Kerry: Putin is going to lose

Kerry's answer is "No one will like you!". Really? President Putin is going to win this one and when he does, it will be Russia that's a power player not the US. For one thing, President Putin knows that obama is hollow. Now the rest of the world will know it too. They don't follow losers like obama. Losers are never leaders.

I gave you an enumerated list, there is no clearer answer to your question than that. Obama "Finished W's timeline in Iraq, expanded Afghanistan, attacked Libya, prepared to attack Syria until Putin outmaneuvered him."

Don't leave out the drone assassinations.

That's right, he's also attacked Pakistan. Great catch there.

No, he attacked and killed bin-Laden you fool.

I gave you an enumerated list, there is no clearer answer to your question than that. Obama "Finished W's timeline in Iraq, expanded Afghanistan, attacked Libya, prepared to attack Syria until Putin outmaneuvered him."

Oh, now killing America's enemies are called 'assassinations' by you commie-lovers?

LOL... and I love it!
Oh, so summary executions of U.S. citizens are OK with progressives?

Thanks for the moment of accidental honesty.

Oh, now killing America's enemies are called 'assassinations' by you commie-lovers?

LOL... and I love it!

And the people around them when they do it. It's justified in a Constitutional war to defend the United States, it is not justified in an illegitimate war which isn't.

Don't mind me here guys and gal. Just playing with some numbers for the fun of it. Please continue with your preschecudaled bashing. :)

GDP, 2012, US Dollars, (ironically) CIA World Factbook
US + EU = $32 trillion
Russia = $2 trillion

They may have a lot of guns but not much butter.

what Pooty Poot (Bu$h II's nickname for him) is doing is tantamount to economic suicide:

Kerry Denounces Russian 'Act of Aggression', Warns of Trade Freeze - NBC News
(snip)
“He's going to lose on the international stage, Russia is going to lose, the Russian people are going to lose, and he's going to lose all of the glow that came out of the Olympics, his $60 billion extravaganza,” Kerry said on NBC’s Meet the Press.

He warned that Russia will suffer a loss of trade and investment if Putin does not reverse course.

Russia has “major investment and trade needs” which are bound to suffer if Russian troops don’t leave Ukraine, he said. “There’s a unified view by all of the foreign ministers I talked with yesterday – all of the G-8 and more -- that they’re simply going to isolate Russia; that they’re not going to engage with Russia in a normal business-as-usual manner…. The ruble is already going down and feeling the impact of this,” he said.

LOL... and I love it!

And the people around them when they do it. It's justified in a Constitutional war to defend the United States, it is not justified in an illegitimate war which isn't.

Spoken just like a communist, Islamic terrorist would speak. You do well as a tool.

Don't mind me here guys and gal. Just playing with some numbers for the fun of it. Please continue with your preschecudaled bashing. :)

US + EU = $32 trillion
Russia = $2 trillion

OK. What does that all mean?

Means the Cold War is over. Waste your money on guns and you have less butter, and don't forget to recycle your toothpaste tin.

US + EU = $32 trillion - money borrowed from the future
Russia = $2 trillion + 6000 nuclear weapons

There, fixed that for you.

what Pooty Poot (Bu$h II's nickname for him) is doing is tantamount to economic suicide:

(snip)
“He's going to lose on the international stage, Russia is going to lose, the Russian people are going to lose, and he's going to lose all of the glow that came out of the Olympics, his $60 billion extravaganza,” Kerry said on NBC’s Meet the Press.

He warned that Russia will suffer a loss of trade and investment if Putin does not reverse course.

Russia has “major investment and trade needs” which are bound to suffer if Russian troops don’t leave Ukraine, he said. “There’s a unified view by all of the foreign ministers I talked with yesterday – all of the G-8 and more -- that they’re simply going to isolate Russia; that they’re not going to engage with Russia in a normal business-as-usual manner…. The ruble is already going down and feeling the impact of this,” he said.

Money follows winners. President Putin will have a proven ability to protect economic interests. It's the United States committing economic suicide.

US + EU = $32 trillion - money borrowed from the future
Russia = $2 trillion + 6000 nuclear weapons

There, fixed that for you.

One needs a whole lot of ketchup to make a nuke taste good. GDP is a measure of money flow. Debt is a stationary measurement.

(That reference to ketchup was not a slight on Kerry in any way. Although if Putin did need some, and at a discount...)

(snip)

Money follows winners. President Putin will have a proven ability to protect economic interests. It's the United States committing economic suicide.

The United States is fine. We will be energy independent by 2030.

Russia is the one committing economic suicide.

Putin blew 3% of their GDP on the Olympics.

Now he has stepped in shit in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back