Kentucky elects Black Republican as Attorney General...democrats weeping and gnashing teeth...

Never mind the Attorney General, does anyone realize that the Democrat beat the worst Governor in the US, by only 5,086 out of 1,443,048 total votes?

The worst Governor in the US.

The Democrats did not beat him by a landslide, only by 5,086 votes. That's a little over 1 point.

That doesn't say much for the Democrats, does it? :laughing0301:

Voter fraud fraud is a real thing.

I agree. Especially when Republican swept the other races.
I’ll take the Governorship......Thank you very much

Never mind the Attorney General, does anyone realize that the Democrat beat the worst Governor in the US, by only 5,086 out of 1,443,048 total votes?

The Democrats did not beat him by a landslide, only by 5,086 votes. That's a little over 1 point.

Of course you do, Opie.

The governorship is useless without the legislature to back him up. Living in Wisconsin, I know that. We have an ignorant POS Democrat who is Governor in name only, because our Senate and Assembly are GOP-controlled. They've managed to block every stupid idea he's come up with so far.

The governorship is useless without the legislature to back him up. Living in Wisconsin, I know that. We have an ignorant POS Democrat who is Governor in name only, because our Senate and Assembly are GOP-controlled. They've managed to block every stupid idea he's come up with so far.

Good reason why it the numbers don't make sense for Bevin. But yes, it's a good thing their new Attorney General is Republican.

Good reason why it the numbers don't make sense for Bevin. But yes, it's a good thing their new Attorney General is Republican.

Why?

Isn't it a better thing that he's an attorney? What is the job of a district attorney?

Or did I misconstrue --- did he win the office of District Republican?

k2o38psa_dg4sii_1hb6kfj.png

Yep.....White Republicans voted in Black Republican as AG in Kentucky.... democrats hardest hit...

BREAKING: First African-American Wins Kentucky AG Race. He’s A Republican.
It's funny you completely failed to mention the people of Kentucky booted the Republican incumbent and elected a Democratic governor. :lol:

Man, talk about selective bias!!!
Don't act like it was a landslide. Just a few thousand votes separated the two...and Bevin's loss had everything to do with him trying to fix the teachers' pension mess.

But that's not what you were told, was it?

The oddity of a black Republican is so rare, it is worth a lot of hulabaloo from the racist Republicans to tout their token negro. :lol:
Man, you liberals sure do hate it when one of your slaves escapes the plantation, don't you?

The oddity of a black Republican is so rare, it is worth a lot of hulabaloo from the racist Republicans to tout their token negro. :lol:

There are literally only 2 black Republicans in Congress and one of them is retiring. They truly are the party of tokenism.
Weird how there were no black Democrats running for statewide office in Kentucky, huh?

I don't care because....

BEVIN IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEVIN IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet you still get to live in that sh*thole of Kentucky. As a former resident of Lexington (Fayette County) I know of what I speak. I couldn't wait to get out of that place.
Lexington? I don't blame you. Shoulda moved to a nice part of the state.

There’s nothing that pisses you Lefties off more than darkies leaving the plantation.
Actually, I believe it's a good thing to have Daniel Cameron as the new AG in Kentucky. He can provide an insight into how the state Justice Dept. serves (or doesn't serve) the minorities of Kentucky. Bravo for him! :clap:
Yes, because black people all think the same.

Is that the point you're trying to make?

I don't care because....

Yet you still get to live in that sh*thole of Kentucky. As a former resident of Lexington (Fayette County) I know of what I speak. I couldn't wait to get out of that place.
Lexington? I don't blame you. Shoulda moved to a nice part of the state.

Where I live the rich college owns half the city... and there is very little crime other than the drug dealers on the outskirts of the county.

There are literally only 2 black Republicans in Congress and one of them is retiring. They truly are the party of tokenism.
Weird how there were no black Democrats running for statewide office in Kentucky, huh?

Weird how there are currently 56 black politicians in Congress and only 2 of them are Republican and one of them is retiring. The current Congress is the most diverse yet thanks mostly to Democrats considering that 90% of non-white members of Congress are Democrats and only 10% are Republican. But go ahead and make a token out of the new Kentucky AG if that makes you feel good. In reality, you've got a lot of catching up to do.

Weird how there are currently 56 black politicians in Congress and only 2 of them are Republican and one of them is retiring. The current Congress is the most diverse yet thanks mostly to Democrats considering that 90% of non-white members of Congress are Democrats and only 10% are Republican. But go ahead and make a token out of the new Kentucky AG if that makes you feel good. In reality, you've got a lot of catching up to do.

Diversity kills...nothing has fucked this nation more the diversity/multiculturalism...You like statistics? Check them out and tell us how much safer, productive, likeminded and unified we’d be had we stayed homogeneous. Don’t be shy, share your findings here.

Diversity kills...nothing has fucked this nation more the diversity/multiculturalism...You like statistics? Check them out and tell us how much safer, productive, likeminded and unified we’d be had we stayed homogeneous. Don’t be shy, share your findings here.
It’s been a dilution rather than a well blended homogenization

More B.S. he was elected by the people of Kentucky dummy. Here you are calling a man a Token Negro however..... what does that say about you. So would you call him that to his face?
honest answer....

More B.S. he was elected by the people of Kentucky dummy. Here you are calling a man a Token Negro however..... what does that say about you. So would you call him that to his face?
honest answer....
Well, G5000 IS a bit dim. They prove this with every lame and inane post.

...But Ben Carson!

You people smear any and all Black people that don’t vote with you as “token”. How demeaning and disrespectful to take away from their accomplishment(s). At this point, you are dying to call him “Uncle Tom”. A Black winning in the South hurts your side’s narrative do you have no choice but to smear him.

Forum List

Back