Kentucky elects Black Republican as Attorney General...democrats weeping and gnashing teeth...

need coffee,,,

and that doesnt mean its wrong,,,
sorry the dems have always been the racist party

and you have no proof broke loser is a repube or even human,,,

I have no proof you are human. You could be a Russian bot.

what I have proof of is that BL claims to be a Repub and that 95% of the racist shit he post is never called out by you and the others claiming to be Repubs. BL is fully accepted member of your group on here

so I have this right,,,

you dont know if I'm a bot but youre sure BL is a republican,,,
doesnt that make you an idiot???

and what is "my group"

If only I had said that, but I did not. I said he claimed to be a Repub.

your group is the hardcore Trump worshipers

I dont like trump let alone worship him,,,

but you do lie a lot,,,

yeah, Ok buddy. Have you ever posted a negative thing about him or your beloved GOP?

you mean like calling them terrorist or liars cheats and thieves???

you know I do it daily,,,

and fuck donald trump,,,didnt vote for him and wont in 2020

now show me one time I did worship him,,,

so little time so many lies to tell,,
gator youre out of your fucking mind,,,
we all know racist flock to the democrat party and racism is their bread and butter,,,

and you cant prove that anyone on this forum is anything thing but trolls,,,

That was a pathetic response even by your low standards.

need coffee,,,

Needing coffee is never wrong;
However there is no "racist party", since racism is not a political ideal but a social construct. Hate to be your history teacher for free, but racism needs no party and predates parties by literally centuries. So, nice froth-at-the-mouth fantasy, but utter bullshit.

true but the dems have been the party with the most racist in it for centuries,,and have based their platform on it,,,

Kinda makes this hard to explain then donut....

170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

What was that event called again? I can't remember.
Something like "Cleft the Left"? Nah, that's not it

what is this??

The oddity of a black Republican is so rare, it is worth a lot of hulabaloo from the racist Republicans to tout their token negro. :lol:

There are literally only 2 black Republicans in Congress and one of them is retiring. They truly are the party of tokenism.
Weird how there were no black Democrats running for statewide office in Kentucky, huh?

Weird how there are currently 56 black politicians in Congress and only 2 of them are Republican and one of them is retiring. The current Congress is the most diverse yet thanks mostly to Democrats considering that 90% of non-white members of Congress are Democrats and only 10% are Republican. But go ahead and make a token out of the new Kentucky AG if that makes you feel good. In reality, you've got a lot of catching up to do.

...But Ben Carson!

Funny how bluzman61 gave you one of these
funny-agree.png
. Those wingnuts aren't too bright.

The oddity of a black Republican is so rare, it is worth a lot of hulabaloo from the racist Republicans to tout their token negro. :lol:

There are literally only 2 black Republicans in Congress and one of them is retiring. They truly are the party of tokenism.
Weird how there were no black Democrats running for statewide office in Kentucky, huh?

Weird how there are currently 56 black politicians in Congress and only 2 of them are Republican and one of them is retiring. The current Congress is the most diverse yet thanks mostly to Democrats considering that 90% of non-white members of Congress are Democrats and only 10% are Republican. But go ahead and make a token out of the new Kentucky AG if that makes you feel good. In reality, you've got a lot of catching up to do.

Diversity kills...nothing has fucked this nation more the diversity/multiculturalism...You like statistics? Check them out and tell us how much safer, productive, likeminded and unified we’d be had we stayed homogeneous. Don’t be shy, share your findings here.
It’s been a dilution rather than a well blended homogenization

But there is now a black Republican AG in Kentucky, is he diluting your master race party?

But you do believe that the GOP, as a group, is racist, do you not?

A belief disproved by the election of this black man.

Which should, if you really, really believed it, be shocking to you.

Electing a single black man proves nothing.
When your beloved party gets to a point they do not need to brag and announce they actually elected a black man, then you will have proven something.

1. Electing a black man, proves that the GOP voters of a southern state almost universally, did not consider black skin to be a serious problem in a candidate. This refutes, by itself, refutes the idea that the GOP, or America, is racist.

2. It is not, by itself. There are decades of similar examples, and non-racists policies, and your lies being based on the most pathetic of spin. Each and ever example is a testimony to your willful ignorance. This is just the example du jour.

3. The "bragging" is not about what is going on within the Party, but is against the lies of those outside the Party. Your pretense otherwise, is stupid.

1. A single event does not prove anything. That is like saying a single amazing TD throw proves a QB is the greatest ever.

2. Yet here you are crowing about a single black man being elected as if it is some crazy out of the ordinary event.

3. No, it is all about your beloved party, you are like the guy that says “but I have ONE black friend”
4. It is

1. It does if the single event is the result of millions of individual decisions by people, that in your world view, are supposed to be terribly racist.

