Kermit Gosnell on Trial for Abortion "House of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy didn't perform abortions. He delivered a live baby and THEN killed it while it was still alive. That is murder. I don't know how his lawyers could say he should go free, that he did nothing wrong - do they think it should be okay for a so called doctor to do what he did?

Ah, so you believe in the "Magic Vagina" theory. That a "lump of flesh" turns into a human all at once by passing through the magic vagina. Killing prior to passage is sacred and good, after passage, even mere seconds later, is murder...

The "logic" of pro-aborts is a wonder to behold.

The guy didn't perform abortions. He delivered a live baby and THEN killed it while it was still alive. That is murder. I don't know how his lawyers could say he should go free, that he did nothing wrong - do they think it should be okay for a so called doctor to do what he did?

Ah, so you believe in the "Magic Vagina" theory. That a "lump of flesh" turns into a human all at once by passing through the magic vagina. Killing prior to passage is sacred and good, after passage, even mere seconds later, is murder...

You are free to ignore the law if you wish, but what I have said is true. An abortion the termination of a fetus, not a breathing baby.

You are free to ignore the law if you wish, but what I have said is true. An abortion the termination of a fetus, not a breathing baby.

Pro-aborts like you deny biology and all medical science.

There is no physiological change during birth. The human child is human before and after passing through the vagina.

Your love of death does not trump scientific fact.

Science has never said that a fetus is equal to a living person who has been born.

As for saying their are no changes during birth - baby breathes for the first time, and is no longer physically dependent on the woman for its survival. I'd say that's a damned big change.

What a f#cking sicko! Special place in hell for this guy.. and all abortion doctors.. But especially him.

Disgusting.

It says a lot about our county that we can only have the 2 extremes, either you have nonsense laws designed by politicians to shut down all abortion clinics or you have politicians too scared to seem pro-life that they refuse to regulate the clinics at all.

Gosnell is a quack and idiot and he should be in jail for the rest of his life.

But he's the product of what the right wing boasts about- the best health care for those who can afford it and shitty health care for the poor. (As opposed to good health care for everyone like every other advanced country does it.)

Absolutely correct.

If the radical religious right gets their way, this will be the norm across the country, just as it used to be.

Idiots. They're so full of hate for human beings, they would just love to have this happen everywhere.

It's the norm now. And you progressive pigs protect them.

Science has never said that a fetus is equal to a living person who has been born.

As for saying their are no changes during birth - baby breathes for the first time, and is no longer physically dependent on the woman for its survival. I'd say that's a damned big change.

It's not a change.

You aren't changing when you hold your breath. There is no difference between a baby right before birth and one right after.

Nope, there isn't. Which is why it's always murdering an innocent when one kills them.

I don't know what the law is where you live, but you stab a 9 month pregnant woman in the gut, killing her baby, you will be changed with murder here.

Gosnell is a quack and idiot and he should be in jail for the rest of his life.

But he's the product of what the right wing boasts about- the best health care for those who can afford it and shitty health care for the poor. (As opposed to good health care for everyone like every other advanced country does it.)

Absolutely correct.

If the radical religious right gets their way, this will be the norm across the country, just as it used to be.

Idiots. They're so full of hate for human beings, they would just love to have this happen everywhere.

It's the norm now. And you progressive pigs protect them.

It's not the norm now, late abortions are rarely performed, and when they are, there's usually a good reason.

Gosnell preyed on women too poor to get an abortion at a legitimate clinic. but this would be the norm if you guys ever got your way on Roe v. Wade, which is why that will thankfully never happen.

I don't know what the law is where you live, but you stab a 9 month pregnant woman in the gut, killing her baby, you will be changed with murder here.

I am unsure of what would happen if that were to happen over here.
I don't have an issue with fetal homicide laws, provided they are not used as an excuse to restrict abortions.

Today is the second day in the trial of Kermit Gosnell, the infamous Philadelphia abortionist charged with murdering seven newborn babies and one young woman in a botched abortion due to overdose of anesthesia. Gosnell killed the babies with scissors after they had been born – and he wasn’t the only one.

