Kentucky Clerk Jailed for Contempt of Court

Orcs, still waiting for you to explain why we're not hearing this from you...

0a8a90e5ba4351e9568e4e85898b80f0.jpg

Were you only talking about Leftist women?

Tell the truth now.
bonnie parker made history. eva braun made history. davis is making history. history is full of villains
Really? Who did she kill?

And that doesn't answer the question.
you have to kill someone to make history?
davis is making history, she's just on the wrong side of it
No, you are. Faggotry makes civilizations die out. Support for faggotry is the wrong side of history.

So....the statement only applies to Leftist women?
wow. let me try this again.
she's making history. nobody is saying otherwise. but history will not look on her kindly. she is the oppressor. she is denying rights. but nobody is saying that she isn't making history.

now, don't you have a cat to kill?

you lack integrity and cannot grasp the basic facts of the situation. what new law did the supreme court make?

I lack integrity? Hardly.

The SCOTUS created a national edict that marriage would be no longer be the union of a biologically viable pairing. Leftists have no ability to grasp that humans existed prior to Karl Marx and the rules you live by.

But there is anthropological precedent for marriage. It didn't develop across the globe, in virtually every culture, simply because the Christians you hate wanted to be mean to gays. The drive to protect the joining of male and female in successful cultures is based on the need to create a stable environment for the procreating and raising of offspring.

To the left, the state is mother and father, so the concept of a stable family is in fact anathema to leftist goal - ergo the war that is currently fought.

What can you expect from people who can't even accept the fact that genders are not social constructs?
Gender is many things, Look it up. One thing it's not, genitals, or genetics.

It's quite clear that your gender doesn't include adequate genetalia.
kiddo your lack of a grasp on the english language doesn't make it okay to throw insults around.
sex is biological
gender is social.
if you want to continue to be wrong continue to pretend the two are interchangeable.

To the Left, the only rights that exist in America are: Abortion, Gay Marriage, Voting Without ID, Limitless Immigration, Welfare, and "Not to be discriminated against", which in reality means "Everyone must support and participate in my personal kinks".

No other rights exist. No Freedom of Speech. No Freedom of Religion. Not Right to Gun Ownership. No Property Rights....iow, The Constitution is Null and Void.

There's freedom of speech. There's freedom of religion. Neither involve using the government to force unwilling people to obey your religious beliefs.

I don't see you applying that logic when Obama and Holder have refused to enforce the law.
can you give an example?

Do you live under a rock?

- Lack of enforcement of immigration laws.
- Lack of enforcement of DOMA.
- Failure to prosecute the Black Panther's threats against white voters.
- Failure to prosecute Lois Lerner.

For starters.
lol. you're claiming that enforcing laws in a manner that differs from how you would like it done equates to non-enforcement.

you're also arguing against the concept of prosecutorial discretion.

^^^ Hack ^^^

The fakers of reality, who demand that what is, is only what they wish.

No civilization can survive these, once they become dominate, the culture that hosts them is doomed.

When the man to declares that drinking sand will quench thirst is no longer recognized as a lunatic, but in fact those who question him are called "bigot," then the society of that culture will by the fact that reality does exist, will fall.

No civilization can survive these, once they become dominate, the culture that hosts them is doomed.

When the man to declares that drinking sand will quench thirst is no longer recognized as a lunatic, but in fact those who question him are called "bigot," then the society of that culture will by the fact that reality does exist, will fall.
speaking of lunatic...

Virtually every civilization that has ever existed is already gone. Whether they embraced homosexuality, whether they condemned it.....they're virtually all gone.

When your 'effect' exists regardless of if your 'cause' does.....your cause isn't.

But hey, that shouldn't stop you from fantasizing about the collapse of the US. Its what conservatives are good for.

fr
The foundation fabric of our nation is hardly 'destroyed', drama queen. People by the thousands still get married every day. If the strength of your marriage is based on your ability to deny marriage to someone else.....then your marriage already had problems.

Kim Davis does not have the authority to use her office to impose her religion on other people. Nor can she create religious tests that eligibile citizens must 'pass' in order to receive state services.

She simply lacks the authority.

Any student of history will tell you, this will not end well for you.

As any student of history will tell you, bigotry doesn't fair well. When clerks refused to abide the law and issue marriage licenses to interracial couples, they were removed.

Society kept right on truckin. Bigots are a historical speed bump. And history doesn't treat them well.

You have a political prisoner sitting in a cell. Pretend all you like that you are the ones oppressed - while a political prisoner rots on your jails for failing to bow to you.
The worst oppressors in history present themselves as the underdog while running a reign of terror. The Gaysteppo haven't proven any different.

:lol: Sounds like the Tea Party
Really? Who has the Tea Party oppressed? Spit it out.

Who have the gays "oppressed"?

fr
The foundation fabric of our nation is hardly 'destroyed', drama queen. People by the thousands still get married every day. If the strength of your marriage is based on your ability to deny marriage to someone else.....then your marriage already had problems.

