Kentucky elects Black Republican as Attorney General...democrats weeping and gnashing teeth...

Weird how there were no black Democrats running for statewide office in Kentucky, huh?

Weird how there are currently 56 black politicians in Congress and only 2 of them are Republican and one of them is retiring. The current Congress is the most diverse yet thanks mostly to Democrats considering that 90% of non-white members of Congress are Democrats and only 10% are Republican. But go ahead and make a token out of the new Kentucky AG if that makes you feel good. In reality, you've got a lot of catching up to do.
I don't vote for people based in their race. I'm a conservative. I voted for Cameron based on his views, not his skin color.

Let me know if you're having trouble understanding this. Liberals like to vote for people for their skin and/or genitals.

Of course conservatives don't vote for people based on there race what else could explain a party of white people having a vast, vast majority of white politicians?
Ooooh, and I bet you thought you had a point, too.

As KY's AG election showed, conservatives vote for people whose beliefs align with theirs.

Let'f face it, Republicans elect poc at a much lower percentage than they represent in our population. And on the very rare occasion a black Republican is elected they are immediately tokenized such as the OP in this thread.
We don't do tokens. Race is immaterial. Unlike the left, we don't make our decisions on who to vote for based on meaningless things like skin or genitals.

If Obama had been white, he'd never have been elected.

So, you recognize the bigotry of the Democratic Party -- but you blame Republicans for it.

You can just run along now, Skippy.

I blame the Repubs for their own bigotry, the Dems own their own. There is not an innocent party in this regards.
Did that hurt to say?

If you have to be browbeaten to condemn something, you don't really condemn it.

i have been saying it my whole time on this forum, do try and keep up next time
Odd how I seem to have missed it your whole time on this forum. Oh, well.

it is a big forum with lots of people.

We don't do tokens. Race is immaterial. Unlike the left, we don't make our decisions on who to vote for based on meaningless things like skin or genitals.

yet you are the ones that have to brag about electing a single black man because it is so rare.

So, you recognize the bigotry of the Democratic Party -- but you blame Republicans for it.

You can just run along now, Skippy.

I blame the Repubs for their own bigotry, the Dems own their own. There is not an innocent party in this regards.
Did that hurt to say?

If you have to be browbeaten to condemn something, you don't really condemn it.

i have been saying it my whole time on this forum, do try and keep up next time
Odd how I seem to have missed it your whole time on this forum. Oh, well.

it is a big forum with lots of people.
Uh huh.

yet you are the ones that have to brag about electing a single black man because it is so rare.
The point of this thread -- and I know it's been explained -- is that despite the left's claims that rural white conservatives are inherently racist, rural white conservatives elected a minority.

You're desperate to have it both ways, but you can't.

The point of this thread -- and I know it's been explained -- is that despite the left's claims that rural white conservatives are inherently racist, rural white conservatives elected a minority.

The point of the thread is to highlight that your party elected a black man.

Have you thought to ask yourself why it is so rare that you have to point it out when you do it?

What you seem to not understand is that a single event cannot prove anything.

Have you thought to ask yourself why it is so rare that you have to point it out when you do it?

You don't get to dictate what this thread is about, especially when your point is wrong.

You don't get to dictate what this thread is about, especially when your point is wrong.

Have you thought to ask yourself why it is so rare that your party elects a black person that you have to point it out when you do it?

Have you thought to ask yourself why it is so rare that your party elects a black person that you have to point it out when you do it?
Have you thought to ask yourself why the left treats minority conservatives so badly?

It's not conservatives who use the terms "house n----r", "Uncle Tom", and similar slurs.

Have you thought to ask yourself why the left treats minority conservatives so badly?

They treat all conservatives badly, just like you on the right treat all liberals badly...as the GEICO ad states...its what you do

It's not conservatives who use the terms "house n----r", "Uncle Tom", and similar slurs.

True, but it is conservatives who use terms "wetback" and "darkie".

It
Yep.....White Republicans voted in Black Republican as AG in Kentucky.... democrats hardest hit...

BREAKING: First African-American Wins Kentucky AG Race. He’s A Republican.
It's funny you completely failed to mention the people of Kentucky elected a Democratic governor. :lol:

Man, talk about selective vision!!!

Bevin was weak....really weak......and yet, at the same time the elected a Black as the Republican AG you doofus...

And yet thats not the big news. Except in your deluded brain.

A Democrat is governor in a state Trump won by 30 points.

That's an embarrassment any way you to spin it skippy.

And Obamacare now reigns supreme again in Kentucky, which makes it that much more embarrassing for the orange asswipe.

And in case you missed it, Democrats now control all three branches of government in Virginia.

It's going to be a bad rest of the week for you Trump monkeys.
And you evaded and deflected from the thread topic - the Kentucky AG, NOT the governor. That's ALL you loony libs do, evade and deflect!

E2DAF462-E112-4F44-917D-E01520CCD0A5.jpeg

It
Yep.....White Republicans voted in Black Republican as AG in Kentucky.... democrats hardest hit...

BREAKING: First African-American Wins Kentucky AG Race. He’s A Republican.
It's funny you completely failed to mention the people of Kentucky elected a Democratic governor. :lol:

Man, talk about selective vision!!!

Bevin was weak....really weak......and yet, at the same time the elected a Black as the Republican AG you doofus...

And yet thats not the big news. Except in your deluded brain.

A Democrat is governor in a state Trump won by 30 points.

That's an embarrassment any way you to spin it skippy.

And Obamacare now reigns supreme again in Kentucky, which makes it that much more embarrassing for the orange asswipe.

And in case you missed it, Democrats now control all three branches of government in Virginia.

It's going to be a bad rest of the week for you Trump monkeys.
And you evaded and deflected from the thread topic - the Kentucky AG, NOT the governor. That's ALL you loony libs do, evade and deflect!

E2DAF462-E112-4F44-917D-E01520CCD0A5.jpeg

Roy Moore and Ed Gillespie rate this post "ironic".

They treat all conservatives badly, just like you on the right treat all liberals badly...as the GEICO ad states...its what you do

"Darkie"? Dood. Could you maybe set your calendar forward to -- hell, the late 20th Century would be an improvement.

"Darkie"? Dood. Could you maybe set your calendar forward to -- hell, the late 20th Century would be an improvement.

and yet the term was used yesterday by one of the more prominent right wingers on this forum.

and yet the term was used yesterday by one of the more prominent right wingers on this forum.

That's hilarious, considering yesterday evening you wrote this:

"What you seem to not understand is that a single event cannot prove anything."

You're dismissed.

You're dismissed.

it is not a one off event, it is a normal occurrence. Yesterday was just the latest.

you lose yet again...at least you are consistent.

You're dismissed.

it is not a one off event, it is a normal occurrence. Yesterday was just the latest.

For someone who claims to criticize both parties, you spend your time criticizing only one.

Meanwhile, message board posters do not represent half of America.

You're dismissed. Again. Too bad you lack the wit to recognize it.

You're dismissed.

For someone who claims to criticize both parties, you spend your time criticizing only one.

Meanwhile, message board posters do not represent half of America.

You're dismissed. Again. Too bad you lack the wit to recognize it.

neither does the right...

or the left...

but you are too brainwashed to recognize it

Forum List

Back