Kellyanne Lights Up The Twitterverse On "Racist" Trump

I think the strategy there is to divide and conquer by sex. The women get to crowd around El Loco Cheeto Grande and the men get to oggle Conway.. It's all happy and good. What's your problem? :badgrin:

Yeah I noted the gender segregation in the other thread, you thief. :mad:

But (to the OP) that make it genderism, not racism.

Also noted that Rump is STILL, even standing up, doing that weird vagina symbol with his hands. That thing is starting to creep me out. :eek:

he's giving the signal to "grab some pussy"

Why have you never tried any?

7 just wishes someone would grab his pussy... :(

I think the strategy there is to divide and conquer by sex. The women get to crowd around El Loco Cheeto Grande and the men get to oggle Conway.. It's all happy and good. What's your problem? :badgrin:

Yeah I noted the gender segregation in the other thread, you thief. :mad:

But (to the OP) that make it genderism, not racism.

Also noted that Rump is STILL, even standing up, doing that weird vagina symbol with his hands. That thing is starting to creep me out. :eek:

he's giving the signal to "grab some pussy"

Why have you never tried any?

7 just wishes someone would grab his pussy... :(

You mean his well used mangina?:puke3:

I would not have though twice about that photo. You would think she was in her panties.

Oh yes what a lady like behavior, unreal her sitting like that, and no now that she had her feet on the furniture, but she looked like a little slut sitting there.

Would you eat KellyAnne Out?

Ahmed (Penelope) only has such thoughts about Hillary...

manchelle?

janet reno?

I would not have though twice about that photo. You would think she was in her panties.

Oh yes what a lady like behavior, unreal her sitting like that, and no now that she had her feet on the furniture, but she looked like a little slut sitting there.
Is this First Lady like material, Michelle Obama twerking?

dc7d92c6d16722116a8db011e64530d3.jpg

And the First Daughter twerking with her ass hanging out? Is that a role model for kids?
hqdefault.jpg

And what about this half breed with his foot on the desk? Your thoughts!
obama-foot-on-desk-e1378073890735.jpg

We need an FBI investigation to determine if she still had her shoes on while on the couch.

Tell me what lady would sit there like that, with all the men around her, very few. It showed disrespect for them and the women there.

Lets all calm down a little...

I don't think it is behaviour for the work place but she has done much worse. Hey it could have been far worse, one of those black men could have been up on the couch like that and a rope and a tree outside would have been demanded...

Is this First Lady like material, Michelle Obama twerking?

dc7d92c6d16722116a8db011e64530d3.jpg

And the First Daughter twerking with her ass hanging out? Is that a role model for kids?
hqdefault.jpg

And what about this half breed with his foot on the desk? Your thoughts!
obama-foot-on-desk-e1378073890735.jpg

not relevant.

Tell me what lady would sit there like that, with all the men around her, very few. It showed disrespect for them and the women there.

Tell me why Rump is forming the image of a vagina and holding it out in front of him. :dunno:

I don't think it is behaviour for the work place but she has done much worse. Hey it could have been far worse, one of those black men could have been up on the couch like that and a rope and a tree outside would have been demanded...

Or hey, Trump could of demonstrated how he grabs pussy.

Kellyanne? I'm guessing. still trying to tell everyone how to act I see.

Or hey, Trump could of demonstrated how he grabs pussy.
why?

Forum List

Back