2.NOpe. I am pointing out that it is a normal ordinary event, that contradicts your world view. That your world view is thus incorrect. I only care about this, as I said, because A. republican wins, and B. funny to see liberals twist themselves up.

3.We are not discussing my party, but you and your world view. No one has said anything of note about the A.G. or the issues that were involved, or the people involved, other than pointing out how their actions contradict your world view.

4. It is telling that you are resisting what should be, in your world view, great news. Don't you WANT America to be less racist? You have just received information that it is far less racist than you thought. Why are you fighting this? Why do you NEED America to be racist?

1. A single event never proves anything, no matter how much you want it to.

2. I do not think all Repubs are racist or even that the party in general is. But it is the party that racist are drawn to. We have a fine example on this forum in the person of BrokeLoser.

3. It is your beloved party that finds the election of a single black man to be so rare it requires a celebration.
4. Great news would be when we get to the point we do not care about his skin color. But with people like you around that is a long way off.

But it is the party that racist are drawn to.

Wrong...not even close. The core groups of the democrat party are openly and proudly racist.......the clinton's and obama's proudly embraced open racists as friends and supporters....you don't know what you are talking about.

When your beloved party gets to a point they do not need to brag and announce they actually elected a black man, then you will have proven something.

1. Electing a black man, proves that the GOP voters of a southern state almost universally, did not consider black skin to be a serious problem in a candidate. This refutes, by itself, refutes the idea that the GOP, or America, is racist.

2. It is not, by itself. There are decades of similar examples, and non-racists policies, and your lies being based on the most pathetic of spin. Each and ever example is a testimony to your willful ignorance. This is just the example du jour.

3. The "bragging" is not about what is going on within the Party, but is against the lies of those outside the Party. Your pretense otherwise, is stupid.

1. A single event does not prove anything. That is like saying a single amazing TD throw proves a QB is the greatest ever.

2. Yet here you are crowing about a single black man being elected as if it is some crazy out of the ordinary event.

3. No, it is all about your beloved party, you are like the guy that says “but I have ONE black friend”
4. It is

1. It does if the single event is the result of millions of individual decisions by people, that in your world view, are supposed to be terribly racist.

2.NOpe. I am pointing out that it is a normal ordinary event, that contradicts your world view. That your world view is thus incorrect. I only care about this, as I said, because A. republican wins, and B. funny to see liberals twist themselves up.

3.We are not discussing my party, but you and your world view. No one has said anything of note about the A.G. or the issues that were involved, or the people involved, other than pointing out how their actions contradict your world view.

4. It is telling that you are resisting what should be, in your world view, great news. Don't you WANT America to be less racist? You have just received information that it is far less racist than you thought. Why are you fighting this? Why do you NEED America to be racist?

2. I do not think all Repubs are racist or even that the party in general is. But it is the party that racist are drawn to. We have a fine example on this forum in the person of BrokeLoser.

3. It is your beloved party that finds the election of a single black man to be so rare it requires a celebration.
4. Great news would be when we get to the point we do not care about his skin color. But with people like you around that is a long way off.

But it is the party that racist are drawn to.

Wrong...not even close. The core groups of the democrat [sic] party are openly and proudly racist.......the clinton's [sic] and obama's [sic] proudly embraced open racists as friends and supporters....you don't know what you are talking about.

Say, speaking of not knowing wtf one is talking about we're still awaiting these here "democrats [sic] weeping and gnashing teeth". Been waiting on them since Tuesday. Gettin' hungry out here.

I don't care because....

BEVIN IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEVIN IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet you still get to live in that sh*thole of Kentucky. As a former resident of Lexington (Fayette County) I know of what I speak. I couldn't wait to get out of that place.
Lexington? I don't blame you. Shoulda moved to a nice part of the state.

Where I live the rich college owns half the city... and there is very little crime other than the drug dealers on the outskirts of the county.
My oldest daughter lives in Lex. I'm not worried about her.

I don't vote for people based in their race. I'm a conservative. I voted for Cameron based on his views, not his skin color.

Let me know if you're having trouble understanding this. Liberals like to vote for people for their skin and/or genitals.

Yep.....White Republicans voted in Black Republican as AG in Kentucky.... democrats hardest hit...

