Kentucky elects Black Republican as Attorney General...democrats weeping and gnashing teeth...

Great news! Let's see if the loony libs on here can respond to this in an intelligent or coherent manner. My guess would be NO.
Respond to WHAT, precisely. Is this thread an FYI or did the NRA parrot have a point in mind?

Great news! Let's see if the loony libs on here can respond to this in an intelligent or coherent manner. My guess would be NO.
Respond to WHAT, precisely. Is this thread an FYI or did the NRA parrot have a point in mind?

It is a core belief of modern libs, such as yourself, that America, and especially the GOP, and ESPECIALLY the southern gop voters,

are racist.

This proves that to be wrong.

IF you really believed that the GOP is racist, this event would be shocking to you.

That you can read it, and not even know what the issue is, shows that you, on some level, know that the racism you cry about all the time, is nearly always a lie.

It is a core belief of modern libs, such as yourself, that America, and especially the GOP, and ESPECIALLY the southern gop voters,

are racist.

This proves that to be wrong.

IF you really believed that the GOP is racist, this event would be shocking to you.

That you can read it, and not even know what the issue is, shows that you, on some level, know that the racism you cry about all the time, is nearly always a lie.
I have never said all Republicans are racists. You're the one doing the stereotyping AGAIN.

I don't care because....

BEVIN IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEVIN IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet you still get to live in that sh*thole of Kentucky. As a former resident of Lexington (Fayette County) I know of what I speak. I couldn't wait to get out of that place.

How many of the same Republicans voted for Barack Obama?

Or how many posting?

When Obama comes visiting Kentucky: Then they predict Obama-backed candidates all win!(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Noticing GOP application of equal treatment using laws(?)!"

The oddity of a black Republican is so rare, it is worth a lot of hulabaloo from the racist Republicans to tout their token negro. :lol:

There’s nothing that pisses you Lefties off more than darkies leaving the plantation.
Actually, I believe it's a good thing to have Daniel Cameron as the new AG in Kentucky. He can provide an insight into how the state Justice Dept. serves (or doesn't serve) the minorities of Kentucky. Bravo for him! :clap:

The oddity of a black Republican is so rare, it is worth a lot of hulabaloo from the racist Republicans to tout their token negro. :lol:

There’s nothing that pisses you Lefties off more than darkies leaving the plantation.
Actually, I believe it's a good thing to have Daniel Cameron as the new AG in Kentucky. He can provide an insight into how the state Justice Dept. serves (or doesn't serve) the minorities of Kentucky. Bravo for him! :clap:

Haha..that’s funny shit. You believe the state justice dept has a specific duty to “serve minorities”?
Does the state justice dept assume the same duty to “serve” the minorities in Mexifornia....you know, WHITE FOLKS?

Poor Trump. He held a rally for Bevin on Monday and said the results of the gubernatorial race would be a reflection on himself.

We can see who is gnashing their teeth in this topic, and it isn't Democrats. :lol:

Haha..that’s funny shit. You believe the state justice dept has a specific duty to “serve minorities”?
Does the state justice dept assume the same duty to “serve” the minorities in Mexifornia....you know, WHITE FOLKS?
No, you twist words.....I said that the new AG Cameron can give an insight into how the state Justice Dept treats (serves) minorities. Don't you like having a black AG in Kentucky finally?

Poor Trump. He held a rally for Bevin on Monday and said the results of the gubernatorial race would be a reflection on himself.

We can see who is gnashing their teeth in this topic, and it isn't Democrats. :lol:

Well, you LefTarded folks are always telling us how ignorant the inbreeding, white trash, Cletus’s in Kentucky are...maybe you were right all along...huh?

Well, you LefTarded folks are always telling us how ignorant the inbreeding, white trash, Cletus’s in Kentucky are...maybe you were right all along...huh?
Again, congratulations to new Kentucky AG Cameron.....hope he does a good job, a fresh job with the Kentucky Justice Dept. :clap:

Democrats have to make it about race. It's in the blood since they used the KKK. At least republicans didn't torch cars and smash windows.

The turnout was much higher this time around than in 2015. Much, much higher. 40 percent higher.

Republicans always do worse with high turnouts, which is why they work so hard to suppress voter turnout.

Again, congratulations to new Kentucky AG Cameron.....hope he does a good job, a fresh job with the Kentucky Justice Dept. :clap:

Are you thinking those filthy, ignorant, white trash Cletus’s are suddenly good little voters?

Forum List

Back