Ken Starr Thinks Resignation Imminent

Is there ANY conspiracy theory to which you DON'T subscribe, LaDexter?!?

That Russia spread propaganda in the 2016 election to undermine the Clinton campaign.

I've heard those allegations, but I haven't seen any actual proof of that.

The only ones who have alleged this, are so-called "intelligence" agencies, the diplomatic corps and other segments of the US government who hate President Trump because he is keeping them out of the loop and determining America's foreign policy without their assistance.

And , like I said, I haven't seen evidence.

Further, it doesn't make intuitive sense. Uncle Pooty is many things, including a Russian patriot. He would be much better served having a doddering old lady with a penchant for adult beverages in the WH instead of the Sharpest Knife in the Drawer, the Stable Genius, who scored the highest number ever recorded in the Cognitive Test during his annual physical.

That Russia spread propaganda in the 2016 election to undermine the Clinton campaign.

The only ones who have alleged this, are so-called "intelligence" agencies, the diplomatic corps and other segments of the US government who hate President Trump because he is keeping them out of the loop and determining America's foreign policy without their assistance.

Further, it doesn't make intuitive sense. Uncle Pooty is many things, including a Russian patriot. He would be much better served having a doddering old lady with a penchant for adult beverages in the WH instead of the Sharpest Knife in the Drawer, the Stable Genius, who scored the highest number ever recorded in the Cognitive Test during his annual physical.

When you refuse to read the Mueller report, willfully blind monkey, then of course you "haven't seen the evidence".

That's how being a willfully blind monkey works. Comrades Donald and Vladimir appreciate your cooperation.

When you refuse to read the Mueller report, willfully blind monkey, then of course you "haven't seen the evidence".

That's how being a willfully blind monkey works. Comrades Donald and Vladimir appreciate your cooperation.

Mueller investigated for years and found exactly zero evidence of collusion between Trump and Uncle Pooty.

as Ravishing Roger Daltrey sang: who gives a fuck!

who gives a fuck about Ken's opinion?

Mueller investigated for years and found exactly zero evidence of collusion between Trump and Uncle Pooty.
Only a willfully blind monkey who has never read a word of the report would say that.

Comrades Donald and Vladimir appreciate your cooperation, useful idiot.

Forum List

Back