Adrienne Moton, a former employee of Gosnell, testified for the prosecution. CBS Philadelphia reported her testimony:

"Adrienne Moton broke down several times as she recounted her work at the clinic.

Untrained, she says, she was doing ultrasounds and administering anesthesia within months. And eventually, she has admitted, she snipped the necks of ‘a good ten’ fetuses.”

His Lawyers response?

[B"This is a targeted, elitist and racist prosecution of a doctor who's done nothing but give (back) to the poor and the people of West Philadelphia…It's a prosecutorial lynching of Dr. Kermit Gosnell."][/B]

Kermit Gosnell on Trial for Abortion "House of Horrors" | SBA-List

Big Abortion at its finest.

And Obama voted that it was OK to kill these children. He is all for partial birth abortion. I hope all abortionist rot in hell

Today is the second day in the trial of Kermit Gosnell, the infamous Philadelphia abortionist charged with murdering seven newborn babies and one young woman in a botched abortion due to overdose of anesthesia. Gosnell killed the babies with scissors after they had been born – and he wasn’t the only one.

Adrienne Moton, a former employee of Gosnell, testified for the prosecution. CBS Philadelphia reported her testimony:

"Adrienne Moton broke down several times as she recounted her work at the clinic.

Untrained, she says, she was doing ultrasounds and administering anesthesia within months. And eventually, she has admitted, she snipped the necks of ‘a good ten’ fetuses.”

His Lawyers response?

[B"This is a targeted, elitist and racist prosecution of a doctor who's done nothing but give (back) to the poor and the people of West Philadelphia…It's a prosecutorial lynching of Dr. Kermit Gosnell."][/B]

Kermit Gosnell on Trial for Abortion "House of Horrors" | SBA-List

Big Abortion at its finest.

And Obama voted that it was OK to kill these children. He is all for partial birth abortion. I hope all abortionist rot in hell

obama supports post birth abortion.

Mr. Obama said in a speech on the Illinois Senate floor that he could not accept that babies wholly emerged from their mother's wombs are "persons," and thus deserving of equal protection under the Constitution's 14th Amendment.

The Audacity of Death - WSJ.com

Partial birth abortion is illegal. As it should be.

So is late term abortions in most states. However the progressive love affair with planned parenthood means they laugh at those *laws* because there is zero accountability for them. They don't have to keep records, they don't have to use the latest scientific equipment or procedures to verify the age of the babies being aborted. So they do whatever they want, and whatever they're asked....

Last edited:

You have no grasp at all of what science is. You view it as a religion, to be worshiped and obeyed.

Science is a methodology of discovery. Science says nothing - ever. There is no dogma or cannon.

Biology is the study of biological organisms. Using the scientific method, we have learned a great deal about gestation and life itself.

What you post is ignorant. Driven by a political agenda, you post nonsense that contradicts biological fact. Many of your claims are utterly absurd, showing a lack of physiological knowledge I would expect from a third grade child.

Again you demonstrate your ignorance. The lungs of the child are fully developed at about the 30th week gestation. Further, the baby is MORE dependent on the mother after birth for survival. The task of caring for the baby is greater.

You worship abortion as if it were a religion. But I wonder, if you took a basic biology class and learn something about how gestation works, would your zeal to abort every child lessen?

Partial birth abortion is illegal. As it should be.

So is late term abortions in most states. However the progressive love affair with planned parenthood means they laugh at those *laws* because there is zero accountability for them. They don't have to keep records, they don't have to use the latest scientific equipment or procedures to verify the age of the babies being aborted. So they do whatever they want, and whatever they're asked....

I've already said I think it's ridiculous to allow abortion clinics to go unregulated. I also think its ridiculous to add unneeded regulations to burden abortion providers.

We need laws that make sense, and lawmakers who aren't afraid to go against their party to purpose them.

Uh huh. You think they should be monitored...but not TOO closely.

Got it. This is how you cater to pimps, child molesters and human traffickers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back