Kentucky Newspapers Endorse Alison Lundergan Grimes

The GOP Obstructionist agenda even now may ignite a worldwide ebola epidemic, imposing Chris Christie styled quarantines on returning medical staff members. Kentucky, people could read: "[McConnell] lost his way to the point where he now is identified largely as the master of obstruction and gridlock in Washington. . . ., Kentucky needs a U.S. senator who sees a higher calling than personal ambition and a greater goal than self-aggrandizement."

So in a GOP, "Tiny Tent," in New Jersey, sits a perfectly healthy epidemiologist, with knowledge of The Plague, who returned to the United States by way of New Jersey! Obstruction even of medical cures is all about the GOP! 55 times the House voted against health insurance plans, through the ACA. McConnell could only support the cartoons on the website, or something(?). The ACA creates and consolidates, disease prevention funding.

The Republicans shut down the entire federal government! Now they are on to the spreading of The Plague. The Republicans have created, in only a few hours, yet another form bigotry--denial of civil rights to doctors and nurses. Which of the doctors and nurses will now try to cure diseases?

That would be said "Obstructionism Gone Mad," RNC-created, GOP supported.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(GOP used to mainly send poison blankets and rotted corn, to Lands of Many Nations. Now GOP has "Tiny Tent" agenda(?)!)

Keep in mind the GOP gains nothing with a McConnell win. They just hold on.
That's air-headed, especially after the dashed hopes. I do understand why you think so though.

The same cannot be said of Dem candidates.

I think so because it's mathematics. You may have heard of it. Look into it.
You should try logic. You probably haven't even heard of it.

If you want to dispute the fact that the GOP Senate gains nothing if McConnell is re-elected, because they already hold the seat,

by all means, let's have that debate.
The lose is clearly inferred. Democrats lose and Republicans win. I understand why you are trying to minimize Dem loses though.

McConnell and Republicans have done many things to piss me off since Obama became president - but nothing has pissed me off more than how they behaved over Obamacare. Republicans had many years in power when they could have reformed heathcare - but they did nothing. Then, when a black Democrat finally gets something done on healthcare - they went apeshit and refused to participate to help make it better. Obamacare is certainly better than nothing - but it could have been so much better if Republicans had helped instead of obstructing.

McConnell and Reid are good reasons for term limits.

I agree. However, I certainly consider Reid by far the lesser of two evils. I'm 68, and used to vote more Republican than Democrat. However, I've never seen such OBSTRUCTION as exhibited by Boehner and McConnell. I know it isn't technically treason - but I consider it treason against the American people.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

When even the NYT's headline reads like this, the truth of who is the obstructionist is plain for all to see.

Politics
Reid’s Uncompromising Power Play in Senate Rankles Republicans
By JONATHAN WEISMANJAN. 9, 2014

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/10/u...-play-in-senate-rankles-republicans.html?_r=0

Oh and the old bastard even fucks over his own Lakhota. On the record.

A long-awaited showdown between two Democratic senators, Kirsten E. Gillibrand of New York and Claire McCaskill of Missouri, over the military’s approach to sexual assault fizzled late last year when they were denied any votes on an annual military policy bill that usually is shaped over weeks on the Senate floor.

A bipartisan bill on Iran sanctions has yet to receive floor consideration.

And Democrats, eager to replace a tax on medical devices that helps pay for the Affordable Care Act, have been denied a vote.
“I would like to take one of the bipartisan bills and allow for a more open amendment process,” said Senator Amy Klobuchar, Democrat of Minnesota and a primary sponsor of the medical device tax repeal. “I think that would be a good way to do it and more forward.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/10/u...-play-in-senate-rankles-republicans.html?_r=0

It's sadly funny to watch Republicans try to whitewash their obstructionism and anti-Americanism by trying to make it seem like it's all Democrats' fault. That only works for low-information voters with short memories.

It's sadly funny to watch Republicans try to whitewash their obstructionism and anti-Americanism by trying to make it seem like it's all Democrats' fault. That only works for low-information voters with short memories.
This coming from a low information voter with short term memory problems you are a laugh riot sometimes.

Obamacare is certainly better than nothing - but it could have been so much better if Republicans had helped instead of obstructing.
Please explain this. How did Republicans obstruct Obamacare, and even if they did, how could it have been worse?

Obamacare is a huge government project whose cost and consequence are not yet understood. They will be, and therein lies the final nail in Obama's coffin.

Obamacare is certainly better than nothing - but it could have been so much better if Republicans had helped instead of obstructing.
Please explain this. How did Republicans obstruct Obamacare, and even if they did, how could it have been worse?

Obamacare is a huge government project whose cost and consequence are not yet understood. They will be, and therein lies the final nail in Obama's coffin.

Are you really that fucking stupid?