Kim Davis does not have the authority to use her office to impose her religion on other people. Nor can she create religious tests that eligibile citizens must 'pass' in order to receive state services.

She simply lacks the authority.

As any student of history will tell you, bigotry doesn't fair well. When clerks refused to abide the law and issue marriage licenses to interracial couples, they were removed.

Society kept right on truckin. Bigots are a historical speed bump. And history doesn't treat them well.

You have a political prisoner sitting in a cell. Pretend all you like that you are the ones oppressed - while a political prisoner rots on your jails for failing to bow to you.
The worst oppressors in history present themselves as the underdog while running a reign of terror. The Gaysteppo haven't proven any different.

:lol: Sounds like the Tea Party
Really? Who has the Tea Party oppressed? Spit it out.

Who have the gays "oppressed"?
Nobody.

Did you mean the Gaysteppo? Because they don't represent all gay people.

Or even half.

kiddo your lack of a grasp on the english language doesn't make it okay to throw insults around.
sex is biological
gender is social.
if you want to continue to be wrong continue to pretend the two are interchangeable.

You are insane.
because i have a dictionary?
you are ignorant and you keep putting your stupidity, ignorance, and willingness to lie on display.
you lack integrity.

Virtually every civilization that has ever existed is already gone. Whether they embraced homosexuality, whether they condemned it.....they're virtually all gone.

When your 'effect' exists regardless of if your 'cause' does.....your cause isn't.

But hey, that shouldn't stop you from fantasizing about the collapse of the US. Its what conservatives are good for.

Embracing homosexuality is irrelevant.

The rise of the fakers of reality is a sure sign of a civilization in collapse. When the dominant culture declares that there is no realty save their desire, then a society cannot survive.

Western Civilization had a good run, but we are in the closing days. Rationality is a vice, where insanity is a virtue.

Bruce Jenner can declare himself a woman, but reality remains and he remains a man. You can declare yourself a bird and demand that you have feathers and can fly. Ogibillim can scream that I am a bigot if I don't recognize your feathers. But it is still faking reality, that others support your delusion doesn't alter the fact that you are delusional.

Tweet
noun gen·der \ˈjen-dər\
: the state of being male or female

grammar : one of the categories (masculine, feminine, and neuter) into which words (such as nouns, adjectives, and pronouns) are divided in many languages

...for failure to obey court order of issuing marraige licenses to gay couples.

News from The Associated Press

I'd just like to point out the hypocrisy of the judicial system.

Jerry Brown as attorney general of California refused to do his job to defend prop 8 against lawsuits.....the follow on attorney general did the same.....no consequences......but this woman gets thrown in jail....I guess lawyers have the privilege to ignore law that the rest of us dont.

Last edited:
you are ignorant and you keep putting your stupidity, ignorance, and willingness to lie on display.
you lack integrity.

You are insane.

Tweet
noun gen·der \ˈjen-dər\

grammar : one of the categories (masculine, feminine, and neuter) into which words (such as nouns, adjectives, and pronouns) are divided in many languages

Jerry Brown as attorney general of California refused to do his job to defend prop 8 against lawsuits.....the follow on attorney general did the same.....no consequences......but this woman gets thrown in jail....I guess lawyers have the privilege to ignore that law that the rest of us dont.
did that deny anyone their constitutional rights?
and if you wanted them punished, i guess someone should have sued.

Jerry Brown as attorney general of California refused to do his job to defend prop 8 against lawsuits.....the follow on attorney general did the same.....no consequences......but this woman gets thrown in jail....I guess lawyers have the privilege to ignore that law that the rest of us dont.
did that deny anyone their constitutional rights?
and if you wanted them punished, i guess someone should have sued.

constitutional rights was a question involved..........but thats not really the point is it.

It has to do with the hypocrisy of judges and the judicial system. Brown had a duty to the whole people of the State of California.....if he didnt feel it was right he should've resigned.

you lack integrity.

You are insane.

Tweet
noun gen·der \ˈjen-dər\

Full Definition of GENDER
a : a subclass within a grammatical class (as noun, pronoun, adjective, or verb) of a language that is partly arbitrary but also partly based on distinguishable characteristics (as shape, social rank, manner of existence, or sex) and that determines agreement with and selection of other words or grammatical forms

b : membership of a word or a grammatical form in such a subclass

c : an inflectional form showing membership in such a subclass
a : sex <the feminine gender>

b : the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex
gender | the state of being male or female

you lack integrity.

You are insane.

Tweet
noun gen·der \ˈjen-dər\

Full Definition of GENDER
a : a subclass within a grammatical class (as noun, pronoun, adjective, or verb) of a language that is partly arbitrary but also partly based on distinguishable characteristics (as shape, social rank, manner of existence, or sex) and that determines agreement with and selection of other words or grammatical forms

b : membership of a word or a grammatical form in such a subclass

c : an inflectional form showing membership in such a subclass
a : sex <the feminine gender>

b : the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex
gender | the state of being male or female

So you admit you are insane?

Forum List

Back