrupt a rally or leaking classified information to the press.

Look, Kellyanne is a character, which is why Trump trusts her. She's comfortable enough to be herself even in the contrived decorum of the Oval Office. Hundreds of disgusting things have happened at and around that old Resolute Desk by and for the men who've sat at it.....but this surely isn't one of them. We've never seen anything like the Trump phenomenon so get used to being shocked, delighted, aghast...all of it for the next four years. I know I'm enjoying every minute of it. :happy-1:

Tell me what lady would sit there like that, with all the men around her, very few. It showed disrespect for them and the women there.

She had just finished taking a group picture and took the shot from there because she didn't want to have to move the furniture in such a crowd, My God, you libs are one good stiff drink away from killing off that last surviving brain cell keeping you breathing!

I can take a group pic, and not sit like that on the couch, esp when a large group of men and women are there all dressed up, and also how is it we got a picture of her. Not appropriate.

dunno.gif

C5t89SoU4AAAMWC.jpg
I know what she's texting. "Quick get a picture of this"

Later trump let all those men run a train on kellyann right on that couch

Forum List

Back