Kentucky Democrats sell 'Moscow Mitch' gear

While I find the moniker accurate myself, it seems we've allowed the government to become infested with trolls. The media throws them the red meat they require to exist.

Kentucky Democrats sell 'Moscow Mitch' gear after McConnell blocks election security bills

Thoughts?
McConnell has only himself to blame.

Like most Republicans he believes that the GOP benefits when there's political chaos and uncertainty - Russia undermining confidence in the American political process being one such example.

The last thing McConnell wants to do is take from Republicans that perceived advantage.
How did Russia undermine the American voter's confidence in our election? Was the talking points Russia used social media to influence the election if that were true your statement is false.
They didnt. Democrats just need an excuse for America rejecting Hillary.
Yes, that is true.

How did Russia undermine the American voter's confidence in our election? Was the talking points Russia used social media to influence the election if that were true your statement is false.
That conservatives lack concern with regard to Russian interference in American elections is consistent with their efforts to sow discord and distrust in the political process – rightwing fake news, demagoguery, and lies being other examples.

Republicans seek an American voting public that is frightened, disengaged, and distrustful.

But the Democrats seek to use the same fucking tactics with shit like the OP. You don't see that?
derp it's not my problem that communist support your party and that you are whining about communist.

Lol. Okaaay. Thanks.
phenomenal retort

Thanks again.

That conservatives lack concern with regard to Russian interference in American elections is consistent with their efforts to sow discord and distrust in the political process – rightwing fake news, demagoguery, and lies being other examples.

Republicans seek an American voting public that is frightened, disengaged, and distrustful.

But the Democrats seek to use the same fucking tactics with shit like the OP. You don't see that?
derp it's not my problem that communist support your party and that you are whining about communist.

Lol. Okaaay. Thanks.
phenomenal retort

Thanks again.
Your last couple of posts are the equivalent of tucking your tail and running away

Lol. Okaaay. Thanks.
phenomenal retort

Thanks again.
Your last couple of posts are the equivalent of tucking your tail and running away

Weeds came in here and pretended to be a conservative. Then he switched sides and became a leftist, now he thinks he can play "moderate."

Too much history, he simply can't pull it off. Mac1958 plays that game and has been consistent in playing it, but in the end is just a partisan dim. Weeds just comes off a fool.

Lol. Okaaay. Thanks.
phenomenal retort

Thanks again.

Weeds came in here and pretended to be a conservative. Then he switched sides and became a leftist, now he thinks he can play "moderate."

Too much history, he simply can't pull it off. Mac1958 plays that game and has been consistent in playing it, but in the end is just a partisan dim. Weeds just comes off a fool.
I love uncovering the fakers

Lol. Okaaay. Thanks.
phenomenal retort

Thanks again.

I'm not all that interested in a dialog with irrational hyper partisans.

Lol. Okaaay. Thanks.
phenomenal retort

Thanks again.

Being rational is pointing out facts. FACT IS
Communist support the democrats

Lol. Okaaay. Thanks.
phenomenal retort

Thanks again.

I've never denied being a fence sitter, fool. The fact that it consistently triggers you weak willed wingers is an endless amusement to me.

Not fact. Just your perception. You wingers have a problem with that. Wonder why.

phenomenal retort

Thanks again.

Not fact. Just your perception. You wingers have a problem with that. Wonder why.
No it's a fact look at communist party USA WEBSITE LOL

I've never denied being a fence sitter, fool. The fact that it consistently triggers you weak willed wingers is an endless amusement to me.
The thing with fence-sitters they always end up getting dirty for being on the wrong side of an issue even as much as those already on the wrong side of said issue.

phenomenal retort

Thanks again.

The thing with fence-sitters they always end up getting dirty for being on the wrong side of an issue even as much as those already on the wrong side of said issue.

Oooooo. So ominous. Binary thinking is so hot right now.

There is a term for those who have no real principles and just post things to get a reaction...

iu

Thanks again.

No it's a fact look at communist party USA WEBSITE LOL

And? The Communist Party in the US wields around the same power as a C cell battery in our Democratic Republic. Your parties perceived 'threats' are always paper tigers. America doesn't support communism, period. I fear Communism taking over the US Government on the same level as Islam becoming our state sponsored religion. Mindless fear mongering mental masturbation. Neo-McCarthyism vapors are way old and really fucking boring.

And Republicans opposed to safeguarding our elections is part of a comprehensive campaign by conservatives to undermine voter participation – such as gerrymandered Congressional districts, voter ‘ID’ laws, and reducing the number of days citizens may vote.

Republicans know they’ll likely lose elections where voter turnout is high.

phenomenal retort

Thanks again.

There is a term for those who have no real principles and just post things to get a reaction...

iu

I'm interested in sincere responses and debate regarding the OP. Not derail, as you do. No more, no less.

Ass wipe.

And Republicans opposed to safeguarding our elections is part of a comprehensive campaign by conservatives to undermine voter participation – such as gerrymandered Congressional districts, voter ‘ID’ laws, and reducing the number of days citizens may vote.

Much of that is obvious to me. So, in relation to the OP, are you in support of Democrats selling 'Moscow Mitch' merchandise? Do you think Republicans deserve this smear?

While I find the moniker accurate myself, it seems we've allowed the government to become infested with trolls. The media throws them the red meat they require to exist.

Kentucky Democrats sell 'Moscow Mitch' gear after McConnell blocks election security bills

Thoughts?
Everyone is selling them. They're all over the internet.

View attachment 272494

Yeah, okay. But do you find this kind of marketing acceptable from a major political party? Is that where we are now? Trolling each other 'for the lulz'?
I don't think anyone is laughing. Have a Russian asset in control.of the Senate is not funny.
Russians Asset would be Hillary and the Dems that paid for a fake dossier created by a Russians. Orchestrated and used by the Obama administration and CIA / FBI justice dept. leadership to spy on Americans and to frame a duly elected president. Americans are still scratching their heads as to why nobody is in prison for probably the highest levels of treason our country has ever seen.
Sorry kid, that's all fake news.
Actually it's the incovenient truth that Democrats and the media have cleverly avoided, probably the worst case of treason ever in the history of our country.

Basically.

Forum List

Back