BREAKING: First African-American Wins Kentucky AG Race. He’s A Republican.
It's funny you completely failed to mention the people of Kentucky booted the Republican incumbent and elected a Democratic governor. :lol:

Man, talk about selective bias!!!
Every race in Kentucky was won by a conservative except the gov., and that one is under recount.
With 100 percent of the Kentucky vote in, Beshear had 709,763 votes (49.2 percent), Bevin had 704,523 votes (48.8 percent) and Libertarian John Hicks had 28,426 votes (2 percent).
Difference of 0.4% of votes cast. The Left wants desperately to call this a landslide.

And if Beshear had lost, they'd be claiming a rigged election and demanding a recount. This is not up for debate.

Great news! Let's see if the loony libs on here can respond to this in an intelligent or coherent manner. My guess would be NO.
Respond to WHAT, precisely. Is this thread an FYI or did the NRA parrot have a point in mind?

It is a core belief of modern libs, such as yourself, that America, and especially the GOP, and ESPECIALLY the southern gop voters,

are racist.

This proves that to be wrong.

IF you really believed that the GOP is racist, this event would be shocking to you.

That you can read it, and not even know what the issue is, shows that you, on some level, know that the racism you cry about all the time, is nearly always a lie.
I have never said all Republicans are racists. You're the one doing the stereotyping AGAIN.

You're right. We should just stick to freeing the slaves, giving black people the vote, and passing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 against Democratic opposition.

It is a core belief of modern libs, such as yourself, that America, and especially the GOP, and ESPECIALLY the southern gop voters,

are racist.

This proves that to be wrong.

IF you really believed that the GOP is racist, this event would be shocking to you.

That you can read it, and not even know what the issue is, shows that you, on some level, know that the racism you cry about all the time, is nearly always a lie.
I have never said all Republicans are racists. You're the one doing the stereotyping AGAIN.

We should adopt the Left's view that black people simply aren't smart enough and good enough to succeed on their own without help.

4. It is

we all know racist flock to the democrat party and racism is their bread and butter,,,

need coffee,,,

what I have proof of is that BL claims to be a Repub and that 95% of the racist shit he post is never called out by you and the others claiming to be Repubs. BL is fully accepted member of your group on here
IM2 is a racist. I don't recall you calling him out on it.

I guess you fully accept him as a member of your group.

We should adopt the Left's view that black people simply aren't smart enough and good enough to succeed on their own without help.

Or that of the right/s that even with the Govt help they are not smart enough or good enough.

need coffee,,,

IM2 is a racist. I don't recall you calling him out on it.

I guess you fully accept him as a member of your group.

can you point me to a post from him that is racist in nature?

need coffee,,,

However there is no "racist party", since racism is not a political ideal but a social construct. Hate to be your history teacher for free, but racism needs no party and predates parties by literally centuries. So, nice froth-at-the-mouth fantasy, but utter bullshit.

true but the dems have been the party with the most racist [sic] in it for centuries,,and have based their platform on it,,,

170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

Oh and btw the "Dems" haven't even existed yet for "centuries". As I said, utter bullshit, and you did just that.
Patio torches. Terrifying.

Or that of the right/s that even with the Govt help they are not smart enough or good enough.
Why you gotta make shit up? Oh, yes, to make you feel better about your soft bigotry of low expectations.

Why you gotta make shit up? Oh, yes, to make you feel better about your soft bigotry of low expectations.

I am not making up a thing little man.

Oh ,and not only do I not support dumb shit like AA I think that anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional when applied to anyone but the government.

you are wrong about me with every post...then again you are wrong about just about everything so it is no surprise

Yep.....White Republicans voted in Black Republican as AG in Kentucky.... democrats hardest hit...

BREAKING: First African-American Wins Kentucky AG Race. He’s A Republican.
It's funny you completely failed to mention the people of Kentucky booted the Republican incumbent and elected a Democratic governor. :lol:

Man, talk about selective bias!!!
Every race in Kentucky was won by a conservative except the gov., and that one is under recount.
With 100 percent of the Kentucky vote in, Beshear had 709,763 votes (49.2 percent), Bevin had 704,523 votes (48.8 percent) and Libertarian John Hicks had 28,426 votes (2 percent).
Difference of 0.4% of votes cast. The Left wants desperately to call this a landslide.

And if Beshear had lost, they'd be claiming a rigged election and demanding a recount. This is not up for debate.

And again....every other race in Kentucky went republican.....

need coffee,,,

true but the dems have been the party with the most racist [sic] in it for centuries,,and have based their platform on it,,,

Oh and btw the "Dems" haven't even existed yet for "centuries". As I said, utter bullshit, and you did just that.
Patio torches. Terrifying.

Not just "patio torches" --- Tiki torches. Is there even a gheyer word than "Tiki"?

Actually the pic isn't of ghey torches. It's of the faces of ghey bigots.

Forum List

Back