Kerry: Putin is going to lose

Don't mind me here guys and gal. Just playing with some numbers for the fun of it. Please continue with your preschecudaled bashing. :)

GDP, 2012, US Dollars, (ironically) CIA World Factbook
US + EU = $32 trillion
Russia = $2 trillion

They may have a lot of guns but not much butter.
OK. What does that all mean?

Means the Cold War is over. Waste your money on guns and you have less butter, and don't forget to recycle your toothpaste tin.
I know that the Cold War is over. I also understand the analogy about guns and butter.

But Soviets (and Putin is still after all a Soviet) never cared too much about butter in the first place. They are all about the iron fist.

Oh, now killing America's enemies are called 'assassinations' by you commie-lovers?

LOL... and I love it!

And the people around them when they do it. It's justified in a Constitutional war to defend the United States, it is not justified in an illegitimate war which isn't.

Spoken just like a communist, Islamic terrorist would speak. You do well as a tool.

Communist? :wtf:

What Islamic terrorists would say is what you did ... when W was President ... But we do know your position on Obama, don't you?

:suck:

what Pooty Poot (Bu$h II's nickname for him) is doing is tantamount to economic suicide:

Kerry Denounces Russian 'Act of Aggression', Warns of Trade Freeze - NBC News
(snip)
“He's going to lose on the international stage, Russia is going to lose, the Russian people are going to lose, and he's going to lose all of the glow that came out of the Olympics, his $60 billion extravaganza,” Kerry said on NBC’s Meet the Press.

He warned that Russia will suffer a loss of trade and investment if Putin does not reverse course.

Russia has “major investment and trade needs” which are bound to suffer if Russian troops don’t leave Ukraine, he said. “There’s a unified view by all of the foreign ministers I talked with yesterday – all of the G-8 and more -- that they’re simply going to isolate Russia; that they’re not going to engage with Russia in a normal business-as-usual manner…. The ruble is already going down and feeling the impact of this,” he said.

Money follows winners. President Putin will have a proven ability to protect economic interests. It's the United States committing economic suicide.

Of course it's all mere communist conjecture on your part. But you keep on supporting your President Putin. Carry on Comrade.

what Pooty Poot (Bu$h II's nickname for him) is doing is tantamount to economic suicide:

Kerry Denounces Russian 'Act of Aggression', Warns of Trade Freeze - NBC News
(snip)
“He's going to lose on the international stage, Russia is going to lose, the Russian people are going to lose, and he's going to lose all of the glow that came out of the Olympics, his $60 billion extravaganza,” Kerry said on NBC’s Meet the Press.

He warned that Russia will suffer a loss of trade and investment if Putin does not reverse course.

Russia has “major investment and trade needs” which are bound to suffer if Russian troops don’t leave Ukraine, he said. “There’s a unified view by all of the foreign ministers I talked with yesterday – all of the G-8 and more -- that they’re simply going to isolate Russia; that they’re not going to engage with Russia in a normal business-as-usual manner…. The ruble is already going down and feeling the impact of this,” he said.

Money follows winners. President Putin will have a proven ability to protect economic interests. It's the United States committing economic suicide.
Whoa! While I agree with you fundamentally, Russia has far more at stake economically than the US. Russia is also willing to pay a far greater risk than the US, which makes them all the more dangerous.

Don't mind me here guys and gal. Just playing with some numbers for the fun of it. Please continue with your preschecudaled bashing. :)

GDP, 2012, US Dollars, (ironically) CIA World Factbook
US + EU = $32 trillion - money borrowed from the future
Russia = $2 trillion + 6000 nuclear weapons

They may have a lot of guns but not much butter.

There, fixed that for you.

One needs a whole lot of ketchup to make a nuke taste good. GDP is a measure of money flow. Debt is a stationary measurement.

(That reference to ketchup was not a slight on Kerry in any way. Although if Putin did need some, and at a discount...)

The interest on the debt is not stationary. It compounds, for ever, if the principle is never paid. Ultimately, it squeezes out even the most cherished expenditures on a governments budget.

