Kentucky elects Black Republican as Attorney General...democrats weeping and gnashing teeth...

Respond to WHAT, precisely. Is this thread an FYI or did the NRA parrot have a point in mind?

It is a core belief of modern libs, such as yourself, that America, and especially the GOP, and ESPECIALLY the southern gop voters,

are racist.

This proves that to be wrong.

IF you really believed that the GOP is racist, this event would be shocking to you.

That you can read it, and not even know what the issue is, shows that you, on some level, know that the racism you cry about all the time, is nearly always a lie.
I have never said all Republicans are racists. You're the one doing the stereotyping AGAIN.

But you do believe that the GOP, as a group, is racist, do you not?

A belief disproved by the election of this black man.

Which should, if you really, really believed it, be shocking to you.

Electing a single black man proves nothing.
When your beloved party gets to a point they do not need to brag and announce they actually elected a black man, then you will have proven something.

1. Electing a black man, proves that the GOP voters of a southern state almost universally, did not consider black skin to be a serious problem in a candidate. This refutes, by itself, refutes the idea that the GOP, or America, is racist.

2. It is not, by itself. There are decades of similar examples, and non-racists policies, and your lies being based on the most pathetic of spin. Each and ever example is a testimony to your willful ignorance. This is just the example du jour.

3. The "bragging" is not about what is going on within the Party, but is against the lies of those outside the Party. Your pretense otherwise, is stupid.

1. A single event does not prove anything. That is like saying a single amazing TD throw proves a QB is the greatest ever.

2. Yet here you are crowing about a single black man being elected as if it is some crazy out of the ordinary event.

3. No, it is all about your beloved party, you are like the guy that says “but I have ONE black friend”

It is a core belief of modern libs, such as yourself, that America, and especially the GOP, and ESPECIALLY the southern gop voters,

are racist.

This proves that to be wrong.

IF you really believed that the GOP is racist, this event would be shocking to you.

That you can read it, and not even know what the issue is, shows that you, on some level, know that the racism you cry about all the time, is nearly always a lie.
I have never said all Republicans are racists. You're the one doing the stereotyping AGAIN.

When your beloved party gets to a point they do not need to brag and announce they actually elected a black man, then you will have proven something.

1. Electing a black man, proves that the GOP voters of a southern state almost universally, did not consider black skin to be a serious problem in a candidate. This refutes, by itself, refutes the idea that the GOP, or America, is racist.

2. It is not, by itself. There are decades of similar examples, and non-racists policies, and your lies being based on the most pathetic of spin. Each and ever example is a testimony to your willful ignorance. This is just the example du jour.

3. The "bragging" is not about what is going on within the Party, but is against the lies of those outside the Party. Your pretense otherwise, is stupid.

1. A single event does not prove anything. That is like saying a single amazing TD throw proves a QB is the greatest ever.

2. Yet here you are crowing about a single black man being elected as if it is some crazy out of the ordinary event.

3. No, it is all about your beloved party, you are like the guy that says “but I have ONE black friend”
4. It is

1. It does if the single event is the result of millions of individual decisions by people, that in your world view, are supposed to be terribly racist.

2.NOpe. I am pointing out that it is a normal ordinary event, that contradicts your world view. That your world view is thus incorrect. I only care about this, as I said, because A. republican wins, and B. funny to see liberals twist themselves up.

3.We are not discussing my party, but you and your world view. No one has said anything of note about the A.G. or the issues that were involved, or the people involved, other than pointing out how their actions contradict your world view.

4. It is telling that you are resisting what should be, in your world view, great news. Don't you WANT America to be less racist? You have just received information that it is far less racist than you thought. Why are you fighting this? Why do you NEED America to be racist?

Yep.....White Republicans voted in Black Republican as AG in Kentucky.... democrats hardest hit...

BREAKING: First African-American Wins Kentucky AG Race. He’s A Republican.
It's funny you completely failed to mention the people of Kentucky booted the Republican incumbent and elected a Democratic governor. :lol:

Man, talk about selective bias!!!

Yea, a Democrat who said he would work with President Trump...
He will work with Trump if Trump works with him. Working with Trump doesn't mean supporting everything Trump does.

Worse is saying you support all Black People and the first one to be at variance with your views, you vilify. Liberals don’t support all Black People unconditionally and without prejudice. Look how Liberals view Michelle Obama compared to how they view Candice Owens. Blacks are conditionally accepted by Liberals provided they share the same views.

Obviously anyone claiming to support all of anyone is just lying.
As for how people are viewed both sides are equal in their vilification of any and all people that do not share their views.
Is there anyone that has left the Trump Admin that has not become the enemy to you people?
People that you cheered for and loved become the scum of the earth the day they are dumped by Trump.

The fact that electing a black person is seen as an accomplishment to brag about by your party should tell you something

Oh please you must be choking on your own shit. When Obama became President and the Democrats bragged for electing the first Black President (although half white) we saw more (I.e. an increase) Blacks run as GOP in the next election.

4. It is

1. It does if the single event is the result of millions of individual decisions by people, that in your world view, are supposed to be terribly racist.

2.NOpe. I am pointing out that it is a normal ordinary event, that contradicts your world view. That your world view is thus incorrect. I only care about this, as I said, because A. republican wins, and B. funny to see liberals twist themselves up.

