Kentucky Newspapers Endorse Alison Lundergan Grimes

He didn't pay what he was supposed to pay.

No, Mitt paid his taxes.
Harry Reid just made a false claim that was easily debunked, but offered no retraction when his lie was exposed. The entire purpose was simply to feed the low-information voter negative propaganda to tarnish his image.

Guess it worked on you.

"Although it is not apparent on his financial disclosure form, Mitt Romney has millions of dollars of his personal wealth in investment funds set up in the Cayman Islands, a notorious Caribbean tax haven.

"A spokesperson for the Romney campaign says Romney follows all tax laws and he would pay the same in taxes regardless of where the funds are based.

"As the race for the Republican nomination heats up, Mitt Romney is finding it increasingly difficult to maintain a shroud of secrecy around the details about his vast personal wealth, including, as ABC News has discovered, his investment in funds located offshore and his ability to pay a lower tax rate.

""His personal finances are a poster child of what's wrong with the American tax system,"" said Jack Blum, a Washington lawyer who is an authority on tax enforcement and offshore banking.

"On Tuesday, Romney disclosed that he has been paying a far lower percentage in taxes than most Americans, around 15 percent of his annual earnings. It has been Romney's Republican rivals who have driven the tax issue onto center stage. For weeks, Romney has cited a desire for privacy as his reason for not sharing his tax returns -- a gesture of transparency that is now expected from presidential contenders."

Link: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/romney-parks-millions-offshore-tax-haven/story?
id=15378566

A little evidence, but much much more than is offered by Rabbi and Mudwhistle. Why do they lie? Cause the truth hurts!

Do you like Apple's?

It's not against the law.:deal:

How do you like them Apple's??

:funnyface:
Romney Parks Millions in Cayman Islands - ABC News

Evidence ^^^, much much more than is offered by Mudwhistle + the other echo chamber morons. Why do they lie? I often wonder, when a thief is caught with his hand in the cookie jar, why did some claim, "my hand was not in the coookie? The answer, character flaws, basic dishonesty.
Romney is doing nothing illegal. I would do the same thing.

Nuance escapes you. 1. You can't; 2. You're not running for POTUS; 3. Romney and others like him (1%er's) 'write' the tax laws. It is dishonest on its face and so are those who understand (present company excepted).

Last edited:
Dingy Harry said Mitt didn't pay taxes.

No, Mitt paid his taxes.
Harry Reid just made a false claim that was easily debunked, but offered no retraction when his lie was exposed. The entire purpose was simply to feed the low-information voter negative propaganda to tarnish his image.

Guess it worked on you.

"Although it is not apparent on his financial disclosure form, Mitt Romney has millions of dollars of his personal wealth in investment funds set up in the Cayman Islands, a notorious Caribbean tax haven.

"A spokesperson for the Romney campaign says Romney follows all tax laws and he would pay the same in taxes regardless of where the funds are based.

"As the race for the Republican nomination heats up, Mitt Romney is finding it increasingly difficult to maintain a shroud of secrecy around the details about his vast personal wealth, including, as ABC News has discovered, his investment in funds located offshore and his ability to pay a lower tax rate.

""His personal finances are a poster child of what's wrong with the American tax system,"" said Jack Blum, a Washington lawyer who is an authority on tax enforcement and offshore banking.

"On Tuesday, Romney disclosed that he has been paying a far lower percentage in taxes than most Americans, around 15 percent of his annual earnings. It has been Romney's Republican rivals who have driven the tax issue onto center stage. For weeks, Romney has cited a desire for privacy as his reason for not sharing his tax returns -- a gesture of transparency that is now expected from presidential contenders."

Link: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/romney-parks-millions-offshore-tax-haven/story?
id=15378566

A little evidence, but much much more than is offered by Rabbi and Mudwhistle. Why do they lie? Cause the truth hurts!

Do you like Apple's?

Evidence ^^^, much much more than is offered by Mudwhistle + the other echo chamber morons. Why do they lie? I often wonder, when a thief is caught with his hand in the cookie jar, why did some claim, "my hand was not in the coookie? The answer, character flaws, basic dishonesty.

So you claim that putting your money in a foreign bank is illegal?
I guess you want to take away even more freedoms from us.

No wonder they call you fascists.

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

id=15378566

Do you like Apple's?

Romney is doing nothing illegal. I would do the same thing.

Nuince escapes you. 1. You can't; 2. You're not running for POTUS; 3. Investing

Not at all. I was referring to investing. What is nuince?

No one is required to disclose his taxes either but that didnt prevent the Left from howling to see Romney's, and Reid from lying about it.
It speaks to Grimes' basic dishonesty and duplicity, which is of interest to the voter.

How is exercising a basic right an example of "basic dishonesty and duplicity"? Most Kentuckians (myself included) understand that she is pro-Hillary. She likely voted for her. Regardless, no one is under any obligation to reveal their choices at the polls.
she didnt vote for Hillary in the election.
No one is under any obligation to reveal their tax returns either, but the Left went batshit when Mitt wouldn't reveal his. Harry Reid even felt the need to lie about it.
It is basic dishonesty. She wont say because she does not want to be associated with Obama and his failed policies. But she must think people are idiots if they believe she didnt vote for him. Of course based on your response here she might be right.

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.
I didn't say he didn't pay his taxes. He just didn't pay as much as he should have, by using accounting tricks.

Harry Reid was correct.

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

id=15378566

Do you like Apple's?

Not declaring it is illegal.