Five Major Ways That Republicans Are Trying To Sabotage Obamacare

The Republican Team Effort on Obamacare Obstruction

Republicans Finally Admit Why They Hate the ACA -- NYMag

I agree. However, I certainly consider Reid by far the lesser of two evils. I'm 68, and used to vote more Republican than Democrat. However, I've never seen such OBSTRUCTION as exhibited by Boehner and McConnell. I know it isn't technically treason - but I consider it treason against the American people.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg
I'm 68, and used to vote more Republican than Democrat.

yea sure you did.....people who switch parties are usually fairly moderate......you are pretty far left...."i used to vote more Republican than Democrat"....dont make me laugh....oh no to late....

Any one that isn't a partisan hack knows the obstructionist in the Senate is Reid. His own party is pissed at Reid for blocking key pieces of bi partisan legislation.

This is on record. Over 300 bills are sitting on his desk.

I'm never sure if you are intellectually dishonest, or genuinely uninformed. I tend to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are uninformed.

When the House sends an infrastructure Bill to the Senate that has a provision that outlaws all abortions - which has nothing to do with infrastructure - should Harry Reid dignify that with a vote?

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

yea sure you did.....people who switch parties are usually fairly moderate......you are pretty far left...."i used to vote more Republican than Democrat"....dont make me laugh....oh no to late....

I never switched parties. I've always been a registered Democrat. However, since the Reagan holocaust - I've voted mostly for Democrats.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

I never switched parties. I've always been a registered Democrat. However, since the Reagan holocaust - I've voted mostly for Democrats.
if you voted more Republican at one time you would today still show some Republican/Conservative whatever leanings.....you NEVER have anything half assed decent to say about anything thats on the right.....never.....even if a moderate righty here says something that aint to bad....you are against it....ANYTHING by anyone on the left you are right there defending it....as a person who "used" to vote Republican a lot, you should be here saying shit when people like Dean posts some of the shit he posts about how Republicans are,because you would know a lot of what he says aint true.....but you thank the guy and agree with him no matter what he says....you not only cant back up what you said about me you cant back up what you say about yourself.....

Any one that isn't a partisan hack knows the obstructionist in the Senate is Reid. His own party is pissed at Reid for blocking key pieces of bi partisan legislation.

I'm never sure if you are intellectually dishonest, or genuinely uninformed. I tend to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are uninformed.

When the House sends an infrastructure Bill to the Senate that has a provision that outlaws all abortions - which has nothing to do with infrastructure - should Harry Reid dignify that with a vote?

She is a fucking idiot - a dumb person who pretends to be smart.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

if you voted more Republican at one time you would today still show some Republican/Conservative whatever leanings.....you NEVER have anything half assed decent to say about anything thats on the right.....never.....even if a moderate righty here says something that aint to bad....you are against it....ANYTHING by anyone on the left you are right there defending it....as a person who "used" to vote Republican a lot, you should be here saying shit when people like Dean posts some of the shit he posts about how Republicans are,because you would know a lot of what he says aint true.....but you thank the guy and agree with him no matter what he says....you not only cant back up what you said about me you cant back up what you say about yourself.....

You obviously need help. Try the Fox News shrink...

lucy-peanuts-the-doctor-is-in.jpg

Keep in mind the GOP gains nothing with a McConnell win. They just hold on.
That's air-headed, especially after the dashed hopes. I do understand why you think so though.

The same cannot be said of Dem candidates.

I think so because it's mathematics. You may have heard of it. Look into it.
You should try logic. You probably haven't even heard of it.

If you want to dispute the fact that the GOP Senate gains nothing if McConnell is re-elected, because they already hold the seat,

by all means, let's have that debate.
The lose is clearly inferred. Democrats lose and Republicans win. I understand why you are trying to minimize Dem loses though.
It's the old "heads I win, tails you lose" thing. They have to think something to get over the massive repudiation of their policies that's coming.

He dignifies nothing with a vote these days. So WTF do they do these days in the Senate? Think about it.

It's his job to bring the House bills to a vote whether you like or I like or anyone else likes it or not.

New York Times again with the stats.

"Absent those votes, Republicans were given 37 votes last year, 51 percent of the total.

And Senate votes are trending downward. Exempting nonbinding budget amendments, total amendment votes reached 218 in 2007

, Mr. Reid’s first year in control, to 175 in 2009, to 123 in 2012, to 67 last year, by Reid staff calculations. Since mid-July, Republicans have gotten four amendment votes."

She is a fucking idiot - a dumb person who pretends to be smart.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

You obviously need help. Try the Fox News shrink...

lucy-peanuts-the-doctor-is-in.jpg
all you keep on doing is backing up what im saying about you.....you cant back up what you say about other people or even yourself.....you are a fraud Lakota.....you and your right wing brother shootpeeders should get together...you both have one thing in common...do a lot of talking but cant back up the shit you say about people....a right and left dipshit....

[URL='http://www.rottenecards.com/card/197059/congratulations-youre-king-of-the-dipshits-hows-the-pay'][/URL]

Forum List

Back