3.We are not discussing my party, but you and your world view. No one has said anything of note about the A.G. or the issues that were involved, or the people involved, other than pointing out how their actions contradict your world view.

4. It is telling that you are resisting what should be, in your world view, great news. Don't you WANT America to be less racist? You have just received information that it is far less racist than you thought. Why are you fighting this? Why do you NEED America to be racist?

1. A single event never proves anything, no matter how much you want it to.

2. I do not think all Repubs are racist or even that the party in general is. But it is the party that racist are drawn to. We have a fine example on this forum in the person of BrokeLoser.

3. It is your beloved party that finds the election of a single black man to be so rare it requires a celebration.
4. Great news would be when we get to the point we do not care about his skin color. But with people like you around that is a long way off.

4. It is

2. I do not think all Repubs are racist or even that the party in general is. But it is the party that racist are drawn to. We have a fine example on this forum in the person of BrokeLoser.

3. It is your beloved party that finds the election of a single black man to be so rare it requires a celebration.
4. Great news would be when we get to the point we do not care about his skin color. But with people like you around that is a long way off.

so little time so many lies to tell,,
gator youre out of your fucking mind,,,
we all know racist flock to the democrat party and racism is their bread and butter,,,

and you cant prove that anyone on this forum is anything thing but trolls,,,

4. It is

we all know racist flock to the democrat party and racism is their bread and butter,,,

That was a pathetic response even by your low standards.

4. It is

1. It proves that, considering the close margins, that no significant portion of the gop voters in Kentucky, vote based on race. That is reality contradicting your world view.

2. "racists" who are completely comfortable electing a black man to have power over them.

3. The point of the thread, is that it contradicts your world view, not that we, the GOP care ourselves, about this directly. Why are you ignoring this obvious fact?

4. And we don't, as demonstrated by the gop voters of Kentucky. But it is still worth pointing out that this event contradicts your world view.

4. It is

need coffee,,,

and that doesnt mean its wrong,,,
sorry the dems have always been the racist party

and you have no proof broke loser is a repube or even human,,,

4. It is

need coffee,,,

I have no proof you are human. You could be a Russian bot.

what I have proof of is that BL claims to be a Repub and that 95% of the racist shit he post is never called out by you and the others claiming to be Repubs. BL is fully accepted member of your group on here

4. It is

need coffee,,,

Needing coffee is never wrong;
However there is no "racist party", since racism is not a political ideal but a social construct. Hate to be your history teacher for free, but racism needs no party and predates parties by literally centuries. So, nice froth-at-the-mouth fantasy, but utter bullshit.

4. It is

need coffee,,,

what I have proof of is that BL claims to be a Repub and that 95% of the racist shit he post is never called out by you and the others claiming to be Repubs. BL is fully accepted member of your group on here

so I have this right,,,

you dont know if I'm a bot but youre sure BL is a republican,,,
doesnt that make you an idiot???

and what is "my group"

4. It is

need coffee,,,

However there is no "racist party", since racism is not a political ideal but a social construct. Hate to be your history teacher for free, but racism needs no party and predates parties by literally centuries. So, nice froth-at-the-mouth fantasy, but utter bullshit.

true but the dems have been the party with the most racist in it for centuries,,and have based their platform on it,,,

need coffee,,,

so I have this right,,,

and what is "my group"

If only I had said that, but I did not. I said he claimed to be a Repub.

your group is the hardcore Trump worshipers

The oddity of a black Republican is so rare, it is worth a lot of hulabaloo from the racist Republicans to tout their token negro. :lol:

There are literally only 2 black Republicans in Congress and one of them is retiring. They truly are the party of tokenism.
Weird how there were no black Democrats running for statewide office in Kentucky, huh?

Weird how there are currently 56 black politicians in Congress and only 2 of them are Republican and one of them is retiring. The current Congress is the most diverse yet thanks mostly to Democrats considering that 90% of non-white members of Congress are Democrats and only 10% are Republican. But go ahead and make a token out of the new Kentucky AG if that makes you feel good. In reality, you've got a lot of catching up to do.

Diversity kills...nothing has fucked this nation more the diversity/multiculturalism...You like statistics? Check them out and tell us how much safer, productive, likeminded and unified we’d be had we stayed homogeneous. Don’t be shy, share your findings here.

You're just killing your fellow wingnuts argument. Way to go. :21:

We are the most diverse and most wealthy country on earth.

need coffee,,,

so I have this right,,,

and what is "my group"

I dont like trump let alone worship him,,,

but you do lie a lot,,,

need coffee,,,

so I have this right,,,

and what is "my group"

I dont like trump let alone worship him,,,

but you do lie a lot,,,

yeah, Ok buddy. Have you ever posted a negative thing about him or your beloved GOP?

need coffee,,,

true but the dems have been the party with the most racist [sic] in it for centuries,,and have based their platform on it,,,

Kinda makes this hard to explain then donut....

170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

What was that event called again? I can't remember.
Something like "Cleft the Left"? Nah, that's not it

Oh and btw the "Dems" haven't even existed yet for "centuries". As I said, utter bullshit, and you did just that.

Forum List

Back