Kentucky elects Black Republican as Attorney General...democrats weeping and gnashing teeth...

Democrats have to make it about race. It's in the blood since they used the KKK. At least republicans didn't torch cars and smash windows.
Wait....who started this thread....labeling the new Republican AG as black?

I'm seeing "Kentucky Elects Black Republican...". If it were "Kentucky Elects Republican" it would be non-news along the lines of "Sun Sets in West Again". So clearly the OP is gobsmacked by his own revelation. He's also trying to deflect the news buzz away from the failed governor.

You are a shitstain.......the Republicans won every other race except for Governor....a Governor who was down 17 points before Trump came in and then he lost by a few thousand, obviously stolen as democrats always do...

But you keep on keeping on......you asshats love racism, hate, destruction and violence...as we see in all of the cities that you control..

Yep.....White Republicans voted in Black Republican as AG in Kentucky.... democrats hardest hit...

BREAKING: First African-American Wins Kentucky AG Race. He’s A Republican.
It's funny you completely failed to mention the people of Kentucky booted the Republican incumbent and elected a Democratic governor. :lol:

Man, talk about selective bias!!!

Yea, a Democrat who said he would work with President Trump...

The Dem lied. Countless Dems who won in former red districts won by promising to support Trump's policies, then said fooled ya once they got to Washington.

Yep.....you never, ever vote for a democrat....they are all the same no matter what they say. You never let a democrat win even over a weak, spineless, gutless republican.......

Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the Constitution and the Bill of Rights...

Any vote for a democrat is a vote for racism, hate and violence......

Democrats have to make it about race. It's in the blood since they used the KKK. At least republicans didn't torch cars and smash windows.

I'm seeing "Kentucky Elects Black Republican...". If it were "Kentucky Elects Republican" it would be non-news along the lines of "Sun Sets in West Again". So clearly the OP is gobsmacked by his own revelation. He's also trying to deflect the news buzz away from the failed governor.

You are a shitstain.......the Republicans won every other race except for Governor....a Governor who was down 17 points before Trump came in and then he lost by a few thousand, obviously stolen as democrats always do...

Link?

Naw, didn't think so. You have a good cry now. :boo_hoo14:

But you keep on keeping on......you asshats love racism, hate, destruction and violence...as we see in all of the cities that you control..

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.... number one, read your own first half of the post above, you know, the asshat part, and number two I don't control any "cities". I don't even live anywhere near one.

Butthurt much? Need more tissues?

Clearly you're flabbergasted that a black man could win in a Republican state. Check your own title. That's your racism problem, isn't it.

What are you going to do about it?

Link?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.... number one, read your own first half of the post above, you know, the asshat part, and number two I don't control any "cities". I don't even live anywhere near one.

Clearly you're flabbergasted that a black man could win in a Republican state. Check your own title. That's your racism problem, isn't it.

No, moron.......the lie that republicans are the racists is shown for the lie it is. Racism is the core tool of the democrat party, it makes up the core groups of the party and all of your leaders are racists...including obama and the clintons......

Link?

No, moron.......the lie that republicans are the racists is shown for the lie it is. Racism is the core tool of the democrat party, it makes up the core groups of the party and all of your leaders are racists...including obama and the clintons......
You are continuing to be salty about an election you claim that democrats are salty about........how odd of you.

Link?

Actually that's your strawman isn't it. You'll notice that it's not selling.

Oh wait, let me correct that --- you WON'T notice. You know because "will" means "won't" like "would" means "wouldn't".

I don't care because....

BEVIN IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEVIN IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I admit I had to look up "Bevin". I thought he was the drummer for The Move and ELO.

Matt Bevin is a horrible person. He did everything he could to try and wreck Kentucky. He tried to put a work requirement on families getting Medicaid, and when a judge blocked it... he became petulant and decided to take away dental and vision benefits. So all those kids from poor families now are unable to get their kids glasses if they need them, or have cavities filled or teeth pulled... he's one of the worst kind of people a person can be, one that holds very important needs hostage because he loses.
Your idea of a good person is someone who promotes government giving people things vs someone who desires you to live your life on your own terms.

Link?

You are continuing to be salty about an election you claim that democrats are salty about........how odd of you.

Clearly the only weeping and gnashing of teeth is the OP's meltdown. He looks like a candy bar left on the dashboard in Arizona in July.

My, my, my. Just look at you gnashing your teeth down to nubs. :lol:

I imagine this man won’t find a bad white man at the end of every black criminal act. He might even address the 75% impregnate and flee policy of black men.
Liberals have Every Reason to be afraid.

I imagine this man won’t find a bad white man at the end of every black criminal act. He might even address the 75% impregnate and flee policy of black men.
Liberals have Every Reason to be afraid.
Gosh darn it. I'm sure glad you aren't making this a race issue.

And neither did the GOP voters in Kentucky.

That should be a shock to you libs, who claim to believe that America is such a terribly racist place.

Yet, you are not shocked.

Because you know that when you say that, that you are lying.

your lack of concern, is the point.

You really suck at strawman arguments, because you will not find a single post on this forum where I say anything bad about Blacks. In fact I defend minorities every time I see it.

Your deflection from the fact that a man Trump just campaigned for 2 days ago and was the incumbent who lost speaks volumes.

I didn't say that you said anything negative about blacks.

That was your strawman.

My point is that you are not surprised to see southern gop voters elect a black man to a position of power.

Yeah ummm..... Kentucky ain't "the South". Check a map.
The people of Kentucky might disagree with that.

No, I don't think they would.
It's across the river from Ohio, Indiana and Illinois and it never joined the Confederacy.

It's split. There are a lot of confederate flags, and some cities like Corbin, used to have a large Black population until the KKK moved into the area and violently pushed them out.

I don't care because....

OK I admit I had to look up "Bevin". I thought he was the drummer for The Move and ELO.

Matt Bevin is a horrible person. He did everything he could to try and wreck Kentucky. He tried to put a work requirement on families getting Medicaid, and when a judge blocked it... he became petulant and decided to take away dental and vision benefits. So all those kids from poor families now are unable to get their kids glasses if they need them, or have cavities filled or teeth pulled... he's one of the worst kind of people a person can be, one that holds very important needs hostage because he loses.
Your idea of a good person is someone who promotes government giving people things vs someone who desires you to live your life on your own terms.

Matt Bevin also ruined teacher's pensions and told them he didn't care about them... while he flew him and his family around on a private plane owned by the state of Ky... Oh and gave his childhood friend a $200,000 per year state job.

Never mind the Attorney General, does anyone realize that the Democrat beat the worst Governor in the US, by only 5,086 out of 1,443,048 total votes?

The worst Governor in the US.

The Democrats did not beat him by a landslide, only by 5,086 votes. That's a little over 1 point.

That doesn't say much for the Democrats, does it? :laughing0301:

EIumRrAUwAAOQZW

There's something fishy going on with the Kentucky governor election numbers. Republicans swept through mostly all the positions that were up. Voter fraud must be investigated and maybe a re-vote if actual votes were shredded for the gubernatorial race.

Never mind the Attorney General, does anyone realize that the Democrat beat the worst Governor in the US, by only 5,086 out of 1,443,048 total votes?

The Democrats did not beat him by a landslide, only by 5,086 votes. That's a little over 1 point.

Voter fraud fraud is a real thing.

Voter fraud fraud is a real thing.

I agree. Especially when Republican swept the other races.

Forum List

Back