Kentucky elects Black Republican as Attorney General...democrats weeping and gnashing teeth...

The oddity of a black Republican is so rare, it is worth a lot of hulabaloo from the racist Republicans to tout their token negro. :lol:

Didn’t take long for the racist hypocrite democrats to catch the scent.

Poor Trump. He held a rally for Bevin on Monday and said the results of the gubernatorial race would be a reflection on himself.

We can see who is gnashing their teeth in this topic, and it isn't Democrats. :lol:

Well, you LefTarded folks are always telling us how ignorant the inbreeding, white trash, Cletus’s in Kentucky are...maybe you were right all along...huh?
The turnout was much higher this time around than in 2015. Much, much higher. 40 percent higher.

Republicans always do worse with high turnouts, which is why they work so hard to suppress voter turnout.

I would agree...Republicans do well among good, real, productive Americans...when the filth of nation slithers from the cracks they vote for the Party Of Filth And Foreigners everytime..why wouldn’t they?
You lowlife degenerates can’t wait until the vote from other lowlife degenerates is all that matters...I’m sure you’ll end up with an awesome nation at that point.

Poor Trump. He held a rally for Bevin on Monday and said the results of the gubernatorial race would be a reflection on himself.

We can see who is gnashing their teeth in this topic, and it isn't Democrats. :lol:

Well, you LefTarded folks are always telling us how ignorant the inbreeding, white trash, Cletus’s in Kentucky are...maybe you were right all along...huh?
Again, congratulations to new Kentucky AG Cameron.....hope he does a good job, a fresh job with the Kentucky Justice Dept. :clap:

Are you thinking those filthy, ignorant, white trash Cletus’s are suddenly good little voters?
I'm not saying anything about the voters....why are you making it about race?

I'm just waiting for the Democrats, MSM, and snowflakes to begin calling him an 'Uncle Tom', a 'traitor' to 'his own people', etc....

You may not be hearing it in public, but you can almost bet the new secured / protected DNC server and Democrat e-mails contain that stuff right now, just as they were exposed as having contained back in 2016.

The turnout was much higher this time around than in 2015. Much, much higher. 40 percent higher.

Republicans always do worse with high turnouts, which is why they work so hard to suppress voter turnout.

I would agree...Republicans do well among good, real, productive Americans...when the filth of nation slithers from the cracks they vote for the Party Of Filth And Foreigners everytime..why wouldn’t they?
You lowlife degenerates can’t wait until the vote from other lowlife degenerates is all that matters...I’m sure you’ll end up with an awesome nation at that point.
My goodness! You sound upset? Why would you be so triggered? A republican won the AG position, why aren't you celebrating?

I'm just waiting for the Democrats, MSM, and snowflakes to begin calling him an 'Uncle Tom', a 'traitor' to 'his own people', etc....

You may not be hearing it in public, but you can almost bet the new secured / protected DNC server and Democrat e-mails contain that stuff right now, just as they were exposed as having contained back in 2016.
Congratulations to Kentucky's new AG, Daniel Cameron. Hope he serves all the people of Kentucky well.

The oddity of a black Republican is so rare, it is worth a lot of hulabaloo from the racist Republicans to tout their token negro. :lol:

There’s nothing that pisses you Lefties off more than darkies leaving the plantation.

No one in this thread cares about him being elected and Black...

...m.

And neither did the GOP voters in Kentucky.

That should be a shock to you libs, who claim to believe that America is such a terribly racist place.

Yet, you are not shocked.

Because you know that when you say that, that you are lying.

your lack of concern, is the point.

You really suck at strawman arguments, because you will not find a single post on this forum where I say anything bad about Blacks. In fact I defend minorities every time I see it.

Your deflection from the fact that a man Trump just campaigned for 2 days ago and was the incumbent who lost speaks volumes.

I didn't say that you said anything negative about blacks.

That was your strawman.

My point is that you are not surprised to see southern gop voters elect a black man to a position of power.

Yeah ummm..... Kentucky ain't "the South". Check a map.

There’s nothing that pisses you Lefties off more than darkies leaving the plantation.

...m.

That should be a shock to you libs, who claim to believe that America is such a terribly racist place.

You really suck at strawman arguments, because you will not find a single post on this forum where I say anything bad about Blacks. In fact I defend minorities every time I see it.

Your deflection from the fact that a man Trump just campaigned for 2 days ago and was the incumbent who lost speaks volumes.

That was your strawman.

My point is that you are not surprised to see southern gop voters elect a black man to a position of power.

The people of Kentucky might disagree with that.

Great news! Let's see if the loony libs on here can respond to this in an intelligent or coherent manner. My guess would be NO.
Respond to WHAT, precisely. Is this thread an FYI or did the NRA parrot have a point in mind?

It is a core belief of modern libs, such as yourself, that America, and especially the GOP, and ESPECIALLY the southern gop voters,

are racist.

This proves that to be wrong.

IF you really believed that the GOP is racist, this event would be shocking to you.

That you can read it, and not even know what the issue is, shows that you, on some level, know that the racism you cry about all the time, is nearly always a lie.

Oh here we go with the rhetorical fascisti declaring "don't tell me what you think **I** will tell **YOU** what you think".

Strawman please.

And once again --- Kentucky, not "the South". K? You can let that one go now, it's got crows shitting all over it.

...m.

That was your strawman.

The people of Kentucky might disagree with that.

No, I don't think they would.
It's across the river from Ohio, Indiana and Illinois and it never joined the Confederacy.

Democrats have to make it about race. It's in the blood since they used the KKK. At least republicans didn't torch cars and smash windows.
Wait....who started this thread....labeling the new Republican AG as black?

I'm seeing "Kentucky Elects Black Republican...". If it were "Kentucky Elects Republican" it would be non-news along the lines of "Sun Sets in West Again". So clearly the OP is gobsmacked by his own revelation. He's also trying to deflect the news buzz away from the failed governor.

Great news! Let's see if the loony libs on here can respond to this in an intelligent or coherent manner. My guess would be NO.
Respond to WHAT, precisely. Is this thread an FYI or did the NRA parrot have a point in mind?

It is a core belief of modern libs, such as yourself, that America, and especially the GOP, and ESPECIALLY the southern gop voters,

are racist.

IF you really believed that the GOP is racist, this event would be shocking to you.

That you can read it, and not even know what the issue is, shows that you, on some level, know that the racism you cry about all the time, is nearly always a lie.
I love how CRCs try to say what liberals believe......talk about living and dying by strawman arguments. :71:

are racist.

I love how CRCs try to say what liberals believe......talk about living and dying by strawman arguments. :71:

It's gotta be their preference for fantasy illusions over realities. It's what allows them to swallow "Mexico will pay for the wall to keep thousands and thousands of very fine people from a very wonderful place in Germany out of the Seven-Eleven in Colorado because look what happened in Sweden with the Revolutionary War airports and the hurricane map because Tim Apple and Marilyn Lockheed would, meaning wouldn't, sweep the forest floor" or whatever that goofy shit was.

Last edited:
Yep.....White Republicans voted in Black Republican as AG in Kentucky.... democrats hardest hit...

BREAKING: First African-American Wins Kentucky AG Race. He’s A Republican.
There is nothing a Democrat Hates more than a Black Man who has escaped The Plantation and is FREE!

Some thoughts......

Democrats would rather rule in Hell than live in heaven.

The Republican party has shown, once again, that it is the stupid party, by allowing democrats to win the governorship.......the democrat has been and always will be the party of evil....

Forum List

Back