So who has more fiscal latitude for action? (Cue music for Chuck Hagel, Stage Left)

obama is going to show Putin whose boss by eliminating all of our attack aircraft and cutting our army down to 1940 levels. If that doesn't scare the Russian bear, nothing will.

Go Kerry... kick Putin's ass all the way back to Siberia.

Kerry condemns Russia's 'act of aggression' | MSNBC

Kerry declared Putin will come out of this ordeal the loser. “He’s going to lose on the international stage, Russia is going to lose, the Russian people are going to lose, and he’s going to lose all of the glow that came out of the Olympics, his $60 billion extravaganza.”

I'm sure Putin is reeeeeealy scared of Kerry.

Putin is scared of his own shadow.

I gave you an enumerated list, there is no clearer answer to your question than that. Obama "Finished W's timeline in Iraq, expanded Afghanistan, attacked Libya, prepared to attack Syria until Putin outmaneuvered him."

Don't leave out the drone assassinations.

Oh, now killing America's enemies are called 'assassinations' by you commie-lovers?

LOL... and I love it!

I have reached Nirvana. I am the only commie-lover in these entire United States that did not vote for Obama.

Just awesome. I could get a Wikipedia entry out of this.

You got nothing you idiot!

I answered your question, actually.

You answered nothing, you merely spoke out your ass.
Jealous? YOU are one of the champons of cranial flatulence with idiotic threads on these boards. Are you a kin to R Dean by chance?

Kerry and Obama have overstepped their bounds, and are playing with the big leagues now...they don't measure up. It's useless bluster as Putin is going to do what he wants. He has Obama's number...and is showing the world how weak and insipid Obama really is.

obama is going to show Putin whose boss by eliminating all of our attack aircraft and cutting our army down to 1940 levels. If that doesn't scare the Russian bear, nothing will.

Putin only wishes he could do the same. What? Vodka and peanut butter again?

I answered your question, actually.

You answered nothing, you merely spoke out your ass.
Jealous? YOU are one of the champons of cranial flatulence with idiotic threads on these boards. Are you a kin to R Dean by chance?

Kerry and Obama have overstepped their bounds, and are playing with the big leagues now...they don't measure up. It's useless bluster as Putin is going to do what he wants. He has Obama's number...and is showing the world how weak and insipid Obama really is.

Don't know, do ya?

Kerry declared Putin will come out of this ordeal the loser. “He’s going to lose on the international stage, Russia is going to lose, the Russian people are going to lose, and he’s going to lose all of the glow that came out of the Olympics, his $60 billion extravaganza.”

I'm sure Putin is reeeeeealy scared of Kerry.

Kerry is going to throw his Vietnam Medals at Putin

OK. What does that all mean?

Means the Cold War is over. Waste your money on guns and you have less butter, and don't forget to recycle your toothpaste tin.
I know that the Cold War is over. I also understand the analogy about guns and butter.

But Soviets (and Putin is still after all a Soviet) never cared too much about butter in the first place. They are all about the iron fist.

Putin is very much a Soviet, old school of KGB. However in his ever calculating mind he has to figure in the strategic weakness which is the relative GDPs. He might be wanting to do all he can to preserve or recapture the greatness of the Soviet Empire. The iron fist might be as hard as ever but the arm ain't what it used to be.

I have two questions:

1) Where is our duly elected president?

2) Why is Kerry running this show?

I have two questions:

1) Where is our duly elected president?

2) Why is Kerry running this show?

Sorry, the neo-con form of government went out 6 years ago.

They're still blaming Bush, nearly 6 years later? :lol:

kitty-facepalm.jpg

With good reason. It all came crashing down under Bush... remember? Check under W's last year in office. It's recorded for all posterity to read. Again, Judgment of W's administration last days will be left to posterity.
Oh, stop it.

You progressive creeps never own anything.

Grow the hell up.

Even his user name says he's a kid.....just sayin'.

Forum List

Back