Kermit Gosnell on Trial for Abortion "House of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh! "Gosnell is not certified in either gynecology or obstetrics"

So this man is not a true abortion doctor?

Kermit Gosnell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Brenda Green, executive director of CHOICE, a nonprofit that connects the underinsured and uninsured with health services, told Katha Pollitt of the Nation that "it tried to report complaints from clients, but the department wouldn’t accept them from a third party."

Last edited:
Only a liberal would think this was a wise plan. Just goes to show they don't really care about the welfare of the mother.

After 1993…the Pennsylvania Department of Health abruptly decided, for political reasons, to stop inspecting abortion clinics at all. The politics in question were not anti-abortion, but pro. With the change of administration from Governor Casey to Governor Ridge, officials concluded that inspections would be “putting a barrier up to women” seeking abortions. (pg. 12)

One person says something....
The whole party meant it.

OK..I get it now!

To paraphrase somebody :

One person does something....
Somehow all liberals get blamed for it.

OK..I get it now!

Would this person be a liberal:

"Brenda Green, executive director of CHOICE, a nonprofit that connects the underinsured and uninsured with health services, told Katha Pollitt of the Nation that "it tried to report complaints from clients, but the department wouldn’t accept them from a third party."

Kermit Gosnell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
[

Bullshit loon, these are my people...Humans beings, unlike you I don't push the slaughtering of defenseless innocent babies and it's not about religion. Read the indictment this guy slaughtered live babies you are a perfect example of the decline of our society...Sick

I read the indictment. It's a lot of horseshit and bootstrapping.

The only thing causing decline in our society is the rich have too much and the rest of us have too little, which is how all societies fall.

[

Bullshit loon, these are my people...Humans beings, unlike you I don't push the slaughtering of defenseless innocent babies and it's not about religion. Read the indictment this guy slaughtered live babies you are a perfect example of the decline of our society...Sick

I read the indictment. It's a lot of horseshit and bootstrapping.

The only thing causing decline in our society is the rich have too much and the rest of us have too little, which is how all societies fall.

:clap2:

again, I don't see anything in there about Israel or Exxon.

Common defense of the United States should mean exactly that- attacks on the United States.

So while you MIGHT have a good argument for going after Bin Laden, playing hall monitor in Kabul or taking out Saddam to make the world Safe for Exxon's Profits or bombing the snot out of Iran so the Zionists can play, "God Loves me the Very Best" really doesn't fall in that category.

Our Navy was developed as a response to muslim pirates in the Mediterranean Sea attacking ships of commerce. The commerce of this nation is "protected" by the military. Israel is a strategic ally. Germany, also, is a strategic ally. Guam is a strategic location that is a US territory. All are used by the military to defend "American interests".

Again- where does that say that we need to fight a war for Exxon and I need to pay for it? Incidently, the Founding Fathers were against "entangling alliances". George Washington warned against that sort of thing in his farewell address. If Israel doesn't define an "entangling alliance" (Americans are targeted by Muslims because ZIONISTS stole their lands) , I don't know what does.

Your whining about paying for aboritons (we don't. We should, but we don't.) is disingenous. There are all sorts of things the government subsidizes someone doesn't like. We had a vote on it, that should be the end of the matter.

Article 1 Section. 8.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offences against the Law of Nations;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;
To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;--And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

and then the other:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-administration-approves-first-direct-taxpayer-funding-abortion-through-new-high

Obama Administration Approves First Direct Taxpayer Funding of Abortion Through New High-Risk Insurance Pools

"Boehner and other Republicans point to reports that the Health and Human Services Department is giving Pennsylvania $160 million to set up a new high-risk insurance pool that will cover any abortion that is legal in the state.

"The fact that the high-risk pool insurance program in Pennsylvania will use federal taxpayer dollars to fund abortions is unconscionable," Boehner said in a statement on Tuesday. "......

July 14, 2010
Conservatives reacted furiously to reports that the Health and Human Services Department is giving Pennsylvania $160 million to set up a new high-risk insurance pool that will cover any abortion that is legal in the state.

[

I am not "concerned" by what women are doing with their body parts. I am concerned they are asking me to finance their activities. I am concerned that they are ordering the executions of their babies (after they "chose" to have sex), and that I as a taxpayer am expected to pay for it. If they are not aware that "abortion" is the execution of a totally helpless human being, I would like them to know that, and the risks (more prone to some types of cancer, depression, the unnatural counting of baby strollers, staring at others' children that are about the same age their baby would be) that are associated with having the "execution" completed. Once they are fully aware of what they are doing (not duped into thinking the "fetus" can develop into something that is NOT human), they (not the taxpayer) should bear the responsibility of "their" "choice" (to execute a human).

Oh, please.

The benefits YOU PERSONALLY will draw from government are going to be far more than you ever put in, and that's the case for most of us.

And frankly, if you gave a shit about Babies, you'd support universal health care, PAID family leave, etc. You don't.

So if you are going to say, "I'm selfish and don't care about people", you got no business whining about abortion.

In fact, honestly, you should be happy about them. A $300.00 Fetus Execution is a lot cheaper to you as a taxpayer than 18 years of that kid on the dole.

How do you know what kind of benefits "I" will get from the gov't. I could die tomorrow, after contributing hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes, and get very little back.

"universal health care" is a system of DEATH. It works to keep the relatively healthy people "healthy", and withhold medical treatment from those that most need it (build the "master" race). "Giving" people resources when they are not earning them, is to encourage that behavior (unwed mothers, children that are not parented, etc). So, no I do not support programs that will by design bankrupt the country, be used to control people and will encourage corruption on all levels.

The costs of "baby executions" are mounting. This country is importing "aliens" (do not want to join the culture, but want to change it into the same system they left). Labor is more expensive. There is an imbalance in the young to old ratio (all those programs you are demanding to have funded by the taxpayer), where the young will be forced (practical slavery) to pay for the older people (until Obamacare gives them pills to encourage them to die, or maybe at that point they will put them on "icebergs" or leave them out in the weather).

Love how you want to tell everyone how things "should be" without considering what will really happen (at every attempt in history, these plans have FAILED).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back