Kentucky Democrats sell 'Moscow Mitch' gear

While I find the moniker accurate myself, it seems we've allowed the government to become infested with trolls. The media throws them the red meat they require to exist.

Kentucky Democrats sell 'Moscow Mitch' gear after McConnell blocks election security bills

Thoughts?
McConnell has only himself to blame.

Like most Republicans he believes that the GOP benefits when there's political chaos and uncertainty - Russia undermining confidence in the American political process being one such example.

The last thing McConnell wants to do is take from Republicans that perceived advantage.

I get that, but to me the Democrats are simply stoking the fires of division with partisan stunts like this. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Everyone is selling them. They're all over the internet.

View attachment 272494

Yeah, okay. But do you find this kind of marketing acceptable from a major political party? Is that where we are now? Trolling each other 'for the lulz'?
I don't think anyone is laughing. Have a Russian asset in control.of the Senate is not funny.

:lol:

You Stalinists are so fucking dumb.

Not only is demagoguery literally the only play in the book for you evil fucks, you simply erase "Donald Trump" and pencil in "Mitch McConnel" and think it will sell.

:290968001256257790-final:

The thing that keeps evil in check above all else is that you are SO FUCKING STUPID.....
Referrs to Democrats as Stalinists. Calls other people dumb.

Perfect example of irony.

Do you consider yourselves "Maoists?" :dunno:

Top 5 differences between the platform of Josef Stalin in 1950 and the democrat candidates for 2020:
  1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
:rofl:

You Stalinists are dumb as cat turds. :thup:
still-hearing-those-crazy-voices-put-the-pipe-ox-ews-32465880.png

While I find the moniker accurate myself, it seems we've allowed the government to become infested with trolls. The media throws them the red meat they require to exist.

Kentucky Democrats sell 'Moscow Mitch' gear after McConnell blocks election security bills

Thoughts?

Like most Republicans he believes that the GOP benefits when there's political chaos and uncertainty - Russia undermining confidence in the American political process being one such example.

The last thing McConnell wants to do is take from Republicans that perceived advantage.
How did Russia undermine the American voter's confidence in our election? Was the talking points Russia used social media to influence the election if that were true your statement is false.

Yeah, okay. But do you find this kind of marketing acceptable from a major political party? Is that where we are now? Trolling each other 'for the lulz'?
I don't think anyone is laughing. Have a Russian asset in control.of the Senate is not funny.

Not only is demagoguery literally the only play in the book for you evil fucks, you simply erase "Donald Trump" and pencil in "Mitch McConnel" and think it will sell.

The thing that keeps evil in check above all else is that you are SO FUCKING STUPID.....

Top 5 differences between the platform of Josef Stalin in 1950 and the democrat candidates for 2020:
  1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?

View attachment 272563

You try so hard, and fail so miserably....

upload_2019-8-3_8-55-35.jpeg

Thoughts?
YOU ASSHATS HAVE IT BACKWARDS
Communist Party USA

Derp. Thanks for the feedback.
the communist support democrats or have you forgot about Moscow communist derp boy

So, do you want to address the OP, or are you simply crop dusting?

1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?

View attachment 272563
friends don't let friends be leftist either they beat the shit out of them and end the friendship

Thoughts?
YOU ASSHATS HAVE IT BACKWARDS
Communist Party USA

Derp. Thanks for the feedback.
the communist support democrats or have you forgot about Moscow communist derp boy

So, do you want to address the OP, or are you simply crop dusting?
I have you asshats have it backwards communist support democrats

Everyone is selling them. They're all over the internet.

View attachment 272494

1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?

Bingo

1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?

View attachment 272563

You try so hard, and fail so miserably....

View attachment 272564
Give it up son.

You lost this as soon as you called Democrats Stalinists, even if you did get a "thank you" from one of the dumbest kids on the forum.

Thoughts?

How did Russia undermine the American voter's confidence in our election? Was the talking points Russia used social media to influence the election if that were true your statement is false.
That conservatives lack concern with regard to Russian interference in American elections is consistent with their efforts to sow discord and distrust in the political process – rightwing fake news, demagoguery, and lies being other examples.

Republicans seek an American voting public that is frightened, disengaged, and distrustful.

Thoughts?

That conservatives lack concern with regard to Russian interference in American elections is consistent with their efforts to sow discord and distrust in the political process – rightwing fake news, demagoguery, and lies being other examples.

Republicans seek an American voting public that is frightened, disengaged, and distrustful.
Dude Russia didn't influence my vote the democrats did.

Thoughts?

But the Democrats seek to use the same fucking tactics with shit like the OP. You don't see that?

Thoughts?

But the Democrats seek to use the same fucking tactics with shit like the OP. You don't see that?
derp it's not my problem that communist support your party and that you are whining about communist.

Thoughts?

derp it's not my problem that communist support your party and that you are whining about communist.

Lol. Okaaay. Thanks.

Lol. Okaaay. Thanks.
phenomenal retort

Thoughts?

They didnt. Democrats just need an excuse for America rejecting Hillary.

Forum List

Back