Kentucky elects Black Republican as Attorney General...democrats weeping and gnashing teeth...

Great news! Let's see if the loony libs on here can respond to this in an intelligent or coherent manner. My guess would be NO.

The Democrat is now the new governor, and he just announced the Medicaid waiver from the Republican is toast.

Republican strategist Chris Barron weighed in on the race, writing on Twitter: “If a Republican wins a state AG race for the first time in 70 years and a Republican also loses a Governors race in KY maybe it’s about the candidates and not a referendum on the President. It’s embarrassing I have to remind people of this.”

OUCH! Lefties won't comprehend that.

Stumbo was a horrible candidate. Plain and simple. Bevin however was an incumbent that just had a rally with President Trump. He lost because he did a shitty job and that some people in Kentucky have finally woken up to the fact just voting in someone because of their political party is bad for the state. Bevin fucked up teacher's pensions, he cut education, and he keeps using medical benefits as a hostage when he loses in court. He lost because he is a horrible person AND a horrible governor.

It
Yep.....White Republicans voted in Black Republican as AG in Kentucky.... democrats hardest hit...

BREAKING: First African-American Wins Kentucky AG Race. He’s A Republican.
It's funny you completely failed to mention the people of Kentucky elected a Democratic governor. :lol:

Man, talk about selective vision!!!

Bevin was weak....really weak......and yet, at the same time the elected a Black as the Republican AG you doofus...

And yet thats not the big news. Except in your deluded brain.

A Democrat is governor in a state Trump won by 30 points.

That's an embarrassment any way you to spin it skippy.

And Obamacare now reigns supreme again in Kentucky, which makes it that much more embarrassing for the orange asswipe.

And in case you missed it, Democrats now control all three branches of government in Virginia.

It's going to be a bad rest of the week for you Trump monkeys.

The oddity of a black Republican is so rare, it is worth a lot of hulabaloo from the racist Republicans to tout their token negro. :lol:

There’s nothing that pisses you Lefties off more than darkies leaving the plantation.

No one in this thread cares about him being elected and Black...

Except Odium who hates when any Black person does better than him.

It
Yep.....White Republicans voted in Black Republican as AG in Kentucky.... democrats hardest hit...

It's funny you completely failed to mention the people of Kentucky elected a Democratic governor. :lol:

Man, talk about selective vision!!!

Bevin was weak....really weak......and yet, at the same time the elected a Black as the Republican AG you doofus...

And yet thats not the big news. Except in your deluded brain.

A Democrat is governor in a state Trump won by 30 points.

That's an embarrassment any way you to spin it skippy.

And Obamacare now reigns supreme again in Kentucky, which makes it that much more embarrassing for the orange asswipe.

And in case you missed it, Democrats now control all three branches of government in Virginia.

It's going to be a bad rest of the week for you Trump monkeys.
And you evaded and deflected from the thread topic - the Kentucky AG, NOT the governor. That's ALL you loony libs do, evade and deflect!

The oddity of a black Republican is so rare, it is worth a lot of hulabaloo from the racist Republicans to tout their token negro. :lol:

There’s nothing that pisses you Lefties off more than darkies leaving the plantation.

Except Odium who hates when any Black person does better than him.
I am laughing at both idiots on the left and right. I am laughing at the left because a SEASONED politician got his ass kicked and lost a seat leftists had held since 1949 and laughing at the right because they think some negro gives a shit about them.

...m.

And neither did the GOP voters in Kentucky.

That should be a shock to you libs, who claim to believe that America is such a terribly racist place.

Yet, you are not shocked.

Because you know that when you say that, that you are lying.

your lack of concern, is the point.

I don't care because....

BEVIN IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEVIN IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I admit I had to look up "Bevin". I thought he was the drummer for The Move and ELO.

...m.

That should be a shock to you libs, who claim to believe that America is such a terribly racist place.

You really suck at strawman arguments, because you will not find a single post on this forum where I say anything bad about Blacks. In fact I defend minorities every time I see it.

Your deflection from the fact that a man Trump just campaigned for 2 days ago and was the incumbent who lost speaks volumes.

I don't care because....

OK I admit I had to look up "Bevin". I thought he was the drummer for The Move and ELO.

Matt Bevin is a horrible person. He did everything he could to try and wreck Kentucky. He tried to put a work requirement on families getting Medicaid, and when a judge blocked it... he became petulant and decided to take away dental and vision benefits. So all those kids from poor families now are unable to get their kids glasses if they need them, or have cavities filled or teeth pulled... he's one of the worst kind of people a person can be, one that holds very important needs hostage because he loses.

I don't care because....

Matt Bevin is a horrible person. He did everything he could to try and wreck Kentucky. He tried to put a work requirement on families getting Medicaid, and when a judge blocked it... he became petulant and decided to take away dental and vision benefits. So all those kids from poor families now are unable to get their kids glasses if they need them, or have cavities filled or teeth pulled... he's one of the worst kind of people a person can be, one that holds very important needs hostage because he loses.

And I see he's not conceding too.

Our last Governor did the same thing. Wouldn't leave. Then the state leg passed a bunch of shit in emergency session stripping all the Governor's power away, because they lost.

There are literally only 2 black Republicans in Congress and one of them is retiring. They truly are the party of tokenism.

I don't care because....

And I see he's not conceding too.

Our last Governor did the same thing. Wouldn't leave. Then the state leg passed a bunch of shit in emergency session stripping all the Governor's power away, because they lost.

North Carolina? I remember that.

...m.

You really suck at strawman arguments, because you will not find a single post on this forum where I say anything bad about Blacks. In fact I defend minorities every time I see it.

Your deflection from the fact that a man Trump just campaigned for 2 days ago and was the incumbent who lost speaks volumes.

I didn't say that you said anything negative about blacks.

That was your strawman.

My point is that you are not surprised to see southern gop voters elect a black man to a position of power.

Even though it completely contradicts one of the core beliefs of modern liberalism, ie that the GOP, indeed, AMERICA, is rife with racism.

IF you truly believed that, this event would be shocking to you.

But it is not.

It's funny you completely failed to mention the people of Kentucky booted the Republican incumbent and elected a Democratic governor. :lol:

Man, talk about selective bias!!!

Yea, a Democrat who said he would work with President Trump...

The Dem lied. Countless Dems who won in former red districts won by promising to support Trump's policies, then said fooled ya once they got to Washington.

Forum List

Back