You can't make an argument without lies and strawmen.

How is exercising a basic right an example of "basic dishonesty and duplicity"? Most Kentuckians (myself included) understand that she is pro-Hillary. She likely voted for her. Regardless, no one is under any obligation to reveal their choices at the polls.
No one is under any obligation to reveal their tax returns either, but the Left went batshit when Mitt wouldn't reveal his. Harry Reid even felt the need to lie about it.
It is basic dishonesty. She wont say because she does not want to be associated with Obama and his failed policies. But she must think people are idiots if they believe she didnt vote for him. Of course based on your response here she might be right.

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

id=15378566

A little evidence, but much much more than is offered by Rabbi and Mudwhistle + the other echo chamber morons. Why do they lie? Cause the truth hurts!
You're such a lying cocksucker I dont know how you eat with that mouth.
Harry Reid says anonymous source told him Mitt Romney didn t pay taxes for 10 years PolitiFact

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.
I didn't say he didn't pay his taxes. He just didn't pay as much as he should have, by using accounting tricks.

Harry Reid was correct.
Sorry, I just debunked your post.

Grimes will lose.
I, too, believe that Grimes will lose. Here's the problem (at least as I see it). The Nazi Left thrives on idiocy. They thrive on stupid people believing the lies that they put out there (Harry Reid being a good example).

Right now, today, stupid women actually BELIEVE that Congressman ________ will "Take away a woman's right to choose". They eat that shit up, hook, line and sinker.The Republican party would do well, once they retake the Congress to institute public education of the electoral and governmental processes and how they work.

The American people (in general) and ESPECIALLY women - are stupid and need to be educated.

Easily misled.

Not stupid.

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

Harry Reid was correct.
Sorry, I just debunked your post.
Yup.
Reid said flat out that he didn't pay his taxes.

He said it on the Senate floor so he couldn't be sued..

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

id=15378566

Do you like Apple's?

They call me a fascist? Only those members of the echo chamber, you know, people just like you - dishonest people, people who have nothing of substance to write and usually do.

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

id=15378566

A little evidence, but much much more than is offered by Rabbi and Mudwhistle + the other echo chamber morons. Why do they lie? Cause the truth hurts!
Harry Reid says anonymous source told him Mitt Romney didn t pay taxes for 10 years PolitiFact

From your own link: "Reid continued, "He didn't pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," said Reid. "But obviously he can't release those tax returns. How would it look? … You guys have said his wealth is $250 million. Not a chance in the world. It's a lot more than that. I mean, you do pretty well if you don't pay taxes for 10 years when you're making millions and millions of dollars."

Liars by omission are still liars Rabbi, and you're a liar of both commission and omission. Why? 'cause the truth hurts. Do you really think (LOL, not that I've ever noticed) that no one would read your link?

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

id=15378566

Do you like Apple's?

They call me a fascist? Only those members of the echo chamber, you know, people just like you - dishonest people, people who have nothing of substance to write and usually do.

Do I need to post a definition of it for you?

Used to be we could take advantage of loopholes in IRS codes. Now you on the left want to get rid of them or just stigmatize them, but only for Republicans.

Must we constantly point out your hypocrisy repeatedly?

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

id=15378566

Do you like Apple's?

Name those who do.

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

id=15378566

From your own link: "Reid continued, "He didn't pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," said Reid. "But obviously he can't release those tax returns. How would it look? … You guys have said his wealth is $250 million. Not a chance in the world. It's a lot more than that. I mean, you do pretty well if you don't pay taxes for 10 years when you're making millions and millions of dollars."

Liars by omission are still liars Rabbi, and you're a liar of both commission and omission. Why? 'cause the truth hurts. Do you really think (LOL, not that I've ever noticed) that no one would read your link?

Guess you have difficulty with English Comprehension.

We try to take into account context, but when it's this clear-cut I fail to see exactly where you get off......:hmpf:

id=15378566

Do you like Apple's?

Used to be we could take advantage of loopholes in IRS codes. Now you on the left want to get rid of them or just stigmatize them, but only for Republicans.

Yes, with evidence of course. Must I always need to point out your lies, half-truths and misrepresentations? Well, that's not possible I have a life and can't watch you all the time.

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

id=15378566

Do you like Apple's?

Name those who do.

Could you rephrase the question?

Do you like Apple's?

Yes, with evidence of course. Must I always need to point out your lies, half-truths and misrepresentations? Well, that's not possible I have a life and can't watch you all the time.

You seem to be fairly intelligent, but clearly you lack the ability to use it objectively.

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

id=15378566

Listen, cocksucker. Reid certainly said Romney hadnt paid taxes in 10 years. That was a lie. He knew it was a lie. It was a brazen attempt to get Romney to release his taxes, which he has a constitutional right not to do.

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

id=15378566

Listen, cocksucker. Reid certainly said Romney hadnt paid taxes in 10 years. That was a lie. He knew it was a lie. It was a brazen attempt to get Romney to release his taxes, which he has a constitutional right not to do.

My guess was Dingy Harry already knew what was in them. Who's gonna prosecute him for illegally reading his returns?

No, Mitt paid his taxes.

Guess it worked on you.

id=15378566

My guess was Dingy Harry already knew what was in them. Who's gonna prosecute him for illegally reading his returns?
You could be right. That would be a violation of the law. The same way some member of the administration made a point about the Koch Bros taxes that they could know by having read them. And that was illegal. Think anyone even bothered to investigate this gross politicization of the IRS? Nope.

Forum List

Back